[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Went Wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

>>
He got over by being a dangerous, powerful heel who could beat top guys clean.
When he won the championship, he turned into a loser who couldn't beat anybody on his own.
>>
>>2373313
Act and looks like a typical neckbeard so pretty much everything
>>
>>2373315
This.
>>
Everything about that belt is a fucking joke.
>>
>>2373315
Fpbp
The recent squash will not help things
>>
he looks and acts like one of the gentlesirs in the crowd
>>
>make a ketchup belt
>give it to the fatty

10/10 booking
>>
RAM
>>
>>2373386
wtf is a gentlesir
>>
He spent the entire run feuding with the Shield. Fot one month he was allowed to do his own thing. His turn on Jericho was great, and the promos he cut on Goldberg were great.

But I want to see Owend up against guys like Cesaro and Zayn. Zayn never got a proper midcard push so he wasn't allowed to challenge for the belt and had to be made to look weaker than usual in their matchups which made for the blandest Owens vs Zayn matches in the WWE so far. Cesaro is stuck in a tag team and never would have gotten the push anyway. Neville never had a propee midcard push prior to 205L so he would never have been considered for an Owens vs Neville title match. Owens should have beeb fighting heels too, since he's so well liked by audiences. No Rusev or Sheamus challenges. No closure on his feud with Samoa Joe in NXT. No AJ Styles title match because of the brand split, though the crowd did go nuts when the faced off at Survivor Series.

Basically, they put the belt on Owens to appease smarks and signal a shift into the "new" era, but they refused to go all in and back down from the Shield meme. Babysteps don't revolutionize a company, we needed to actually see The Kevin Owens Show and that means having a feud withs Neville. If he had helf the belt long enough to defend against Finn, I think they could have put on a great match and finally ushered in the new era while putting the belt on the more marketable facr at the same time, but they got cold feet at the last minute I guess.

So instead of The Kevin Owens Show and a new direction for the company, we got a new season of The Shield Show with guest stars Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho. At least Owens looked comfortable in the role, he had a better feud with Roman than mostly anyone else has been capable of doing. Rather than break the mold, Owens proved to the higher ups that he can squeeze his fat ass into the WWE mold and be a good company boy who doesn't cause problems and still sells shirts to smarks.
>>
>>2373422
Actually, putting the belt on Finn was supposed to signal the coming of the new era. Putting the belt on Owens was a signal that they weren't abandoning ship after Finn's injury.

Overall I enjoyed the run more than most recent title reigns and I think Owens did a good enough job that they will inevitably put a world title on him in the future. Hopefully his second reign will go better and he'll actually get to defend against the wrestlers Owens fans want to see him defend against.
>>
>>2373313
>>2373313

He's fat
>>
>first world title
>held for 6+ months
>implying if he hadn't have been coward heel he would have held it longer or been as entertaining

Top titles change wrestlers, deal with it
>>
>>2373626
His one reign actually lasted longer than all three of Roman's combined.
>>
>>2373313
Booking, writers, VERY average on the mic, WWE highlighting a greasy gnome every fucking week which made people want to vomit every week they saw this pube beard ugly cunt.
>>
>>2373422
>against guys like Cesaro and Zayn
Zayn and Owens had the most tedious, fake looking promos because of the subpar acting spliced with typical wrestler shit like screaming "no, I'M the best".
And Cesaro can't string two words together. The reason Jericho worked was because Owens had a great mic worker to bounce off.
>>
>>2373626
>>2373630
>>
>>2373633
>average on mic

wrong

>worked so fucking hard: the post
>>
>complaining about heels chesting
>>
>>2373313
He's a literal fucking neckbeard and any fan off the street could kick his ass
>>
nothing.

dudes in it for the long haul.wont be his last reign with a title, and im sure he somehow has a face run in the future.
>>
>>2373705
This a 5'9 fatass should never have been a world champ
>>
>>2373705
>>2373788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMbrKC-jrk
>>
>>2373792
So kicking a fedora wairing defenseless fan makes him a tough guy lmao?
>>
>>2373802
>"any fan off the street could kick his ass"
>>
Also:

>"wairing"
>>
>>2373802
he kicked guy that looks just like ya
>>
>>2373810
I'm 6'5 240 pure muscle
>>
>>2373816
>I'm 6'5 240 pure muscle
>>
>>2373822
Nice pic of ya
>>
>>2373826
I'm clean shaven and 6'9" with my wrestling boots on kiddo
>>
>>2373829
>he owns wrestling boots
Begging ya to seek sunlight
>>
>>2373323
This sums it up rather good
>>
>>2373816
>6'5"
>240lbs

acquire gains
>>
>>2373315
First post best post.
>>
>>2373313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorC6vCrI-s
>>
reminder that he only won the title by interference by HHH and also by chris jericho
>>
>>2373313
Some people just can't handle the spotlight.
He worked as a strong heel when he was a mid/upper-midcarder, but as a champ he's just not viable, and his mic-work's too weak to hold it for that long so regularly.
>>
>>2374046
>but as a champ he's just not viable,

How fucking wrong can somebody be?
>>
>>2374085
>waaaah a differing opinion

'Kay.
Stay mad lol.
>>
>>2374046
This.

>>2374085
>in tears

>>2374095
bodied lmao
>>
>>2374046
P much. He's good, but not THAT good.

>>2374085
>Kev's blood is BOILING
>>
>>2373313
Beer city bruiser is a more believable world champ than kevinetty
>>
His character is believable as a mid card guy who can surprise you with his athleticism and can hang with top guys and get some big wins.

His character is also believable as a politicking delusional asshole who cannot win without interference.

He did a fine job, it's just stupid as fuck to book a guy like KO to bury your top title when he could easily succeed anywhere on the card. Especially when there are guys who could get over by holding the universal title. I guess you could call it a misallocation of talent
>>
>>2373315
This a thousand times. Its really that simple. WEW cant develop or maintain characters for shit.
>>
>>2374095
>>2374107
>>2374125
>shitter gets triggered
>>
>>2374200
Wum lad?
Only >>2374085 seems to have gotten triggered
Rest of em were just talking about KO
Don't shitpost the thread
>>
>>2374206
>>2374210
You're not even attempting to make these pots look distinct.

At least try.
>>
>>2373315
>He got over
He never got over. He was just some fat short guy everyone had to pretend looked tough

> a dangerous, powerful heel
Again he's short and obese, you can only play this cringeworthy game of charade for so long
>>
>>2374224
>these pots

>so paranoid and boiling he's stumbling and bumbling

Recollect yourself.
>>
>>2374224
sorry lad, if you wanna believe it's all a conspiracy, I can't help you
I'll just take the W and leave, I guess.
>>
>>2373313
He wasn't drafted to Smackdown
>>
>>2374228
he's short by ironic 4chan 6-foot-manlet-''standards'' i guess
>>
>>2374230
>>2374233
>over 1 minute apart

Janny's active now, fair warning.
>>
File: samefags.jpg (119KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
samefags.jpg
119KB, 640x622px
>>2374224
>You're not even attempting to make these pots look distinct.
>>
>J-Janny's active now, fair warning

This man got victimized.
How to know someone's truly gotten to.
>>
>>2374239
5'8 is short by any standard pal
>>
>>2374249
shut up cholo
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.