[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Chapping Man's best matches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (594KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594KB, 1024x600px
What are Chapping Man's best matches?
>>
>>2363934
anything with pitbull
anything with the samurai
vs dude weed lmao
vs ibushi
vs big match tana
>>
>>2363945
>anything with pitbull
this
>>
>>2363934
Vs Tanahashi in the G1 a few years back, then vs Ishii in G1 2013. Vs Kawada where he gets the shit kicked out of him, vs Kazunari Murakami in Big Mouth LOUD and vs Jun Akiyama which has sick outside brawling after he cuts Akiyama open with a kick
>>
Check Shibby vs Kawada from NJPW 04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4qJ-Gefqj0
theres a few restholds but when they are striking there are few fucks given
>>
>>2363934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAoZa444p8c

Watch this shit now. Shibata was an even angrier motherfucker in these days if you can believe that.
>>
His ZERO-ONE matches with Murakami and Kojima were legit as fuck.
>>
>>2364220
Those were in Big Mouth LOUD, I don't think he's ever wrestled in ZERO1
>>
>>2364220
Shit, right you are. Sorry im drunk and puro memory is fuzzy
>>
>>2364223
Apparently I was too drunk to (you) correctly : (
>>
In fact lets just make this thread about Kazunari Murakami and why he's the best and most underrated wrestler of the 2000s. Everyone go watch his match with Yuki Ishikawa

>real shooter
>greatest angry facial expressions in wrestling
>turned Sasaki vs Ogawa into a shoot despite only being a ringside second
>co-Ace of BML with Shibata
>worked for peak ZERO1
All the boxes are being ticked
>>
>>2364234
I think he was one of the owners or helped start BML. Dude was too legit, why he hasn't done anything recently is baffling.
>>
>>2364234
Him, Ishikawa and Ikeda are the GOATs of the 2000s desu. Their runs in the 00s are up there with Kobashis, KENTAs and Bryan Danielsons.
>>
>>2364243
Yeah he only wrestles every so often now and only for smaller places, mainly Tokyo Gurentai from the looks of things. Last time I saw him was an Ice Ribbon show at the start of 2016
>>
>>2363945
>vs dude weed lmao

Shibata wrestled RVD?
>>
>>2364271
Matt Riddle from RevPro.
>>
>>2363934
His MMA fights where he got btfo
>>
>>2364315
Straya with the bantz.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.