[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's goin' on, Dave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Xd3ipfCT.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
What's goin' on, Dave?
>>
um, well you know. Just gathering information on the Paige story. She may or may not be a whore....I guess we'll have to wait and see.

*coughs*
>>
>Uhh... Vince... one second lemme get my notes... *rustling in the background* uhh... well... Vince is really not happy with her... or uh... y'know... those other guys... Brad and... um, the New Day guy... who was it, Xa--
>Xavier Woods
>Yeah yeah *coughs* Xavier Woods... yeah, he's uh, he's not happy. Not happy at all, uh... So uh... yeah... there's not a whole lot to say at the moment...
>Cool.
>But yeah it's like, they did a sex tape, and... uh, and, and, uh, yeah, it's not good.
>Could anyone's career be in trouble?
>Uh, well, it's uh, it's hard to say at the moment. Probably Xavier is uh, he's probably not gonna let Xavier host this years Mania after this. Yeah, well, at least I wouldn't think so...
>>
I'm just describing what I saw - her video was designed to show off her ASS HOLE. Not just the ass, but her actual tunnel.
>>
I really hope Bryan takes up Filthy's offer to be in his corner for his fight with Davey Richards. The shenanigans would be amazing.
>>
File: bryan.png (99KB, 1192x473px) Image search: [Google]
bryan.png
99KB, 1192x473px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Meltzer.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Meltzer.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>>2380898
*cough* I mean...ya know...the triple threat was alright...could have been better but i mean, ya know....it was decent...3 stars. Xavier was dominant that whole match, Paige looked decent, Brad could have looked stronger ya know...not being on the ringside the whole match but ya know...*coughs*. Yeah decent match 3...no 2.5.....no 3 stars from me. *shuffles papers*
>>
>Hey how's it going everyone, Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer here on Wrestling Observer Radio, sports byline USA, the most listened to wrestling and MMA radio show in the world. Today is March 18th, and we've got lots to talk about today on this edition!
>*coughs* Uhh yeah, we do.. lots of interesting stuff today, namely this whole Paige saga.
>What happened?
>Well umm *shuffling of paper noises* turns out Paige had a bunch of leaks happen to her, namely her sex tapes.
>Whoa hold on a minute, how do they just LEAK out?
>I know! It's odd, considering her movie is just being made right now, I wonder if they're going to acknowledge her... promiscuity to say in the film now.
>You've gotta me kidding me, you think they're gonna do that?!
>Well uhh, you know how these things work, things happen and uhh, it's just the way it is. You know, back in 1987, December 15th, at 2:13pm and 15 seconds, I got a letter in the mail with nudes of a young female from someone with the initials JKL, now you can just throw them on the internet for all to see.
>You've gotta be kidding me, and now they're trying to push Xavier Woods by having him cuck an ex talent?
>*Cough*, well it's a different time, back in the 80s you'd be lynched for doing that, but now it's all the rage with these, young white talents. I mean they did a great job with it, two different kinds of wrestlers that I didn't expect to click, but the colour contrast made it more appealing.
>Let's just move on, I'm sick of this cuck crap! First Matt Hardy and now Brad Maddox? Give me a break.
>>
>>2381005
It's gonna be an awkward Raw.
>>
>>2381005
>New Day hosting Wrestlemania, so they have to appear in the build
>FUCKING BROOKLYN
I've never been more fascinated by the damage control they are going to have to do.
>>
>>2381073
>Mania crowd
>in Brooklyn
Chances are pretty much 100% there's not going to matter at all what they do. Still, they probably should pull New Day completely and replace them with The Rock or literally anyone else who can do a hosting gig.

They should probably pull them from appearing on Raw too. For probably like three or up to six months. Write them out completely. It sucks but that's the least they should do.
>>
>>2381073
>>2381095
Wait, isn't it in Florida?
>>
>>2381116
Yeah. I think RAW this week is in Brooklyn.
>>
>>2381120
Ah, my bad.
>>
>>2381095
>>They should probably pull them from appearing on Raw too. For probably like three or up to six months
dumbest thing ever

Just put them on and in like two weeks no-one will care anymore - taking them off raw just adds to it
>>
I really hope we get to hear about vince throwing a tantrum and screaming
>>
>>2381158
Well, I'm not going to lie. I fucking hate The New Day and would prefer all three were fired.
>>
File: ons.jpg (168KB, 611x748px) Image search: [Google]
ons.jpg
168KB, 611x748px
>still no glorious commentary to be had yet

reeeeeeeeee
>>
Yeah *cough* you know Vince wanted to do the more traditional sex tape, he thought missionary was fine, leak a few tit shots, you know and Hunter wanted the cucking, he thought that it would push the envelope and connect to the new generation of fans a lot more *cough*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.