[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Ryan_Reeves_backstage.jpg (26KB, 354x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan_Reeves_backstage.jpg
26KB, 354x436px
Why would Ryback lie about his anti-WWE rants? People on here act like the WWE is this high and mighty entity that can do nothing wrong. But the thing is, he was a part of that company, and he saw firsthand what has happened backstage. If anything, Ryback exposing the corruption / seedy / questionable backstage decisions going on in the WWE should be revered.

Call him "Cryback" all you want. He is just showing the general public that the WWE is not this "Holier than thou" promotion
>>
>>2368847
Wtf I love Ryback now
>>
>>2368847
t. Ryback Reeves
>>
Not calling him a liar, calling him a cryer just like that bitch boy phil
>>
He's an overgrown baby. Oh the company you work for screwed you over? Get in fucking line.
>>
Nobody fucking cares.

Shut up.
>>
>>2368847
This faggot literally believes that the WWE brought in Golberg just to spite him
>>
>>2368847
>People on here act like the WWE is this high and mighty entity
What?
60% here rant about the booking all the time.
The other 40% are maybe like 3 people.
>>
>>2368847
I like ryback a lot
but basically what >>2368854
said
>>
>>2368847
>Why would Ryback lie
He was fired

/thread
>>
>>2368917
I thought he walked out after Vince offered him main event money but he decided that his brand was more important than all the money in the world.
>>
>>2368847
I feel like Ryback would have been better in WWE if he stuck with Heyman, dropped the onesy, and dropped the Shellshock for a better finisher.
>>
>>2368847
But he is lying ya mark. Trying to stay relevant for the smarks, wait a year and he is done.
>>
>>2368847
Cryin' Ryan please go.
>>
>>2368917
He left with a contract on the table
>>
He worked himself into a shoot and believes his own lies.
>>
>>2368847
Nobody calls him a liar. Because find the constant bringing up his ex annoying.
>>
>>2369004
People*
I'm a stupid phone poster
>>
>>2368847
>Why would Ryback lie about his anti-WWE rants?
Because he's dumb as fuck.
>>
Because he just keeps going and going and going on and on and on about this stuff. I'm sure a lot of it at least has shades of validity, but fuck I don't care anymore.
>>
>>2368847
Based Ryback working the edrones

Good shit, Ryan
>>
What guarantees more hits for his shitty podcast - "Ryback says WWE and himself had creative differences" or "RYBACK SHOOTS HARD ON JOHN CENA AND THE WWE HOLDING HIM BACK"?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.