[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

JR, Tazz, and Josh Matthews criticized Mauro for missing SDL because of the "weather". On WOR they said Mauro's absence was not weather related, and his absence isn't a work, but they didn't elaborate on it any further
>>
>>2370640
Mauro is so bad he's actually making me pine for the Taz/Cole days
>>
>>2370642
They did multiple takes and were mostly pre recorded during times the camera weren't on them directly. Heyman made them do that shit.

They're literally both fucking AWFUL live, especially Taz. Say what you want about Ranello he's better than them.
>>
>>2370640
Mauro is the best guy they've had at the desk since JR
>>
>>2370640
Is it the "Vince is old and ruins anything good about announcers personality" episode again?
>>
>>2370657
No, it's a ''WWE is a shitty place to work and people who can find work anywhere else mentally check out in 6 months'' episode
>>
>>2370663
It's probably this, Ranello in no way needs the money and can easily just get by commentating MMA and boxing cards while doing some show. It might be that he just hates working with JBL, but if the recent SDL is any example he needs to return, everyone else is fucking terrible.
>>
>>2370642

The Taz/Cole days were the last time Cole was even remotely tolerable.
>>
>>2370667
JBL has got to be awful to work with and then a fucking talentless faggot like Philips being the next corporate climber ala Michael Cole breathing down your neck...Mauro is better than WWE
>>
He's too good for WEW anyway, just like Renee who will probably end up in an actually well-run media company.

Mauro should do some New Japan, he's the only English announcer I've heard even come close to the Japanese announcers in terms of enthusiasm.
>>
Mauro should go to UFC
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (94KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
94KB, 519x533px
>>2370679
>mauro in NJPW
>>
>>2370653
This. The only reason Tazz and Cole were good on commentary is because Heyman is a good commentator/storyteller and produced them. Vince McMahon is a terrible commentator and average storyteller at best.
>>
>>2370654
Mauro is too much of an MMA guy. He can call moves with the best of them, but he can't add in story elements/flavour like JR could. Maybe with more 'sports entertainment' experience he could get there, but he's still got a ways to go to get to JR.

It wouldn't matter if they paired him with a good Colour guy like Corey Graves though, he can definitely pick up the slack there.
>>
File: 1482936231323.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482936231323.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
>WE'RE LITERALLY GOING TO BE STUCK WITH TODD "I'm not trying to be the next Michael Cole" PHILIPS AS THE PLAY-BY-PLAY GUY
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>2370640

>WWE going to a four man announce, GOATauro out.

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>2370716
I remember Heyman telling a story on jericho's podcast about how he used to have them in on their days off to do hours of retakes and proper calls. Just look at Taz in TNA, fucking awful. Cole is better than Taz by a big margin but still pretty bad.
>>
>>2370675
Just be glad that Tom Philips isn't David Otunga or Byron Saxton (though, Saxton occasionally shows he has a lot more talent and Charisma that he's not supposed to use because he needs to be a geek the other commentators can make fun of).
>>
File: 1477607799425.jpg (9KB, 186x175px) Image search: [Google]
1477607799425.jpg
9KB, 186x175px
>AJ going to RAW
>Cena leaving
>Mauro leaving
>SDL only getting NXT jobbers for fresh talent
Welp, we knew it couldn't last too long. Looks SmackdownLive is going to be turning to shit quick real soon.
>>
>>2370735
>all based talent leaving for ram
>all based call ups heading for ram
>ram will have a goat tier roster
>ram will still be absolute shit

Normally after mania season is the best time of the year because they're not stalling (except possibly in the main title picture) and they can try out a bunch of shit and have a bunch of repackages and call ups normally. They also normally tour through a lot of smarky cities so the crowds are normally hot for the shows as well.

This time it's going to be shit and by the time after SS rolls around and they start stalling while keeping ramen strong it'll be unbearable. Fuck this company, I hope Omega becomes IWGP champion and headlines every NJPW show that's in the USA to massive crowds and that NJPW gains shit tons of subs.
>>
>>2370640
Kidani will hire Mauro in a heartbeat once they get their US Expansion shit down, this year
>>
>>2370814
>Mauro saving NJPW from Kevin Kellyetty

based as fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.