[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Evolution Possibilities/Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: 01_BIB_Evolution.jpg (80KB, 900x506px)
01_BIB_Evolution.jpg
80KB, 900x506px
Be honest, how hard would you mark if Based Haitch formed a new Evolution? Who would you want to be a part of the stable. Discuss with limited memes please.
>>
HHH, Samoa Jim, Bobby Roooo, Gay Finn Balor
>>
>marking out for a poor man's 4 Horsemen that drew 0 dimes and killed ratings
>>
File: download (22).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (22).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>
>>2373998
hhh,owens,joe, and another fatass
>>
Terra Ryzing, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H, Paul Levesque
>>
>>2374015
I personally would want to see HHH, KO, Samoa Joe and maybe Finn. When GLORIOUS is called up, he can take Trips' place in his absence.
>>
>>2373998
The Revival is perfect for that new stable.

Add Neville to have presence in cruiserweights. And some NXT guy, maybe Breeze
>>
>>2374015
>>2374022
>EVOLUTION
>youngest member well into his 30s
>>
>>2374032
There aren't exactly a lot of young guys in the main even scene. Besides, who would you want to see?
>>
>>2374039
>>
>>2374039
Orton & Batista weren't main event guys when they were picked for Evolution.

Pete Dunne is a name thrown about that could work. Especially considering he's already foreshadowed having the approval of HHH.

Bo Dallas could work if they REALLY gave him a do-over.
>>
>>2374032
Batista was quite old and they accidentally made him the star while the young guy failed.

Stop taking it too seriously. It's only a bit of fun on the internet m8. Have sex.
>>
>>2374016
>>2374045
Please note the "Limited memes" in the OP. Of course, you don't have to play ball, but threads are more fun when you have original posts and discussions, even if it's just speculation

>>2374050
I agree. Didn't even consider Pete. His brutal style is honestly refreshing
>>
File: 12142016_ukcarwash_5516-1.jpg (44KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
12142016_ukcarwash_5516-1.jpg
44KB, 641x960px
>>2374039
WOLFGANG
>>
I would absolutely not mark whatsoever. I fucking hate retreads like this.The first evolution sucked, even older and shittier and more part-timier Evolution sucked with D Bry as well. HHH is shit.
>>
>>2374054
Facts aren't memes.

>>2374059
He's only 30!?
>>
>>2374060
Well, what if somebody other than HHH made a new power stable instead? I personally feel stables that are serious are missing in the current product. The stables from early 2016 were all shit, and might have spoiled the people though.

>>2374075
>posts a popular /asp/ meme
>IT'S A FACT GUISE
>>
>>2374060
This. Haitch desperately clinging to young(er) guys to keep himself relevant is frankly pathetic. Stop trying to go by surrounding yourself with a stable and let those guys make a name for themselves that doesn't go through being Hunter's bitch.
>>
>>2374083
>Evolution killing ratings isn't a fact

P.S. WWE can't book stables for shit.
>>
>>2374083
I like stables as well and personally I think
1. Everybody should be a part-timer
2. (almost) everybody should be in a stable

The stables should help each other and vy for new members, but not necessarily interfere in every match and come out together like best friends forever every single time. People can have their own entrance music and shit, but why wouldn't you be in a stable? Why isn't everybody in some loose alliance? It just makes sense and helps with storytelling.

What stables are you referring to that were shit?
>>
>>2374094
Actually, ratings from 2001 - 2005 stayed relatively stable. If anything killed the ratings, it was the purchase of WCW

https://www.twnpnews.com/information/wwfraw.shtml

>>2374106
Social Outcasts, League of Nations, and New Day for the most part
>>
>>2374111
>2005

convenient how you omit ratings going up after Evolution finally died off

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2374075
He does look 40 easily, but he's pretty damn good 2bh
>>
>>2374111
League of Nations was truly shitty, but I liked New Day for a bit and totally forgot Social Outcasts exist.

One of the problems is branding. Social Outcasts got really stupid, lazy shirts that just signalled WWE didn't give a shit, so why should anybody else? At least J.O.B. SQUAD was kinda meta and funny and some work was put into the shirts.
>>
>>2374140
>lazy shirts

Many wrestlers in WWE don't even have any merch. Like Harper for one.
>>
>>2374128
Because those were the years they were active. You said they killed ratings, so we should look at the time they were active. Besides, they definitely weren't the only factor in ratings. Wrestling in general slowly died down after the Attitude Era
>>
>>2373998
>formed a new one
Isnt he Joe and Owens teaming up for some reasons? I wonder who'll be the other guy or gal since we want the sjw audience
>>
>>2374143
I think Harper sucks so I don't care, but WWE has become super lazy with all their merch, nobody has anything good and they all have the same awful design sense.

They should make a line of retro looking t-shirts that steal their design and aesthetic from the 80s and 90s and put guys like Harper and whoever else on there, it looks better than their super-dated edgy metal bullshit that dominates their look no.
>>
>>2373998
HHH, Krakatoa Ken, Neville, Roman Reigns
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (47KB, 355x445px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
47KB, 355x445px
>>2374159
>I think Harper sucks
>>
File: O963yXG.gif (822KB, 175x166px) Image search: [Google]
O963yXG.gif
822KB, 175x166px
>>2374161
>Krakatoa Ken

That one got me
>>
>>2374165
i do. the deafening silence when he comes out means a lot of other people agree with me. he and carmella are the two least over people i've ever seen.
>>
>>2374176
Is that so? He was mad over in Seattle, but they were hyped for the whole show. If he had a better theme song, he might get even more cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_NVH3B45U
>>
>>2374183
He also got quite over in the match against Orton on that PPV that I forgot the name of, was it Elimination Chamber? It started fairly quiet but after doing some YEAHYEAHYEAH and other things he acutally won the crowd over.
>>
>>2374183
I get why people like him, I just can't stand him and I think a lot of the appreciation is people trying to sound smart and special. Fucking gator roll and a fat ass and stupid noises, that's all Luke Harper is to me, and his feud with Cena, Orton and Wyatt really underscored how he was just nowhere near that class of wrestler. It was like having Skinner team up with Ultimate Warrior to beat Milliondollar Man and Honky Tonk or something. Just ''what the fuck are you doing here?" shit. Anyways...yeah he needs a new everything, like a dancing gimmick
>>
>>2374192
Yeah, EC was a pretty based PPV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itO0kaesBCE
>>
>>2374176

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oC4_tZuEyw0

He is super over in my country
>>
>>2374152
>still omitting ratings going up after the end of Evolution

>>2374199
Imagine having your taste be this shit.
>>
>>2374236
>still not realising that Evolution isn't the only factor in ratings

And take another look at the chart. The ratings in 05-06 are very similar, and started to really decline in 07
>>
>>2374261
Funny how the brand without Evolution overall trended up.

>and started to really decline in 07

BENOIT
>>
>>2374274
Funny how also during that time (04-05) Haitch was turning on Evolution and beating up old men while the ratings were still hitting 4s, but anything Evolution related killed all ratings, right? Not to mention, John Cena was also rising during this time, so he also definitely had a positive influence on ratings. Funny how multiple aspects can determine who will tune in, right?
>>
>>2374289
Cena wasn't on the same brand as Evolution.

18+

>still hitting 4s

Whoop-di-doo.

>arguing that Evolution wasn't a ratings killer
>2017

CLOCK MAKES A FOOL OF HISTORY
>>
>>2374303
>Cena wasn't on the same brand as Evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3EQr_dTZfU
June 6, 2005

HHH didn't turn on Ric until October, so Evolution was still active in some form

>Whoop-di-doo

Still hitting 4s vs hitting 3s and 2s for all the subsequent years to come, and now hitting 1s

You still don't seem to realize that even if Evolution was on the show as ratings were declining, they wouldn't have been the only factor. That's like saying the reason WWE hit 1s last year was because of New Day, even though there are definitely more factors in that equation. Also, you kept it relatively meme free up to this point, so now I know you aren't taking this seriously. It was a nice discussion up to this point
>>
>>2374321
Of course I'm not taking some apologist Evolution fanboy seriously.

>HHH didn't turn on Ric until October, so Evolution was still active in some form

Being THIS desperate,
>>
>>2374325
>apologist Evolution fanboy
Because I'm looking at it through a rational lens, and you're blaming all the ratings problems on one (1) groups, I'm a fanboy? Fuck you. You're being desperate to pin everything on Evolution even though more shit happened than just them. According to your logic, the only thing that happened in 2015 was Roman Reigns winning the title because that's the only thing I want to focus on, so it must be it, right? Go back to your 15 BBDWTS threads and leave if you have nothing else to offer.

Oh, and this site is 18+ btw.
>>
>>2374337
Reigns's push DID cause a ratings drop so thanks for agreeing with me I guess?

>being this mad over your husbando stable getting dissed

Yeah, totally not a fanboy.
>>
>>2374344
Once again, you missed the point completely. At least I can close this thread with the knowledge I'll never be as autistic as you. I guess this is the point where we devolve into usual /asp/ shenanigans and call each other carter. It was a good thread while it lasted. The thing I'm "SEETHING" over is the fact that you brought in the shitty memes to a legitimate discussion and made non-points and strawmen while staying willingly blind to every other factor in the ratings falling/rising.
>>
>>2374361
Y'see pal, quite frankly, the fact of the matter is...

Evolution never drew a dime, buddy.

>I'll never be as autistic as you.

Yeah, you'd need to massively decrease your level of autism.
>>
>>2374376
Go back to your shit threads tripcuck
>>
>>2374382
>NEEThammer

get fucked, take your L
>>
>>2374436
>using youtube memes

This is how far 4chan has fallen. I want you normie newfags to LEAVE
>>
File: 1489292035283.gif (427KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489292035283.gif
427KB, 200x184px
Triple H
>The old timer who did all he could in wrestling/the Ric Flair

Bobby Roode
>The leader and main eventer/ the Triple H

Luke Harper
>The young up and comer who is a coal about to be molded into a diamond/the Randy Orton

Baron Corbin or Samoa Joe
>The big guy enforcer type/the Batista
>>
>>2374450
>Youtube invented "Ws & Ls"

18+
>>
>>2374511
>Luke Harper
>young

lol kys
>>
>>2374511
>Luke Harper

the young one is supposed to be good looking
>>
>>2374511
>luke harper
>young/randy orton
he's older than orton is now let alone 14 years ago you wasteman
>>
>Triple H
>Bobby Roode
>Roddy Strong
>Pete Dunne
>>
>>2374527
>implying Based Brodie isn't handsome
>>
>>2374545
C'mon Mr.Huber, even you don't believe that.
>>
>>2374572
mfw:
>>
File: baa.png (2MB, 1900x1030px)
baa.png
2MB, 1900x1030px
>>2373998
He already did that in 2015
>>
>>2374517
Go watch your leafy shit newfag
>>
>>2374606
>leafy

What the FUCK did he mean by this?
>>
>>2374596
horse, ugly, horse, irish
>>
>>2374609
Keep pretending like you didn't come from youtube newfag. Invest in a cord to hang your sorry ass
>>
>>2373998
Evolution sucks

>killed WWE's mainstream appeal in 2003-05
>literally a vehicle to get Haitch over
>buried Orton once he left
>only guy who benefited from Evolution was Batista who ran out of steam within 3 months and got replaced as the guy by Cena
>came back in 2014 to ZERO REACTION

The only people who give a fuck about evolution were 6 years old in 2003 and are looking at them through nostalgia glasses
>>
>>2374626
>Still trying this hard
I already disproved you carter. This is getting pathetic.
>>
>>2374621
You post like a sulky teen.
>>
>>2374638
You post like an autist
>>
>>2374632
>y-you're carter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8WzgEg_Vss#t=2m00s
Literally a grand master sexay pop
>>
>>2374643
Don't worry lil' bud. You'll learn bants when you finally turn 15.
>>
>>2374236
Imagine liking Luke Harper. Sad!
>>
>>2374680
>cuckterposting
>>
>>2374684
>shit-taste plebs that don't like Harper are Trumptards
>>
>>2374021
Change Terra for The Game and Paul for HHH
>>
Literally every post in this thread is me
>>
>>2373998
HHH, Roode, Owens and Dunne, would definitely draw some dimes
>>
>>2374612
you wrote irish four times
>>
>>2374743
You can stop replying seriously. This thread, like every other /asp/ thread devolved into shitposting and memes halfway through because some autist decided to hijack it by arguing about ratings. This thread is dead senpai. /asp/ literally cannot have any kind of serious or fun discussion without shitposting taking over
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.