[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder he was the !most over guy in wrestling as one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: BASED DEAN.jpg (130KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
BASED DEAN.jpg
130KB, 629x720px
Daily reminder he was the !most over guy in wrestling as one point

Daily reminder he was getting bigger reactions than Brock

Daily reminder creative intentionally buried him for getting more over than Roman

Daily reminder they pushed him down to the midcard and replaced him with Cena because he was too over during that first Rollins feud

Daily reminder it was supposed to be Team Ambrose vs Team Authority
>>
>>2381312
Who?
>>
WWE didn't bury him, Styles did. The only reason Ambrose was so over in the first place was because everything else was so bad, he was the only remotely fun wrestler for the fans to latch on to. Then Styles showed up and did everything Ambrose does but 1000x better so the fans jumped to him. Ambrose had the WWE Championship, instead of blaming WWE for him not being over anymore you should blame him for never learning how to fucking wrestle. There's only so many times a crowd will pop for fist flurries and wacky clotheslines.
>>
>>2381312
Wait til renee's videos come out and he's the new del rio
>>
>>2381312
what the fuck does this have to do with paige
>>
>>2381312
Nigger if you're not posting new Paige leaks you can fuck right off.

No one gives a shit about some literal who wrestler.
>>
>>2381327
This post reeks of wewredditforum, he was buried long before Styles came though retard

Also
>AJetty
>l-learn how to wrestle!

Dean is a good wrestler, just because he doesn't flip off the top rope 800 times doesn't mean he isn't

AJetty needs to learn how to draw a dime after tanking house show and TV ratings after taking the title from Dean
>>
>>2381312
Ugly whore Paige is more over than this fuck will ever be.
>>
File: 5df6bd88dea742309939fa58218e459c.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
5df6bd88dea742309939fa58218e459c.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
>>2381312
Ambrose is still GOAT there's nothing anyone can do to change that.

Roman Reigns is and has always been the most pleb member of the Shield and the most forced in promos, interviews, backstage segments you name it. Dude was doing pro wrestling with training wheels for his first couple years. Every single word that came out of his mouth was designed to get him over and it worked early on because The Shield was an amazing stable. They literally carried Roman as a character and as a fucking wrestler. It's no secret that Seth and Rollins did most of the work in their matches.

Seth Rollins is Seth fucking Rollins but that doesn't change the fact that he's forever tainted by that dick pic and has injured multiple people in the ring due for whatever reason, I'm not going to speculate. Point is Seth Rollins isn't the crown jewel everyone thought he was, and his injures are only compounding on that statement.

Dean Ambrose will forever be known as the most underrated wrestler of all time if he doesn't retire at least a 10 time world champion. He literally has everything you need to be a top guy. The look (he's a legit 6 feet 4 inches tall, seems like the kind of guy who could intimidate most "normal" people), the charisma, and the safe in ring style that will make him more and more useful as time goes on. If anything Ambrose has always been held back on the mic as well and he has way more to show us but has been neutered by the WWE in many different ways. That last part is just a fact.
>>
>>2381367
>Seth fucking Rollins
Did you just get here from /b/ or SquaredCircle, redditor?
>>
>>2381372
I haven't been on /b/ for a good while, like 6 or 8 months. Just recently came back here to /asp/ in light of all the recent leaks.
>>
>>2381338
kek
>>
>>2381376
>Seth Rollins fan was on /b/ within the last year
The shit taste adds up.
>>
>>2381312
Yeah, I remember that. You should remind us of his matches which are insanely forgettable. That's why everyone stop giving a shit. He was only over because he got to break up cash ins. Anyone could pull that off.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/ratedrproductions/grreen-ambrose
>>
>>2381390
I'm pretty much over Rollins. He hasn't carried my interest as a face as much as I thought he would. Probably because the writing was shit and his character progression was non existent. Avatar the Last Airbender had better character progression than this shit.

Ambrose can be called "stale" or whatever but the guy has wrestled more matches than pretty much anyone in the last few years. He's a legit workhorse and it almost seems like the company wants to hold him back. Someone must not like him, I don't know.
>>
>>2381410
The company is "holding him back" because of his terrible title reign and his appearance on the Stone Cold podcast, which ye see hasn't aired an episode since the Ambrose one just because of how awful it was. It exposed Dean as a lazy fuck. And it showed in his world title matches at the time.
>>
>>2381415
Austin is calling Ambrose out for not being interesting. Not seeming like he "wants it" when every word that comes out of his mouth on a weekly basis is scripted and dogshit. It has no life to it. What is he going to do, go against script every single night?
>>
>>2381367
I think Dean is 6'1
Don't get me wrong, he is an absolute GOAT
>>
>>2381421
That interview was an embarrassment for both wrestlers. Dean's title reign didn't exactly 'knock it out of the park' for Vince, and this was Vince giving him this one chance, and this one chance only happened after Big Dog got busted for adderall.

Basically, if Roman was never busted, Dean would never be a WWE Champion. He was always intended to be an upper midcard guy, which is why he's putting over Baron at Wrestlemania.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>2381440
It was an embarrassment for old man Stone Cold Steve Austin to watch Dean Ambrose's shoot interview that mentioned his fucked up past and then attempt to get a WWE version of that podcast up for the masses. That's what Austin tried to do, and Ambrose wasn't having any of it. He didn't want to talk about his fucked up past when him and his sister had to basically take care of themselves because his mom was a single junkie POS. Do you really blame him for not wanting to talk about that shit? Holy hell man.

By the way, he would have never been signed by the WWE if it were not for Triple H, the man who saw him as the crown jewel of the Shield from the get go. It was only later on that they rebranded Seth Rollins as the defacto leader of the Shield when that isn't even true. Dean Ambrose was literally the center of everything literally and figuratively. He talked first. He stood in the center of the ring with his two cronies shoulder to shoulder with him. And most importantly, he won the first singles title out of the group. I don't know how you guys are buying into the revised history shit.
>>
>>2381478
The only leaders of the Shield were Dean for most of it and Roman during the Wyatt and Evolution feuds near the end.

Jasethy was unironically always the Jannetty.
>>
>>2381489
They started to realize they could go along with Roman finishing all the matches and being the "strong" member of the group during their end run, yeah. It worked. I liked it. Up until Roman Reigns broke off and became John Cena 2.0.
>>
>>2381502
Hopefully big dog goes heel in his feud with Booger Red that's going on. His ring work and mic work has improved massively in the last few years, and he gets big reactions, so I think that would be a good move.
>>
>>2381332
Really doubt Renee would be one of the leaks, considering she's actually good at what she does. People like Sasha and Bayley who have no talent whatsoever are the more likely candidates to be sleeping around.
>>
>>2381508
That would be massive for his character. I agree that Roman has improved in a big way these past few years in and out of the ring. I'd probably even be a fan of his if he went full bad guy Batista on us.
>>
>>2381502
Motherfucker, do NOT slander Cena like that. Cena at least has a viable in ring personality.
>>
>>2381312
Then he killed ratings and became even more shit in the ring
>>
>>2381564
So does Roman? He always came off as the smug chad type
>>
>>2381565
>he killed ratings

This is objectively false, he raised them and they went down once during Tue 4th of July

Ratings dipped after Jasethy and Balor feuded over the Universal Title
>>
>>2381422
He isn't 6"4 but he does stand taller than Seth and Roman
>>
He was a legit "future face of the company" type guy, but they wasted too many opportunities with him and it feels like that window is closed now.

Wrestlemania 32 probably should've been his show, but instead they fed him to Brock, and that was pretty much it for him.
>>
>>2381698
The window is never closed. He will resolve.
>>
>>2381312
He was depushed because he outed himself as a kayfabe loser on Austins podcast. He can't improv for shit.
>>
>>2381531
She's probably been passed around too homie
>>
>>2381353
Dean became noticeably better during the AJ/Cena threeway story arc after his disastrous Ziggler "feud". Look at his first match with Ziggler and his performance in the Triple Threat. He is noticeably smoother at what he does.
>>
>>2382141
Dean is an underrated worker pretty much.
>>
>>2382152
Now? Absolutely. I mean Ziggler and AJ basically carried him for a while, but he's improved these last 8 months to the point where I'm expecting him to carry Corbin at Mania.
>>
>>2382163
Corbin is still pretty raw. Hope their match isn't a bore fest.
>>
>>2382195
For real. Corbins improved a fair bit as well, but still far away from a main eventer. Was impressed with what he did with Ziggler and AJ, as well as Elimination Chamber. Would argue he outperformed Ambrose in the chamber actually.
>>
>>2382135
this the way she stared at rollins and roman whenever she interviewed them she fucked them.
>>
>>2382217
I mean for as new as Corbin is to the world of professional wrestling, you could argue that he's pretty much a natural fit for someone in his position to grow and become a big performer. He was super impressive at Elimination Chamber, for sure. Those pod spots get me every time.
>>
They wouldnt have buried him if he knew how to throw a fucking working punch correctly.

He throws it like a bitch. I'd bury him too until he learned.
>>
File: 1473811866091.jpg (48KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
1473811866091.jpg
48KB, 720x459px
>>2381312
When he stop the crazy stuff, he lost charisma. I really wanted to see blood in the match against brock lesnar, but it was bored as fuck.
>>
>>2381367
> Seth and Rollings
Wut?
>>
>>2382234
I feel like if he had "the look" he'd be given the Reigns treatment. It's actually beneficial to him that he looks a little raw. Exciting times for him. Hopefully he continues the slow climb so he can improve organically instead of being thrown in to the main event scene.
>>
>>2382234
Corbin is awesome. I fucking hated him and thought he was a total bomb but he's gotten so much fucking better lately and his gimmick is working. Compared to a guy like Ambrose who is lazy and completely coasting, Corbin is actually bringing a lot of out Ambrose and carrying him right now.
>>
File: kessel_3.jpg (389KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kessel_3.jpg
389KB, 733x1100px
>>2382279
Can't blame him he gets to fuck Renee Young on a regular basis its a wonder he gets anything done really.

>>2382265
I'm pretty lit dawg. I meant Seth and Dean.
>>
>>2382294
At this point i wish he broke up with Rene so he become a fucking machine in the ring.
>>
He needs to be a 'tweener' Pillman type. No more stupid fake babyface bullshit
>>
I unironically think Dean is the best Shield member.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.