[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1489676029514.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489676029514.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Is he fat?
>>
>>2371976
CM Punk actually thought that guy should be part of the Shield and not Roman. Good thing HHH knows whats best for business
>>
GROSS!
UGH!
DISGUSTING!
>>
>No one gave a fuck about Kassius Ohno
>Went and made a name for himself in the indies as Chris Hero
>Comes back as Kassius Ohno again
what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: 1472093800911.png (74KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472093800911.png
74KB, 540x316px
>>
>>2371976
PHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HUAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>2372047
Incase he ever leaves again. WWE would have trademarked the name Chris Hero so he couldn't use it on the Indies.
>>
>>2372047
He was already a big indy name before his first NXT run, though.
>>
>>2372057
Smart actually, my bad
>>
>>2371988
What if? Would ratings be up or down? What would Roman be doing right now?
>>
The Shield would have all ended up as jobbers if this loser was in it lol
>>
based ohno working the fat neckbeards

you're seething
>>
>>2372077
>Ohno is literally a fat neckbeard
>>
>>2371988
>The guy that thought The Rock and Guardians of the Galaxy were going to flop and is running a brand that's perpetually in the red knows what's best for business
>>
>>2372101
>haitch doesn't know outside of his own business
>THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T KNOW WHATS BEST FOR HIS!!!

Fuck off Phil
>>
>>2372130

Haitch runs NXT which is a big money loser for WWE.
>>
>>2372058
His indy run in the last 3 years blows most of what he did before out of the water. He actually got way fucking better with the weight gain because it made his offense look like it could knock guys dead opposed to when he was bean pole mode.
>>
another fat bearded guy that has to wrestle in a tshirt
>>
>>2371976
This is just too much. Like he's fat, whatever there are other fat dumpy guys in NXT and on the main roster.

But this gear has to be a fucking rib. Nobody behind the scenes could've okayed this for any reason other than to try and embarrass him.
>>
>>2372057
>>2372060
Opposite, actually. If he comes back as Chris Hero, WWE doesn't have that trademarked, because he's been Chris Hero elsewhere.
>>
>>2372068
Shield probably wouldn't have gotten the same mega-push.

Roman would've come up as a singles competitor. Who the fuck knows how that would've gone.
>>
>>2371976

I'm not familiar with him at all, truth be told. I only 'hear' about Chris Hero and had no idea it was this dude. I didn't know he was so pudgy when he first announced his return but when I saw him last night, Jesus...

...but he can move and prove with the best of them. That's actually pretty hot shit. That finisher of his? Cyclone Kick? I had to be impressed.
>>
>>2372130
>outside of his own business

>NXT is his own business
>in the red
>"outside of his own business"

hurrdurr
>>
>get fired for not losing weight
>get hired again even fatter
>>
>>2373575
Based Ohno
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.