[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0197.jpg (67KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
67KB, 642x722px
Was he a draw?
>>
Yes. Second only to Cena at his peak
>>
>>2380425
underage b&
>>
>>2380425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCd6n_933U4

Had the best song in Pro Wrestling. Wrote it, sang it himself. When I grew out of my "hate everything that the mainstream likes" phase I started to appreciate this guy
>>
100% yes
>>
>>2380425
Yeah but he was unreliable in ring and a liability to WWE.
You can't keep a drug addict as a stuntman for your company without constantly having to worry.
Despite that he won the belt because of his popularity.
>>
>>2380468
You still cannot deny this guy should be place in the top 3 for best avant-garde wrestler
>>
>>2380480
>avant-garde wrestler
wut

Yea, top three for sure
1. Jushin Thunder Liger
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Toru Yano
>>
>>2380425
big dave says he was a way bigger star than cm poop
>>
>>2381037
I didn't want to use the word kino
>>
He honestly was one of the best things to happen to the WWE. His matches were always entertaining and a nail biter.

Shame they tossed him out cause it looked like they wanted to make him the next flagship superstar
>>
He could've been even bigger if he had his shit together.

Jeff is only relevant right now because of Matt, the irony is incredible.
>>
>>2380425
Yeah, he draws on his face.
>>
>>2381083
When you get suspended by TNA for being a drug addict you know it's bad.
>>
File: woman-laughing[1].jpg (39KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
woman-laughing[1].jpg
39KB, 1200x680px
>>2381098
>mfw I'm a woman
>mfw I made this joke
>mfw they say women can't be funny
>>
>>2381083
>>2381067
It sucks cause he probably would the biggest name in wrestling history. Maybe bigger than John Cena but the dude had to fuck it up
>>
>>2381146
I don't know about biggest, but he certainly could've been a "main guy". Wonder how long they would've waited before the inevitably put Roman over him?
>>
Yes. He could've been bigger if they didn't separate him from his brother. I don't mean no single run. Matt was the one that made sure Jeff was doing his work and not fucking around.
>>
Fuckibg yes. Girls loved him and he sold or kinds of dumb accessories
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.