[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else starting to feel sorry for him? Obviously I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else starting to feel sorry for him?

Obviously I still don't want him shoved down our throats as the forced babyface top guy. But it's really not his fault he's been booked like this. What could he have done, said no to Vince? "No Vince, I don't want to be the champ, I don't want to be a main eventer, I don't want a push, I think ur ideas r dumb lol!"

Vince, Trips, pls put this guy out of his misery and change the booking. His heart must get crushed every time he walks out to those deafening boos. Props to him for keeping a brave face for over 2 years of this. I couldn't manage that. It's getting cruel now.
>>
>>2365946
Ya desu I feel bad watching the shows. He doesn't get heel chants like "you're the bad guy we don't like you", he gets cutting chants like "no matter what we dislike you"
>>
I don't, because he's been outed as one of those guys that doesn't truly give a shit about wrestling. I honestly doubt whether he gives a single shit about what the fans are chanting, because he's got a nice career with a fat paycheck whether they boo or cheer.
>>
>>2365946
I've been feeling sorry for him for a while. He honestly seems like a decent family man who's doing his best with what he's being given.

It's just a shame that they've booked him so appallingly.
If his match against taker isn't his heel turn, he's done for.
>>
>>2365946
he's the most forcibly pushed top guy ever, what's there to feel bad about?
>>
You'd have to be an unbelievably beta person to not want the top spot even if fatasses in the crowd are booing you.

It's like those weirdos who don't want good looking girls.because it makes them insecure
>>
Except he doesn't care about fatasses booing him.

He's on record about this multiple times every year, the last one being on a bumfuck ESPN podcast. No, he doesn't give a fuck about smarks and he really shouldn't.
>>
>>2365946
Anybody who goes against Roman gets cheered

And Based Big Money Big Dick Big Movie Big Dog Big Maryse Big Main Event Miz can get anyone cheered

I want them to feud, immovable object versus unstoppable force
>>
>>2366018
Smarks will cheer Miz because they're contrarian

It's how a lesser talented guy like Strowman gets cheered whenever he decks out Roman
>>
I hated him for all the obvious reasons for the first couple years when he was getting shoved down our throats then I started feeling sorry for him at one point right before he got busted for raids or whatever and when he came back and was working the mid card I kinda felt good about him and it sounded like the crowd opinion of him got a little better and I hoped for his sake that they would just keep him there and build him more naturally like they seemed like they were doing but then one day a few months back it was like 180 BAM PUSH HIM TO THE MOON OUTA NOWHERE again and now I hate him again
>>
>>2365946
>>2365946
>tall
>handsome
>rich
No I do not. Most people would kill to have his or any wrestler's life. Who cares if some fat manbabbies boo him
>>
>>2365946
Why should I feel sorry for him. He's making more money than everyone in this entire board combined. He probably couldn't care less that people hate him. All that money is what matter especially for a father like him.
>>
>>2366036
>le shoved down our throats
He was on the midcard for 3/4 of 2015, a pointless run too I might add.

He was only made champion because of all the injuries and his reigns are pretty short for a supposed top guy. He shouldn't have competed in the Rumble for the title and he should have kept it before and after Wrestlemania but they were insisting on giving him a proper WM moment. Him taking too much Adderall is on him and deserved to drop the title.
>>
File: 1485955704311.png (184KB, 480x237px) Image search: [Google]
1485955704311.png
184KB, 480x237px
OP at work
>We see something in you anon, we're going to give you more responsibilities and influence and of course you'll be getting a bump in pay
>n-no thanks I don't think I'm ready you should give the promotion to Seth Thundercock instead
>>
>>2366041
>Coach asks Roman what the other WWE wrestlers think of some section of the crowd booing him
>proceeds to tell a story how Cena waited for him at the gorilla and told him that he's doing something right and he should keep doing it to make the hardcore fans go nuts
(lol

Based BMJ
>>
>>2365964
>doesn't truly give a shit about wrestling

Fuck off. If he felt that way, more people from behind the scenes would have said something by now. I hear nothing but positive shit about this guy backstage though.

>>2365946
>top babyface

This shit gets really old. What kind of 'babyface' gets written to speak like an asshole to legends? And why did would have him eliminated at the RR by Randy to put him over with the crowd? He's been a smug tweener prick for a while now and WWE have been taking advantage of his mixed reactions.
>>
>>2366080
Roman has been a tweener since 2016, his alignment flip-flopping depending on his opponents. He was heelish against AJ Styles and Jasethy but was a babyface when Deanetty won the title.

Since he's facing the Undertaker he's more heelish than he used to be.

Why would he be a heel against Rusev, Jericho and the fat fuck?
>>
>>2366087
Exactly what I mean by taking advantage of his mixed reactions. Honestly, the fact that half the audience hates him while being generally face has probably made his booking more interesting and unpredictable than if he were just a meme heel who all the contrarian smarks in the crowd would just cheer for anyway
>>
Roman is one of the few people on Raw who has consistently good matches and consistently gets crowd reactions. I don't know how people can claim that Roman's boos are worse that the silence that someone like Apollo Crews comes out to
>>
>>2365946
He doesn't need your pity.

He's made millions off of pissing off neet smarks for 5 years and he's gonna make millions more in the next few years.

He doesn't take this stuff as seriously as you do, he's just doing his job. It's like saying someone should shut down their restaurant cause a bunch of people left bad yelp reviews.
>>
do you guys even like wrestling? why do you watch? his work is shit. take last night. getting beaten up in the corner, suddenly just hops up and hurr durr SUPERMAN PUNCH xD its like watching a low tier woman's match where everything is just nonsensical working into spots.

him bouncing down the ramp was pretty funny though.
>>
>>2366151
If the le SUPERMAN PUNCH XDXD
was dropped, he would instantly become 300% more likeable
>>
>>2366151
Go watch NJPW nerd.
>>
I don't feel sorry for him since he's getting the big bucks, but I don't hate the guy anymore either and think """""smarks""""" need to chill already.
>>
>>2366174
>he needs to stop doing the superman punch
>he needs to stop doing the spear
>he needs to change his music
>he needs to change his attire
>he needs to change his promo style
>he needs to be a silent badass that just beats people up
>he needs to stop beating everyone
>he should be put down into the midcard
>maybe even on nxt for a while so he can pay his dues
>he needs to turn heel if he ever wants to be cheered
>>
>>2365964
>one of those guys that doesn't truly give a shit about wrestling

Lol I love how smarks use this as some kind of justification for hating someone. As if anyone out there really enjoys being dropped on their back for 300+ days a year just cause it's fun.
>>
>>2365946
no.
>>
>>2365960
It's calleld X-Pac Heat and he's got it
>>
Roman doesn't value the opinion of smarks.

I kek when smarks think that their booing rattles him off or something.
>>
Why would you say no to a push, the best thing you can do is work hard with it and for it.

I don't particularly hate him, but I don't really like him either. He's just him
>>
>boss wants to promote you to supervisor
>no boss I rather be a wageslave for a decade to """pay my dues"""
>>
>>2366218
superman punch is okay but he does it far too many times every single match, it gets boring to watch

he probably has one of the weakest spears in history, besides that move has been overdone over the years. he should get another finisher.

i like his music actually.

his attire sucks, he's still with that shield shit, he should wrestle shirtless or get something else other than that vest.

he should definetely improve his mic skills though, I don't know if he's face or heel but he cannot be face if he barely talks. he's been kind of improving though in the mic so there's hope for the future.

the rest is alright, I like him as a wrestler and he's got far more potential than what he's been showing so far, but he's just overpushed. it's not his failt, it's his horrible booking.
now if he doesn't turn heel after the match with the undercarder he's done for.
>>
He's made it clear he mainly cares about getting money. Don't feel bad for him, because I doubt he cares if fans boo him or not
>>
>>2367814
all of this sounds right. a sleeveless black shirt instead of a vest would be great.
>>
>>2366243
I don't hate Roman, but I don't like him. He's just kinda there for me. And of course it's not an easy or even a comfy job, physically speaking. But Roman has had it REALLY FUCKING EZ compared to most pro wrestlers. He was brought up with shebd because Vince liked his look and his lineage. He's main evented Mania and been a top guy because Vince likes his look and his lineage. You can say he's had to work hard, of course he has. And despite the 2 move spam he has worked hard in the ring and put on good matches.

But getting booed no matter what he does? Feeling sorry for him? There's absolutely no reason to.
>>
>feel sorry for a guy who has a secure job at the top of the company until he's too old to bump because of his lineage

I'm envious. Being booed by some fat marks is well worth his position.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.