[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers that you want to see get career ending potentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Wrestlers that you want to see get career ending potentially life ending injury.
>>
>wanting to see Goldust get hurt
u wot? He's literally one of the best eternal midcarders in the business
>>
Even as a meme, fuck you. Goldust rules. Dude can still go at 47.
>>
>Nami wasn't getting over with Christian or Sami

Fuck off and kill yourself you mentally-deficient social retard.
>>
This really triggered me. Good bait.
>>
>>2368776
>Don't talk to me or my transgender stepson ever again

Fuck this fairy ass faggot
>>
>>2368776
this asshole. he was awful in everything he touched
>>
File: 35+.png (755KB, 481x606px) Image search: [Google]
35+.png
755KB, 481x606px
>>2368776
>>
Russo counts cause he's a former WCW Champion.

Typing that sentence makes me wish I was dead. It's so weird watching Russo era WCW, it's everything bad about the Attitude era but amped up by a 100.
>>
>>2369313
hello Jim
>>
>>2369325
Don't Have to be cornette to hate this ignorant pathetic fucker

>>2369322
Agreed. and he was the worst in TNA. That's one of the biggest reasons they never took off
>>
Lol he is a legit cuck and his wifes son is a tranny lol and he played a faggot on mandrama tv show for years

JUST
>>
>>2368776
>>
>>2369554
worked
>>
>>2369556
Seething
>>
Goldust can still go at his age and wrestles rings around younger talent. If it's his androgynous character that bothers you then I feel the need to inform you that youve been WORKED.
>>
>>2368776
Goldust is pure kino desu
>>
>>2368776
Goldust might actually be the GOAT
OP=fag
>>
>>2368776
1. Triple H
2. The Game
3. HHH
4. Paul Levesque
5. The guy that carried Shawn Micheal's bags while he was fingering Sunny
>>
File: 1481149480607.jpg (22KB, 318x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481149480607.jpg
22KB, 318x250px
>>2370016
Well he's wrestling Seff next so you might get your wish desupai.
>>
>>2369556
>>2369560
Braying spastics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.