[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best version of Bullet Club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: BC-1.jpg (38KB, 543x414px) Image search: [Google]
BC-1.jpg
38KB, 543x414px
>>
>>2370828
the elite are the only ones who matter tho
>>
>>2370828
aj was the best one and this >>2370832
nu bullet club was a mistake
>>
Ya can fire 3 members, who do ya fire and why?
>>
>>2370838
Fale
Cole
Yujiro
>>
>>2370840
Fale - why not, maybe he would start trying to wrestle.
Cole - of course, get one last program out of it. He sucks anyway.
Yujiro - no. You need someone to take the pin in multiman.
>>
>>2370838
Cody, Page and... Is Chase Owens still a thing?
>>
Without Gallows and Anderson it just isn't the same.
>>
>>2370838
Cody
Cole
Page
>>
>>2370838
All of the baka gaijan
>>
>>2370838
Cody, Cody, and Cole
>>
>>2371009
>gimmick is stable of gaijin
>>
File: 1485204977771.png (448KB, 711x905px) Image search: [Google]
1485204977771.png
448KB, 711x905px
>>2370828
actually the worst rendition of the bullet club. personally think the club died when AJ(Most believable leader), Gallows and Anderson left.

Now the only original members are Tonga and Fale. Two literal whos.

I had high hopes when cody joined but never really made an impact. pretty much the bullet club now is just merch and the gratuitous hand sign. doesn't feel like a credible unit anymore.

oh well.
>>
>>2371009
bullet club was literally made for gaijins and not elevens
>>
>>2371152
AJ was barely the leader and Tama has already eclipsed fucking >Gallows.
>>
File: KennyBeta.jpg (78KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
KennyBeta.jpg
78KB, 664x441px
This one
>>
>>2370828
This is a bunch of dudes, who in NJPW can actually compete with them?
>>
>>2370828
cringe
>>
>>2371286
>Omega jobbed out to Okada
>GoD jobbed out to Yano & Ishii
>Young Bucks jobbed out to RPG Vice

Probably those guys I'd imagine since the only BC members to get Ws at Wrestle Kingdom were Cole & Cody.
>>
>>2370828
With no Devitt or Anderson is not the BC
>>
>>2371331
A RoH match no Jap cares about and a meaningless exhibition against fellow boring westerner Juice Robinson.

NJPW is barely hiding they don't give a fuck about BC anymore.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.