[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smarks were complaining about BMAJ having to face Shane at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 12983894234.jpg (59KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
12983894234.jpg
59KB, 850x560px
>smarks were complaining about BMAJ having to face Shane at WM
>it's turning out to be the only interesting SDL match going into WM and is guaranteed to be a car crash spotfest spectacle that will steal the show
Why are smarks ALWAYS wrong, and when will they ever learn?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>2368186
BUT I WANT MY TECHNICAL SPECTACLE WITH LOT OF ARMBARS AND SUBMISSION REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2368186
I won't be happy unless there's 15 minutes of mat wrestling and 30 minutes of chain wrestling.
>>
>>2368186
Ambrose vs Corbin might be interesting, too, if it happens.

I nearly forgot about Randy vs Bray.
>>
I always supported them having a match no kidding
>>
>>2368186
But Shane can't do flips, and I'm still mad he put Roman over.
>>
>smarks complain about shane match
>suddenly the two GOATS of smackdown manage to make the most interesting feud at wrestlemania in a single episode of the show
>>
>>2368186
They should have AJ go up against an actual wrestler not a spot monkey.
>>
>>2368186
>>it's turning out to be the only interesting SDL match going into WM and is guaranteed to be a car crash spotfest spectacle that will steal the show
Except this says more about the overall horrid shittiness of Wrestlemania. Just because something is less shitty doesn't mean it isn't shitty.
>>
>>2368601
But it hasn't just been less shitty, it's been interesting and has a good build
>>
This feud could have the GOAT storyline leading up to it but it's still going to result in the BITW getting hamstrung with having to carry a pushing-50 non-wrestler.

>>2368194
Armbars = submissions

dumb frogposter
>>
>>2368186
This storyline is shit
>AJ attacking Shane to barely any reaction except for some laughter
Brilliant.
>>
>>2368186
They read le meltz and then bitch about it.
>>
>>2368186
>when will they ever learn?
Never, fucking lowlifes never learn
>>
The whole "Shane wanted AJ to wrestler Bray in the main event" is extremely contrived and sucks me right out of the story. It's a blatant falsehood that they threw in purely to try and cast Shane as the good guy.

No, Shane didn't push for AJ to wrestle Randy Orton. If he did, he would've made it a triple threat match. Shane wants to wrestle AJ at WrestleMania. I can do suspension of disbelief for a fictional story, but don't just fucking lie to my face.

They're going to such absurd lengths to make the most beloved talent on their roster a bad guy, because they can't cast Shane as a heel because he's the only liked McMahon. Maybe that should tell you that this story was a stupid idea to tell.
>>
>>2368741
Autism.
>>
>>2368741
>[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
SmackdownLive began with the phrase, "LAND OF OPPORTUNITY". AJ Styles went carpe diem and became THE MAN carrying the blue brand. And now he's made the case that he's been shafted by Shane.

The ONLY problem with the booking here is they're trying to keep Shane as the babyface. I feel like the head writer of SDL is aware of this and we're going to get the double-turn either before or during WM. Shane is, at least, going to become a tweener because AJ is clearly the babyface here.

tl;dr it actually has the right ingredients for a strong storyline, it just needs to change the characters roles. And the match itself is going to be a great Attitude Era spotfest.
>>
>>2369758
AJ is a face for attacking a non wrestler and throwing him through a window? Shane should become a Heel and argue with Bryan every week ala Steph and Mick? Negro please.
>>
I feel like the writing has to run logic circles around Vince to make him happy. They turned up the "best performer on the roster" talk and had both the face and heel commentator play up the fact that AJ has a legitimate beef.

At the same time Shane & Bryan look like dumbasses through the whole thing. The situation makes Shane & Bryan look incompetent for not handling this situation sooner. AJ never got a legitimate rematch and neither Shane or Bryan address that. So is the viewer suppose to feel sorry for Shane's beating? I guess? The writing seems to be trying to tell a good story in spite of the situation (AJ vs Shane has to happen).
>>
>>2369871
that's okay, KO never got a legitimate rematch either.

I guess the bookers for both brands are trying to outdo each other on who's worse.
>>
>>2369972
Triple H never got to use his rematch clause too. Unless he's doing it in Mania to avoid going against Seff and becoming 15 time world champ
>>
I hope they just throw each other through plate glass for ten minutes
>>
>>2369972
KO said he has a rematch, he just wants Jericho first.
>>
>>2368588
Actual wrestlers are shit that are afraid of doing spots that based Shane would never doubt doing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.