[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your legitimate thoughts about Lita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: LitaDoneWithWWE.jpg (54KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
LitaDoneWithWWE.jpg
54KB, 777x437px
What are your legitimate thoughts about Lita?
>>
>>2367791
Not as good as Melina.
>>
>sloot
>would bang
>broken matt had the last laugh
>>
I legit want to fuck her
>>
used up slut

want to be her boy toy
>>
>>2367791
Shrill voice that needs to be gagged before I go near her
>>
>>2367791
Looks like a man
>>
>>2367791
One of the best cleavage I have seen on wwe
>>
>>2367791
Had to fuck spics for tacoes and training.
>>
>>2367797
This
>>
>>2367791
hit and quit now and then
>>
Would fuck senselessly.
>>
>>2367791
Funny how Matt won the break up.
>>
Butterface. Pretty good ring skills. Kept the whale tail thing going for way too long.
>>
I think i read some shoot interview or gossip or something that said she went to mexico to become a wrestler and banged all the luchadores and also she was a stripper to pay for school.
>>
Unique character with decent in-ring workrate. She's a sign of her times, she along with the Hardy boys were known as Team Xtreme, an obvious attempt to garner the Tony Hawk/extreme sports demographic that was at its peak in the early 00s.
>>
>>2367952
By being obsessed with her for years?
>>
>>2367976

Only until he found better ass and got over more without her than he ever did in WWE

she fucked up her whole life and plays the familiar wominz legend mouthpiece just to make ends meet
>>
File: 1458692214568.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458692214568.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>2367791
The ultimate Janetty in a love triangle with two guys who have been Janettys at some point in their career.
>>
>Find out she used to be a stripper before wrestling
>No videos
>>
Looks like her vagina smells even right after stepping out of the shower
>>
>>2368193
Stop lying Matt
>>
best female theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpksv2VRgmU
>>
>>2368240
I prefer Paige - Stars in the Night or whatever
>>
>>2368240
Nah lad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm94v9iBEco

>>2368243
Not even her best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBuelN37kU
>>
>>2367791
Overrated in the ring, on the mic and as a sex object. Pure white trash
>>
Sexy white trash.
>>
>>2367976
Things got dark but he recovered
>>
>>2367971
Thanks Wikipedia, but what do (you) think about her?
>>
>>2368357
I thought she was unique, that word is quite subjective enough to imply my personal thoughts of her.
>>
GOAT women's wrestler. Only one that was entertaining could do actual moves and hang with the men. And hot as fuck. Shits all over Trish or anyone else.
>>
>>2367791
Possibly one of the most dangerous moon salutes around because she slams her legs down.

Great teen fap material tho.
>>
In the ring, the shits. I didn't watch at all after 2002 so didn't see what she did with Edge so I don't know how good of a manager she was.
>>
>>2368288
Yeah that version of Lita's theme is great without the retarded mallcore vocals
>>
I like when Essa Rios beat her up.
>>
>>2368370
You're delusional and buying into McMahon propaganda. She could do a moonsault and that was it, botchy as hell. Trish herself was average but at least she could put together a match, Lita was terrible.
>>
A terrible wrestler who's a "legend" simply because she's a woman.
>>
>>2368448

18+
>>
>Broken Hardys appear on WWE
>threaten to delete everyone
>recruits Lita as Obselita
>>
>>2368479
She was genuinely more over than 90% of men on the roster and got a massive pop whenever she did stuff in Hardy Boyz matches.

>not being alive in 2001
>not jerking off over Lita's whale tail
>not liking nu-metal
>>
>>2368609
Book it
>>
>>2368609

This would actually be kinda cool
>>
>>2368609
>Obselita

Well done.
>>
Trish guy.

Never saw the appeal in her. Maybe for edgy 2xtreme 4u kids with their skull hoodies and Target headphones maining a Death knight.
>>
Overrated as fuck and only got over cause she road the Hardys' coattails.
>>
>>2368613
90 %?
Triple H
Austin
Rock
Kane
Undertaker
Edge and Christian
Dudleys
Hardyz
Mankind
DX
Sable
Trish
moppy
Naked mideon
Job Squad head
Always pounding Ass
point is anything with tits and/or catchphrase got over.
>>
Overrated
Kind of ugly
Would still bang
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.