[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey yo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Hey yo.
>>
Hey
>>
*cuts a shit promo*
>>
>threw 6000 toothpicks never drew a dime
>>
Hi Scott, how you doing?
>>
It's survey time. Did y'all come here to post about dubya see dubya?
>>
>>2367865
thank you for our guaranteed contracts Mr. Hall and Mr. Nash
>>
you know who i am, but you don't know why I'm here
>>
>>2369775
Now now, the WWF use to sell OFFICIAL Razor Ramon toothpicks, I can't even imagine how much money they made on that garbage alone.
>>
>>2370025
I remember Bret Hart commented on a shoot interview that only Scott Hall's toothpicks made more money for the company against cost outside of Bret's Hitman shades which also cost nothing, but nothing compared to TOOTHPICKS
>>
>>2369775
HAH. No. The nWo drew stupid money, a term coined by Big Sexy. Stupid money is money you make in your sleep.
>>
>>2370033
>scott hall
>contributing factor to nwo's success

It was Nash and Hogan
>>
>>2370065
8+
>>
>>2370068
Nobody has ever cared about Scott Hall/Razor Ramon

There's a reason he never got out of the midcard despite being Vince's wet dream
>>
>>2370072
Because he's an alcoholic
>>
>>2370068
18+
>>
>>2370072
>Nobody has ever cared about Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
but I did ;-;?
>>
>>2370029
The genius part of the Hitman sunglasses is the fact that he would give them to a kid in the front row at every event.

This meant that during the 90s, before internet was a big thing, literally EVERY kid who went to a WWF event would buy a pair of Hitman sunglasses and then lie to everyone that he was the kid who got given them last night.
>>
>>2370072
He never wanted out of the midcard because he isn't a mark for himself and cared about getting paid more than winning fake belts.
>>
>>2370811
>he thinks midcarders get paid more than main eventers

son what
>>
>>2370029
Bret loves to exaggerate his "success" during his WWF tenure. The reality is that the company was losing HARD in the ratings war with WCW the entire time he was champion.
>>
>>2370944
Fact of the matter is whenever Bret was champion ratings and profit rose. Its vince's experiments like diesel and shawn that lost the ratings, while good old dependable bret was always there to fall back on to make sure they stay steady rising again

Go look at the numbers if you dont believe me
>>
>>2370944
>the company was losing HARD in the ratings war with WCW the entire time he was champion.

Also true of Sid, Michaels, Yoko, Diesel, and Flair.

Nobody tanked WWF revenue harder than Flair and Michaels, however. Bret took over the belt on 3 occasions when house shows were nearing all time lows, and reversed the company's fortunes each time.
>>
>>2370900
No, but if Hall had to job to the top guy so the top guy could get more over and draw more money meaning everyone else makes more money then he would.
>>
>>2370072
>Hall wasn't over

Man, this board really is full of teenagers who only started watching after Cena became champ.

>>2370944
And yet the WWF put the belt on him THREE times during this period.
>>
>>2370953
Bret always saved the company from stubborn Vince with his home ways.

Wanted to fuck muscly Lexus
Wanted to fuck Big Sexy
Actually fucked Shawn
>>
Hall is the most interesting out of the whole nWo/WcW turmoil because it seems like he's the only one who didn't fucking care about his spot. Give him his check and he'll do whatever, Hogan and Nash wanted bigger checks and all the fucking belts. Hall just wanted money for booze.
>>
>>2373256
Hall told a great story to Steve Austin about how Hogan got him to switch to beer cans instead of bottles because "brother you got a pretty big mitt" and the cops wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't soda when he was driving.
>>
>>2373274
>stevetty beat his wife
>he also helped a struggling alcoholic spiral even more out of control when steve could of saved him from alcholism instead
a real HoF worthy guy
>>
>>2373377
Jesus Christ son learn to read.
>>
>>2373274
lmao this is so absurdly degenerate that i can't stop laughing
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.