[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me get this straight, because it legitimately confuses me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: .................gif (2MB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
.................gif
2MB, 161x149px
Let me get this straight, because it legitimately confuses me. All you guys who don't want Balor to be a top guy on RAW because he's under 200 pounds, serious question.

You're happy to believe that Bray Wyatt is the leader of a cult of hundreds in sheep masks, you're fine thinking Randy Orton burnt down his house for revenge, you're fine that AJ Styles committed an assault against his boss on SD and wasn't arrested or charged despite it being caught on camera, you're happy to think of Undertaker as an undead grave keeper, but you draw the line at not believing that a 190 pound man can fight? GTFOH.
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
Nobody ever said the size queens were intellectually gifted.
>>
Yes.
>>
>don't want Balor to be a top guy on RAW because he's under 200 pounds
>You're happy to believe that Bray Wyatt is the leader of a cult

This is perhaps the weirdest false dichotomy ever attempted
>>
Based Bray working the rawtist smarks into a shoot
>>
Balor is trash my guy
>>
If he had the kind of swagger and intensity of Conor McGregor I wouldn't mind, but he's a prancing gay Versace model in ''demon'' make-up.
>>
>>2374700
Bálor doesn't want to ripoff Flair tho
>>
>>2374568
I have no issue with Balor's size, I have an issue with the fact that he's boring as fuck.
But drawing a parallel to Bray is moronic.
>Bray plays a cult leader well, suits the role in appearance and verbose used
>Balor is just boring AND small
>>
>>2374718
in what sense
>>
>>2374719
>suits the role in appearance and verbose (?) used

No, he doesn't.
>>
>>2374721
Conor stole his entire schtick from Slick Ric.

>>2374724
And what, exactly, should a cult leader's appearance be according to (you)?
>>
>>2374769
He shouldn't look like a fat honeybaked ham with techno-apocalyptic dreadlock extensions. He looks like a character from Battlefield Earth watched Cape Fear one too many times.

And in regards to Conor, he didn't steal anything, his promos are nothing like Ric Flair. And he carries himself like a swaggering super confident bloodsport champion, which he is. Balor is a gay theater geek with great abs who is too self aware. Look at the difference between face Neville and heel Neville, that's the kind of intensity and energy I'm talking about.
>>
Yep.
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>2374568
I dont want Balor to be the top guy on raw because he is painfully boring in every single way
>>
>>2374568
Because Balor's character is pretty incosistent. Besides PPVs he's just a normal guy, but during the PPVs he suddenly unleashes le demon that disappears for the rest of the month and it's not even explained why or how.
>>
>>2374724
>>2374790
I get your complaints about Bray, but you have to remember WWE isn't Shakespearean. They just opt for the most overt, eye-catching "cult leader" look, that immediately conveys the message to anyone and everyone at a first glance.
I think he backs it up with good promos and believably acts out the characters.
There's nothing believable about Finn. He doesn't adopt his persona around his "Demon King" shtick AT ALL. Not one changed move, not even a new finisher. The paint isn't a gimmick, it's a flashy entrance and an absence of one.
>>
how tall is he really?
>>
>>2374839
5'9''
>>
>>2374839
5'8"
>>
>>2374839
5'7"
>>
>>2374839
WWE says 5'11 and they always add 3-4 inches, so probably somewhere around 5'8
>>
>>2374839
5'6"
>>
>>2374568
I dont want him to be the top guy because
a) his fucking dialect
and b) he is as charismatic as Roman Reigns on the mic.
Atleast with Kevin you had some banter going even tho he is a fat piece of shit.
>>
Balor was the most over pushed guy of this "era"
>>
>>2374568
Yes. Now fuck off to woo.
>>
>>2374568
No, I don't like him because he sucks. I couldn't give less of a fuck how tall he is.
>>
>>2374829
Injections of taker jizz
>>
>>2374568
Nah , he's just got absolutely no charisma on the mic. Solid wrestler but that's it. Also his Intro is so fucking long. I went to Summerslam last year nd it's even worse in real life.
>>
Manlets being pushed as faces is a new thing.

Real sports have weight classes too.
>>
Balor is shitty in the ring, has shitty offense and is holding on my a thread due to wearing facepaint. He is absolutely going to faceplant on Raw and it's going to be laughable
>>
>>2374829
I can't remember how ram booked it but the paint is literally just a form of war paint, it symbolizes him bringing out the darker, more serious side of him that can take more damage and deal damage better.

It's not supposed to be super natural or any of that shit.
>>
>>2374700
Somebody hasn't seen him as a heel
>>
>>2374839
Boots add 1-2 inches, he's probably 5'9"-10".
>>
File: Cp3sXUNUMAEjDF9.jpg (237KB, 900x1199px)
Cp3sXUNUMAEjDF9.jpg
237KB, 900x1199px
>>2378739
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.