[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pissed do you think he is right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

How pissed do you think he is right now?
>>
I can picture him laughing his ass of desu
>>
>>2378732
>he was the leaker the whole time
>>
>>2378732
very. I know everyone is joking about how hes laughing at it, but Vince HATES these PR disasters. Hes probably cursed out all 3 and is planning how to punish them financially and career-wise, Vince HATES bad PR. Of it was Attitude Era hed probably laugh at it, but not now
>>
>>2378743
>RAW scores an above 4.0 rating this monday

Screenshot this
>>
He finally buried paige and will force her to renegotiate her contract at a massively reduced rate

vincewinslol
>>
>>2378768

Maddox doesn't even work for him anymore, Paige was on her way out anyway, and Xavier is squeaky clean and a company guy through and through, this is strike 1 for him.
>>
>>2378768
>punishing Maddox
>punishing someone you already fired
>>
>>2378732
He just wishes it was Roman.
>>
He's either going to have to change his Wrestlemania hosts or deal with crowd chanting a bunch of sexual shit

Hes pretty pissed
>>
File: 0b5.png (114KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
0b5.png
114KB, 680x559px
>>2378743
>mfw i realize vince puts in everyone's contracts the obligation to send all sextapes to him
>>
>>2378768
I'm pretty sure Maddox was released a year or two ago.
>>
>>2378773
this

Paige has been trending #1 all day
>>
>>2378791
Prove it
>>
>>2378791
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2378788
>>2378782
Ok I literally didnt even know who Maddox was before today, I just assumed hes some NXT nobody
>>2378781
Thats not a strike one, thats grounding into a double play (pun intended)
>>
>>2378810
Did you not watch for a while? He was RAW GM and involved in a major storyline back in like 2012.
>>
>>2378825
I didnt watch from like 2010-2015
>>
>>2378732
he probably is wiping up the creampie Reigns left in his ass
>>
File: 1482710724468.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482710724468.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>>2378784
This is a man who literally put another man on a show just because it was funny to hear the word "fuck" get past the sensors just due to his accent.

This is a man with a well known Cuckold fetish who has just seen the cucking of not one but two former employees by one of his own black stallions.
We are very likely breaking 4.0 for Raw and it has everything to do with average dick Xavier.

Vince isn't pissed.
Vince is very, VERY pleased right now.
>>
>YOU SCREWED PAIGE
>YOU SCREWED PAIGE
>YOU SCREWED PAIGE

They're either going to have to axe the whole hosts of Wrestlemania thing or keep the crown mics muted for the whole thing.
>>
File: 161.png (266KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
161.png
266KB, 363x363px
>>2378743
IT WAS ME AUSTIN!
>>
>>2378894
Seriously the smarks will shit all over it. They can't really bring paige back under pg either and have smarks chanting slut and shit at her with a bunch of 5 year olds with their moms in the crowd
>>
>>2378894
I hope they get rid of New Day as hosts.
>>
>>2379143
Kek
>>
I bet he is going to fire Shelton
>>
>>2378768

Maddox's punishment was back in 2015 when the final thing he did for WWE was dress up as a turkey and get tombstoned by The Undertaker on the Jimmy Fallon show.
>>
>>2378784
>>2378892
This is a dude who welcomed a dude who murdered his girlfriend into the Hall of Fame and looked the other way.

Granted, with his wife finally getting her government job, her handlers might decide a black dude having sex with a white lady is Crossing the Line and Pull the Strings on the WWE.
>>
File: bah gawd.webm (1MB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
bah gawd.webm
1MB, 374x280px
>RAW hits all time high for ratings
>network subscriptions exploding
>mainstream publicity out the ass
>every show for a year sold out
>any show with woods on it is instantly hyped to all hell
>any show with paige on it is instantly filled
>vince notices
>thinks about how to use it
>comes up with new plan
>tactically releases leaks
>only a few at a time
>only at very specific intervals
>before mania, summerslam, or shows with disappointing sales
>keeps them to as few as possible, as he knows the possible inflation
>always keeps the most valuable ones, like becky, alexa, and bayley, just out of reach
>when mania needs draws, he releases just a little tease of one of them and instantly sells out
>flood of women as he needs to keep demand up
>wwe enters new attitude era to appeal to crowd of drama whores, smarks, and teenage boys
>lets wrestlers actually go all out
>sex ferguson becomes gallow's super saiyan form
>live sex celebration mk. 2
>enzo and cass can just start flat out telling people they should've been aborted
>new shows dedicated basically to divas being hot
>10.0 ratings
>woods main events mania for years to come
>draws 150k
>most beloved champion of all time
>paige at the forefront of all women's marketing even after retirement
>tfw maddox getting cucked creates a new golden age of wrestling
>>
>>2378858
>thread has nothing to do with roman
BASED BIG DOG LIVIN IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
>>
File: Vince.jpg (136KB, 572x847px) Image search: [Google]
Vince.jpg
136KB, 572x847px
>>2378732
Vince's theme song right now.
https://youtu.be/RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
File: want to believe.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
want to believe.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>2379530
>>
>>2379143
IT WAS ME AUSTIN CREED , IT WAS ME ALL ALONG
>>
>>2378791
That whore is irrelevant outside the wrestling circlejerk.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.