[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: I'd Rather Michaels vs Reigns TBH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

http://kiwi6.com/file/w4z8tmsbgb

>Dana Brooke has finally transitioned full circle into being Beth Phoenix

>Akira/Kendrick and Aries/Neville are the two Cruiserweight matches going into Mania.

>Sami Zayn and Samoa Joe will both be participants in the ATGMBR unless they wanna do Balor/Joe at Mania.

>It would be the worst decision they could ever think of doing if they give Enzo and Cass the belts at Mania. They’ve now fully transitioned from being likable guys to a smol douchebag and a frumpy Mastodon.

>Jinder and Roman had a fucking horrible match. Dean Ambrose hits Curt Hawkins with 1 Clothesline and wins why couldn’t Roman just walk out, SPEAR, win THEN do the gimmick w/ the Undertaker? Why bother giving a shithead like Jinder any kind of offense?

>Is Aries not allowed to use the Last Chancery anymore? I know its a retarded looking submission move but if you’re worried about Copyright just change the name.

>Why didn’t Mick Foley just fire Titus?

>Why even bother making a Disqualification finish between Bayley and Nia? Why do we pretend Charlotte isn’t leaving Mania w/ the Championship AGAIN
>>
>>2365652
thx le meltz
>>
>senor Joe already irrelevant
>>
>>2365663

He doesn't have a big match planned for Mania yet
>>
>>2365663
>>2365669
Why don't they just do Joe vs Braun instead of wasting them both in le battle royal?
>>
>>2365675

Because they don't want a Babyface Braun or Samoa Joe both these men are fodder for Roman
>>
>>2365652
>Why bother giving a shithead like Jinder any kind of offense?
They gave him a competitive match against Cesaro too, the fuck is their fascination with him.
>>
>>2365684

They've essentially given Jinder the same random push they gave Bo
>>
I find it so funny that you guys literally just wait for it to be uploaded on /wooo/, somebody posts the exact link here and then its listened to
>>
>>2365663
Power of RAM ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>2365724
Why would I ever go on 420chan
>>
File: downhill.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
downhill.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>>2365663
It takes a special kind of talent to make even the most talented of wrestlers irrelevant in just mere weeks.
>>
>>2365729

They're usually posted in the Dirtsheet thread which is where I get them
>>
>>2365690

They pushed Bo to promote the Chinese house show where Trash Bin beat Bo.
>>
>>2365739

And a fat load of good that did HoHo has barely been on TV
>>
>>2365735
but they get posted here eventually

so why would i go to their website when I can stay on this website, complain about my customers on /ck/ and get the same link
>>
>>2365740

It wasn't Hoho, it was Big Wang or what're his name is.
>>
>>2365750

He hasn't made TV either
>>
>>2365740
He's still in develop do you really want a green ass chink wrestling people
>>
>>2365762

He was in the Dusty Rhodes tournament. He's still in development.
>>
>>2365765

Then why can't he be on NXT then?
>>
>>2365766

Dude that was 1 match
>>
How the fuck does Meltz remember some random Jerry Lawler quote from bumfuck when?
>>
>>2365750
Tian Bing, literally Heavenly Soldier
>>
>>2365770
NXT is for people who ready to move on and are just there to promote the show so Haitch can make say NXT is a success
>>
HOWZIT GOIN' EVERYBODY
>>
>>2365851

That's not suppose to be its intended purpose.
>>
>>2365856
Neither was the Warrior Award but here we are
>>
File: 1445210929821.gif (629KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445210929821.gif
629KB, 500x500px
>>2365860
>>
File: BmRBAzRCQAEvsAL.jpg (6KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
BmRBAzRCQAEvsAL.jpg
6KB, 319x158px
So is Taker jobbing to Ramen? What the fuck is there to win? Ramen wins, he gets booed the fuck out for another entire year And Taker's legacy is further tarnished, he loses he just looks weak. The fuck?
>>
>>2365652
>It would be the worst decision they could ever think of doing if they give Enzo and Cass the belts at Mania

I hope Enzo costs them the match again and Cass beats his ass senseless on Raw the next night.
>>
>>2365886
have roman cheat and turn ezpz lemon squeezy
>>
>>2365860
In a way I'm glad because you just know the first person they'd have given it to with it's original intention would have been fucking Kevin Dunn
>>
>>2365976
>Wanting a Cass solo run.

Unless you want him to fail of course.
>>
>>2365886
>roman ends undertakers career and turns giga-heel

It would be the perfect way to cement him as the top heel and you know it.

Even creative isn't dumb enough to think Roman will get cheered against the Undertaker. This is it boys, this is the heel turn.
>>
>>2365732
>sloppy joe
>talented
pick ONE (1) and only one
>>
File: Jesus Christ How Horrifying.jpg (35KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ How Horrifying.jpg
35KB, 444x440px
>>2365982
bruh
y u tell me dis truth
>>
>>2365985
Okay, maybe not completely solo. Just relegate Enzo to managing or something.
>>
>>2365886
>>2365989
>le turn heel meme

Roman is truly the new company top guy

He did not even need John Cena giving him the coronation

Newsflash: He's not turning heel and he's not beating the Undertaker but the latter will throw all his finishers at him before finally pinning him
>>
>>2365872
SPEAK TO ME CONOR
>>
>>2365652
Because she isn't. It's obvious as fuck that Charlotte is FINALLY being removed from the title picture, hence the upcoming trainwreck feud with Dana
>>
>>2366031
>Vince will have his golden boy job to a broken down old man for no reason
The denial is strong. Carder is going out on his back
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.