[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are better wrestlers than men. You will have to accept it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Women are better wrestlers than men. You will have to accept it
>>
i could step in the ring tomorrow and wrestle a better match than the best woman's best match
>>
Women's """"""wrestling""""""
>>
>>2374697
Do it. Upload a video.
>>
>>2374697
Based anon
>>
In the WWE I wouldn't disagree.

Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley > Goldberg, Lesnar and Roman Reigns
>>
>>2374745
The epitome of subhuman smark
>>
Even the worst male wrestler is better than the best female wrestler, in WWE at least
>>
LOL none of the men here could even come up with a valid argument or comeback. Pathetic lol, well I think I should go back to my forum. I think deep down you really know that women are superior and the fact that you came up with sarcastic comebacks proves that
>>
Why doesn't Becky push her tits up anymore?
>>
>>2374757
>Titus O'Neal is a better wrestler than Mickie James
>>
>>2374774
yes
>>
>>2374785
Retarded or just shit taste?
>>
File: 1485701007825.jpg (5KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485701007825.jpg
5KB, 250x220px
>>2374774
>the year of our lord 2017
>not being a shareholder of the Titus Brand
>>
>>2374774
Based Titus working redneckie lames
>>
who skips every divas matches here?
>>
>>2374810
I do, but i do like becky and alexa promos
>>
>>2374793
They're just insecure
>>
>>2374689
Trolling is like piss in the wind
You will have to accept it
>>
>>2374765
Technical wrestling doesn't work in fake fights because there is little ferocity involved compared to powerbombs etc and these apparent good women wrestlers like Charles focus on technical/mat wrestling shit simply because indie male shitters focus on that aswell) also no draws like Bret hart). Considering women have no ferocity in their moves as it is compared to men it just makes things worse and makes it harder to suspend your disbelief in fake fights.

Vince is simply working the ufc, amateur wrestling and indie marks with complex moves, again that doesn't translate to fake fighting.
>>
>>2374901
The only saving grace is flippy shit women, and women in WWE can't flip for shit. They just try to imitate with bare bones moonsaults etc
>>
>>2374913
Men will always do flippy shit better too, they simply have stronger legs and can get more air time as a result
>>
>>2374913
Yet Charlotte has the best moonsault in the business. Stop making excuses
>>
>>2374946
Are you kidding me? it has no weight or impact to it
>>
Truthfully, the only female wrestlers on the roster who seem to have any idea of what the fuck they're doing are Becky, Natalya and Charlotte*.

They don't set the world on fire but at least they can perform moves without looking light as fuck, missing by a country mile, or falling on their heads.

*this is offset by Charlotte being the absolute worst promo in the last 15 years
>>
>>2374957
Keep crying about it
>>
>>2374946
L
M
A
O
>>
>>2375040
> Natalya

She looks robotic as fuck, like she has to think about every movement in order to not fuck up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.