[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will she go away for good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: steph.jpg (35KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
35KB, 854x480px
When will she go away for good?
>>
When she's dead.
>>
Sadly never. I wish she did, though.
>>
I'd say "when her looks fade" but it seems like I'm a few years late.
>>
>>2364746
When she starts to look old. She'll be a vapid cunt as soon as she thinks she's starting to age and she'll want herself off camera forever. Same reason vince appears so rarely these days.
>>
>>
Her ass was amazing last night doe
>>
>>2364752
>When she starts to look old.

If that were so she would've gone years ago.
>>
>>2364746
Never. She could definitely do with a break though, I'm sick of the fucking sight of her.
>>
>>2364840
She doesn't look old.

She doesn't look particularly good, but she doesn't look old.
>>
>>2364871
She doesn't look young either.
>>
Hopefully never
>>
>>2364877
Do you think stephanie looks in the mirror and says "I look old" you fucking retard? Why are you moving the goalposts? This is such a fucking retarded conversation. My point is she's vain and self-obsessed. When she starts to look old (as I said in my original post) she will stop wanting to be on camera.
>>
>>2364898
>Do I think the women who once compared her father being indicted on drug charges to 9/11 is in touch with reality
>>
>>2364902
are those goalposts heavy? must be quite the workout moving them back and forth so frequently. just take a shower and get a clue and you'll be all set.

she's fucking insane, but the 9/11/vince thing just proves how fucking vapid and self centered and egotistical she is. she looks in the mirror and probably thinks she looks fucking 20.
>>
>>2364939
You just agreed with me pal.

>Nashposting

Oh, no wonder you're a sub-literate maroon.
>>
First woman president. Triple H First Cuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.