[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without memes, What you think about WCPW? Is a good promotion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: WCPW.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
WCPW.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
Without memes, What you think about WCPW?

Is a good promotion?
Bad?
What WCPW needs to be better?
>>
>Go to bed, Adam
>>
>>2363519
Never
>>
>>2363489
>No
>Yes
>Shut down
>>
only good thing is that i can watch on monday mornings when there is literally shit on TV
>>
>>2363489
It has great matches on it with great wrestlers but their "stories" are mediocre
>>
Anything with British people on commentary is unwatchable for me. Unless it's regal.
>>
>>2363489
Stories are dumb.

Nice to see some obscure talents getting exposure, though.
>>
>>2363489
>Literally fat youtube smarks
>Getting to run a promotion
>Spend billions to bring in washed up WWE talent to be relevant

This is the death of wrestling
>>
>>2363581
>>2363787
Will their storytelling get better with time, maybe? I feel like the tie-ins they do with RoH (possibly by extension, NJPW?) Will help.
>>
-Great
-Not bad
-has potential to beat WWE if they bigger as them
>>
>>2364228
Good morning Simon
>>
>>2364228
Seriously, neck yourself.
>>
>>2363850
Begging you to seek sunlight
>>
>>2363489
>Is a good promotion?
No. It brings shame on UK promotions
>Bad?
Pretty much, it's ran by headless chickens
>What WCPW needs to be better?
An actual setup. Manager, agents and a training school so it's not just morons off youtube booking hasbeens from America and stealing other UK talent.
>>
i enjoy there brand....AMA
>>
>>2364248
How are you enjoying your morning, Simon?
>>
File: 1483194636591.jpg (201KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
1483194636591.jpg
201KB, 750x744px
Booking is absolute fucking dogshit and Adam hides behind "What I learned in booking was that you have to make sacrifices" and still does how wwe should book angle x.

Fuck his hypocritical nature, booking that reeks of JCW, and that filthy warehouse im sure was covered in semen, shit and reeks of a snuff film.

Take the 'P' out of the name and follow the same suit of that company.
>>
>>2363489
Another outlaw WWE wannabe that just lives off the scraps of the company it's trying so hard to emulate.

Hate their hypocrisy. And i hate how fucking smug they are.

I appreciate companies like NJPW so much more. At least they TRY to do something original, and don't just push cast offs to the top. They make their own stars.
>>
>>2364252
>Take the 'P' out of the name and follow the same suit of that company
This. It's like a small scale WCW and the second the money men leave they'll die
>>
File: 1461875398164.jpg (20KB, 465x412px) Image search: [Google]
1461875398164.jpg
20KB, 465x412px
>>2364252
fookin savage m8
>>
I'm really surprised by the hate that WhatCulture and their promotion get.
>>
File: kevin-owens-promo.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens-promo.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>>2363820
This is what is so hilarious about all of this is that TNA was constantly scrutinized by everyone for bringing in WWE talent but what does not only WCPW and many other indies do as soon as they are released?

Also im not a TNA fan im just pointing out the hypocrisy within humanity. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>2364267
Really? They're arrogant af and deserve it 99% of the time
>>
File: 455885.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
455885.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>2364259
>tfw you still miss wcw
>>
>>2364269
>hypocrisy
It would only be hypocrisy if people liked TNA and hated wcpw and they don't. They hate them both. Only thing that tna DID well was build up new stars
>>
>>2364267
You haven't watched much of them I see.
>>
>>2364279
This, TNA actually did make some people. WCPW has absolutely nothing original, they aren't even trying.
>>
>>2364267
Whatcuckture is the very definition of clickbait. The site and promotion are both run by the worst leftist hypocrites ever too.

Like they'll always complain about McMahon self inserting themselves as authority figures, and then they insert themselves as authority figures in their own promotion.

They make the classic TNA error of pushing anyone with any former WWE experience right to the top of the card. Then they complain about WWE never pushing fresh talent well enough.

I could go on for days. They are just fucking so obnoxiously hypocritical in every way. Like how can you bitch about this shit when you DO THE SAME SHIT?
>>
>heel authority figures in 2017 that aren't Dario Cueto

It's fucking shit

>>2363730
Nigel McGuinness?

RevPro has a fun commentary team from what I remember, too.

>>2363850
lol wut. Since when did ROH or New Japan waste their time with clickbait moneymarks?

>>2363787
Who've they given exposure to? I seriously doublt WWE babby moneymarks like them went scouting the shindies.
>>
>>2364269
kys Nami
>>
>>2364291
>>2364291
>how can you bitch about this shit when you DO THE SAME SHIT?
Because this shit works? Cody as the Internet and Galloway as the World champion sell better than say, Ligero or Hendry and guys like Angle or Patron draw more than half of their roster.
>>
>>2363489
Shit tier writing, shit tier filming, shit tier personalities, meme wrestlers (Kirby is painful), and to top it off, WC made a name for themselves by shitting on WWE only to start a promotion and do all the same mistakes WWE made.

Still not sure how WCPW manages to evade legal action. The entire founding of the promotion came as a result of publicly making YouTube videos that shit on WWE.
>>
>>2363787
Name 3 "obscure talents" that benefit from WCPW exposure.

If you said ICW I'd have believed you, but WCPW is small time to the point where they're STILL relying on bigger names doing single promotions to get people up their shows.
>>
>>2363489
It's not a good promotion it's not a bad promotion it's the promotion
>>
I was really enthusiastic for a UK promotion, and I thought from their videos critiquing WWE they would have learned some stuff.

Sadly, it seems like all those vlogs they made complaining about the Authority angles were made out of jealousy, because they just wanted to do them all with themselves in the middle.

I thought they had come up with an absolutely ingenious business strat of keeping growth that was based on live revenues - tickets and merch. I thought they were going to use their famous YT channel to leverage their status: generate income through attendance, but give free-to-air coverage over their channel. A Lot like saturday morning wrestling in the 80s.

Instead, they never cultivated a live audience. They attracted (and encouraged) terrible smarky chanting and insider joke shit which only alienates viewers who aren't obsessives, and they ventured into exploring "iPPV" paid web content within the first year, showing they were really only about the money, and have no business sense of how to grow a concern somewhat organically.

I stopped watching when they aired their first PPV with Kurt Angle because it was clear it was just a scam site that doesn't really care about fan experience or cultivating brand loyalty whatsoever.

They are little trust fund boys playing with their daddys' money; and they are only seeking to attract little trust fund kids who will use their parents' credit cards to buy terrible content without a second thought.

Anybody who is interested in wrestling and knows the first thing about it will see they aren't value for money.
>>
>>2364541
There are at least 3 better UK promotions with a video backlog that have been around longer than WCPW ya bum.
>>
>>2363489
I thought what culture was a magazine website with list of top 10s and stuff and that's it
>>
>>2364269
>comparing TNA to an indy fed

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>2364269
Can't wait for Jack Hager to make a WCPW debut in June.
>>
>>2364543
Ummm, yeah...?

How is that relevant in a post responding to "What do you think about WCPW"?
>>
File: 13904010161.jpg (13KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
13904010161.jpg
13KB, 467x359px
>>2364291
>redditing this hard
>>
File: Epic_fail_guy.gif (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Epic_fail_guy.gif
3KB, 400x400px
>>2364583
>he still thinks 4chan is a secret cyber club
>>
>>2364577
Because literally the first line was:

>I was really enthusiastic for a UK promotion

Can't have been that enthusiastic if he didn't seek out any of the promotions that had been running shows for years and years.
>>
>>2364588
Again: how is any of that relevant to a thread that is literally asking "what do you think of WCPW"?
>>
>>2364493
>it's the "saying mean things about muh WWE is ILLEGAL!" shitter

kek you're still at this?
>>
>>2364591
Ask him, he's the one that wrote it.

Calm down Simon
>>
>>2364475
Nobody had a problem with Galloway winning their championship. He's been a staple of BritWres for years.
>>
>>2364602
You're replying to the same person, guy.

Your questions just seem incredibly confused. As in you can't appreciate that a positive thing about WCPW for a Brit could be that it is a British promotion.

And also that this cannot be a positive, if any other British promotion exists.

And finally, the strange assumption that any of this means I was unaware of all the other UK promotions around the country.
>>
>>2364598
Until I get an argument back that excuses that nonsense, I'll continue.
>>
>>2364607
Is it an assumption, tho? ;^P
>>
>>2364610
>"nonsense"

W - H - E - W

Satire isn't illegal.
>>
Garbage promotion run by smarks who can't resist inserting themselves into their already shit storylines.
Hope they go under.

PS Adam Blampied is a cuckold
>>
>>2364619
Yes it's an assumption, because you cannot have gained the relevant info from my first post.

What you mean is "Is it an incorrect assumption"? And yes, it is also incorrect.
>>
>>2363489
It got better, still needs to work on the audio.
>>
>>2364269
To be fair scooping up Cody Rhodes and Alberto is not the same as taking in Hogan and Nash. Hell taking in Kurt Angle isn't the same as taking in Hogan or Nash. But to be fair again taking in Bret Hart, was like taking in Hogan and Nash.
>>
>>2364279
>Only thing that tna DID well was build up new stars
The one thing everybody knows about TNA is that they didn't build their own stars, with AJ styles being the one exception.
>>
>>2364741

>WORKED
>>
>>2364256
>They make their own stars.
Bitch please, they take stars from the indies, they don't create their own talent.
>>
>>2364291
>he site and promotion are both run by the worst leftist hypocrites ever too.
Wow you are a total mark, The presenters are not actually the ones who run the site or make decisions.
>>
>>2364657
You'd do better if you didn't try as hard.

>knowing shit about BritWres
>being excited for clickbait moneymark promotion
>>
>>2364772
Not one of your posts has landed a hit because they don't attack anything in the post. It's like you replied five times to a post that you never even read. Do you really have so little you could be doing today?
>>
>>2364638
>PS Adam Blampied is a cuckold
an actual Cuckold if so how do people know/find out?

or just lol you are a cuck?
>>
>>2364786
I said to NOT try as hard, bud.

>n-n-n-n-no y-y-you
>>
Why does no one post the pics of Adam's sister? He got so fucking bitchy when that happened
>>
>>2364889
Adam has a sister?
>>
>>2364291
>The site and promotion are both run by the worst leftist hypocrites ever too.

Stopped reading right there.

Website is 18+
>>
Post picks of Adams baldspot.

Coincidentally, why is every WhatCulture guy either bald or balding?

>Adam
Thinning/baldspot
>Simon
Bawdy bastard
>Ross
Receding/thinning
>Jack
Receding/thinning
>Adam 2
Thinning
>>
>>2365071
>Adam
Trout mouth faggot
>Simon the miller report miller
Ross kemp wanna be faggot
*even though I'm not actually a faggot and Ross kemp is a pretty cool guy but you're gonna give me dislikes anyway. Why? Here's why*
>Ross
My only joke is being northern and fat so I'm not actually anything special but let me say "dabble-yew dabble-yew Eee"
>Jack
Literally a child, I'm gonna call myself jobber because muh wrestling terms
>Adam 2
Shitty Stephen merchant wannabe with a disgusting fucking beard.

Smarks/10
>>
nothing besides the commentary
>>
>>2364987
Yeah, Blampied is a pretty rare name and his whole family is easily found on facebook.
>>
File: tmr2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmr2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2365084
>Trout mouth faggot

I fucken love that album.
>>
Good enough that WWE considers their world tournament a threat
>>
>>2365317
How so, Adam?
>>
>>2365328
WWE is trying to hastily book as many talents as possible for their Asian and Mexican tournaments before WCPW books them for world tournament.
>>
File: Ric Flair.jpg (23KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
Ric Flair.jpg
23KB, 400x313px
>>2365330
>WWE is trying to hastily book as many talents as possible for their Asian and Mexican tournaments before WCPW books them for world tournament.
>>
>>2365330
WWE barely knows effort WCPW is outside of videos shitting on their product
>>
>>2365084

WCPW BTFO
>>
>>2364987
>>
>>2365391
Last time someone posted these Blampied tried to sue... They're on public facebook pages. Dumb cunt kek
>>
File: 1477609025045.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1477609025045.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2365330
>WWE is trying to hastily book as many talents as possible for their Asian and Mexican tournaments before WCPW books them for world tournament.
>>
>>2364889

What happened?
Anyone screencap his autist screech?
>>
>>2365396
>>2365343
>>2365337
Ummm if you guys weren't aware WWE is extremely insecure and easily spooked by UK movement, the reason they rushed the UK tournament so badly is because the fucking World of Sport TV deal spooked them. They really want the UK as one of their territories and so they're closely monitoring UK promotional movement.

Consider that and the fact that WCPW is on the list of promotions that WWE UK signees aren't allowed to compete for It's not really outlandish to think they are shook by their World Tournament.
>>
>>2363730
I like to listen to brits on Football commentary. It's not that bad.
>>2364252
Fuckin savage.
>>2365396
They're getting worked into thinking that there is a promotion out there that might have a chance to compete with them.
>>
>>2364293
Nigel is good, he gets a pass too
>>
I actually throughly enjoy Adam Blampied, I watch list with him on it a lot.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.