[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : HOFs that will sadly happen one day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170317-133014.jpg (484KB, 1074x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317-133014.jpg
484KB, 1074x1138px
ITT : HOFs that will sadly happen one day
>>
She deserves it just by the way she worked the marks

GOAT heel
>>
>>2375078
She was one of the last good heels that actually got a reaction from the audience.
>>
File: 1488011652189.jpg (74KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488011652189.jpg
74KB, 707x682px
Dolph Ziggler will be spouted as this generation's Mr. Perfect
>>
If the lowest bar is Rikishi and The Godfather, Vicki deserves HoF she was a great character who got good reactions and had longevity
>>
>>2375203
>"please go away" heat
>good reaction
>>
>>2375214
Fuck off. She had genuine heel heat, and she had it no matter where they went
>>
>>2375214
I watched a shit ton of 2012 Raw like a year ago and it definitely wasn't "please go away" heat
>>
>>2375214
>i-i-it wasn't real heat h-haha I didn't get worked I swear!
The fucking state of smarks. Why can't you just enjoy the show? The whole point of pro wrestling is to suspend your disbelief and immerse yourself in the action. If you don't do that, why even watch?
>>
>>2375381
nothing he said sounds like anything a smark would say, faggot
>>
>>2375389
The very concept of "go away heat" is a smark creation, you dense fuck.
>>
>>2375078
>sadly

She is arguably the single greatest pure heel in the last 15 years
>>
>>2375476
I think it's an X-Pac creation
>>
The truth is that literally everyone who ever worked in WWE and is friendly with them (if they're not deceased) is going to be in the HoF one day.

They've already started to run out of "credible people". Expect next year's inductions to be ridiculous.
>>
>>2375203
>If the lowest bar is Rikishi and The Godfather
Nigga the lowest bar is Drew Carey with his 2 minute appearance at the rumble.
>>
>>2375527
>acknowledging the celebrity wing
>>
>>2375518

If dubs, Boogeyman
>>
>>2375078
>Sadly

She was the best female heel in the last 20 years
>>
She had so much heat one time, the crowd would not even let her talk, they shouted over her entire promo, it was glorious.

>excuse me

GOAT
>>
>>2375634
Chyna or Steph have a case but you're right.
>>
If Vince McMahon's limo driver can make it in so can one of the best heels in recent memory, who happened to be married to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.