[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Books an Episode of Raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: RawRQ.jpg (311KB, 1350x550px) Image search: [Google]
RawRQ.jpg
311KB, 1350x550px
*Roman Reign's Music Plays*
>>
*crowd boos*

*PLEASE DON'T TALK PELASE DON'T TALK*
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2360873
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2360877
Everyone says "cringe" at this lonely anon

>>2360873
*crowd erupts into massive cheers and BASED BIG DOG chants*
>>
>notice that it isn't tuesday
>turn off tv
>>
I'M AN AMERICAN BAD ASS
>>
*roman picks up mic*

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU OVERWEIGHT VIRGINS YOU BOO ME NOW BUT 4 AM WHEN IM AT THE AIRPORT YOU WILL BE BEGGIN FOR A AUTOGRAPH FROM THE BIG DOG NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR JUICE AND BITCH ON TWITTER...NOW ONTO THE UNDERTAKER"
>>
>>2360886
Wtf I love The Big Dog now
>>
File: 1476117475124.jpg (80KB, 825x749px) Image search: [Google]
1476117475124.jpg
80KB, 825x749px
>Steph comes out for a 25 min. emasculation promo
>>
Michael Cole: "The audience seems to be seething."
>>
>Ryback's music hits
>OH MYYY! THE BIG GUY FACE TO FACE WITH THE BIG DOG!
>SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR ROMAN JUST SPEARED RYBACK
>Roman picks up mic
>Sorry Ryan, there's only room for one big mammal on RAW, and you aint him
>Crowd cheers
>Crowd chants ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN
>>
I GOT LONG SIDEBURNS AND MY HAIR SLICKED BACK, I'M COMING TO YOUR TOWN IN MY PINK CADILLAC
>>
Michael Cole: "Honky Tonk Man is holding up his guitar, reminiscent of Paul Bearer holding the urn? What kind of supernatural powers does The Big Dog, Roman Reigns, possess?"
>>
**Commercial Break**
>>
Cut to the backstage area, Doc Gallows and Doc Anderson are there

"We still haven't found the cure for ringpostitis. Too sweet me hootski"
>>
*Insert Zayn getting squashed here*
>>
*Cameramen on Coke*
Zoom in*zoom out*Zoom in*zoom out*Zoom in*zoom out*
>>
>>2360962

>Enzo and Cass enter
>Cass' left nipple exposed
>"So what we got here? A cuppa h8rs?"
>>
Random cruiserweight match
>>
https://youtu.be/QBYQ28RWBnM
*Stacker2. Buy this shit, you fuckers."

"I have a dream..."
*stock music plays*
Michael Cole: "That's right, folks. It's February again. Here's Mark Henry..."
>>
*HHH comes out for a promo*

YOU SEE SEFF
>>
New Day Promo
"Who*who*who*who"
"You make sure..."
"We are hosting Wrestlemaniaaaaaaarrr"
>>
>mick foley's gay right here in hand meme
>steph belittles mick and a wrestler on the roster setting up a match for later
>roman made to look strong but gets boo'd out of building as soon as his music hits and continues to get boo'd out of building
>new gay dance/autism segment
>womens """"""""wrestling"""""""""
>filler tag match or combination with seamus/cesaro/club/enzo/cass after they do a shitty cringeworthy promo
>Old veteran that was advertised to try and get some ratings on the night or sell some tickets
>flippy shit rope color change
>>
File: johncenafaceback.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
johncenafaceback.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>2360873
>Roman comes out dressed as Undertaker
>>
File: images (2).jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
31KB, 512x288px
OLD

DAY

ROCKS
>>
>>2361020
This, but with a decent Jericho segment thrown in is raw in a nutshell.
>>
Michael Cole: "We have breaking news, a GREAT star is making his return tonight and, wait a minute, he's pulling into the garage n-now OH, MY GOD! DUNN, CUT THE FEED, CUT THE GODDAMNED FEED!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, moments ago Bret Hart was set make an entrance from the parking garage and he was crashed into the parking garage... I have the unfortunate responsibility to let everyone know that Bret Hart was not the returning Superstar here tonight. It's THIS MAN, THE GREAT KHALI!"

*Khali does a 10 minute promo, feels like 10 hours*
>>
*mutes crowd*
>>
>>2361095
>*Khali does a 10 minute promo, feels like 10 hours*

don't forget dancing while doing the promo
>>
*It was just a hologram*
>>
>>2360881
You can book a Raw, but you can't book crowd reactions
>>
jesus, brock looking pretty fuckin cut
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.