[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 8

File: buhbuh.jpg (40KB, 592x370px) Image search: [Google]
buhbuh.jpg
40KB, 592x370px
Is he right, lads?
>>
>>2360689
wrestlers are so autistic
>>
>>2360689
literally who??
>>
>>2360692
fucking this

Introduce yourself, be respectful to people above you in and be professional is literally good advice for every job on earth and wrestling acts like it's some kind of unique environment outsiders and newfags could never understand.
>>
janetty of the team
>>
>>2360689
If you pay le dues for 20 years maybe, just maybe, you get to job to Enzo and Cass on the WWE, just like me.
>>
>>2360689
Based. Millennials seething rn
>>
>>2360710
No other job has fat manchildren chanting YOU DESERVE IT and screaming at the boss to promote you
>>
Bully is so out of touch with the current industry.
>>
>>2360765
It would be nice though
>>
>>2360769
T. Mouthbreathing smark
>>
File: RockReigns1.jpg (421KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
RockReigns1.jpg
421KB, 940x545px
>>2360689
"Pay your dues" is such a shitty meme, I feel sorry if there's any young guy who still buys this shit.
>>
>>2360780
That's not the case at all.
Bully is believing everything he hears in the media about millennials being lazy, which is fabricated bullshit.
Millennials are stuck without jobs or forced to work ones they hate because older generations are making them jump through hoops and saying they're not qualified enough.
They then go on the news and cry how lazy the younger generations are, while continuing to hold them back. When it comes to wrestling, it's the same thing.
No younger wrestler thinks they're going to be handed anything. They're just frustrated that there are ridiculous politics still happening in 2017. Take a fucking look at WWE using older guys instead of new ones.
>>
>>2360789
Not even memeing here but you appear to be SEETHING
>>
>>2360789
T. Mouthbreather
>>
Reminder that 40% of millennials support banning free speech. Based Bubba is right to give them shit. The world is so fucked when they take over
>>
>>2360689
>Pay your F'kn dues.

How do you explain Roman Reigns then?
>>
>>2360782
>b-but he's in FCW..and he was the leader of the shield!
>>
>>2360797
>Implying you're not a millennial yourself
>Implying it's not a million times sadder if you're actually a 30+ Gen X-er screaming about damn kids in your lawn in a Chinese cartoon website's mandrama board
>>
>>2360797
Reminder that The Internet =/= the real world.
>>
>millenials are the problem.
>implying you're not a bunch of underage fatsos
>>
>>2360816
It comes from Pew, not the internet
>>
>>2360689
There is a reason nobody likes him personally.

NOBODY
>>
>>2360804
Roman had about 60 matches on FCW, and within 6 months of his main roster debut already had won a title.

Compare that with another homegrown guy like Bray, he was in the double the matches as Roman in FCW, went to the main roster, died a swift death, got sent back to NXT for a year to get repackaged and then languished in the midcard for four more years before he got his first title.

It's preposterous.
>>
>>2360797
Either you're a millennial yourself and you want to feel like a special snowflake or you're an old fuck posting on 4chan, either way that's pretty pathetic Tbh
>>
>>2360857
>special snowflake

Stop with this insult. Everyone considers themselves a special snowflake, even if they don't publicize it.
Everyone.
>>
>>2360870
we are all special snowflakes

god made us that way
>>
>>2360789
Go and get a job and start working you lazy fag, no one is holding you back, get a job so pay for courses and get qualifications, get a better job.
This generation is entitled as fuck that's why they're all fucking lefties, they just want gibs.
>>
>>2360882
Did you read anything I wrote, Bully?
>>
>>2360857
Or maybe the majority millennials are pure shit
>>
>>2360882
you have to go back >>>/pol
>>
>>2360806
gen-x are in their late 40's, senpai
>>
>>2360689
Who's he quoting?
>>
>>2360848
>Being egalitarian about children's mandrama, especially WWE

It's a business built on 90% looks and 10% nepotism.

"Paying dues" in 2017 is just a meme. Unironically it's why smarks hate Roman but not Deanetty.
>>
>>2360929
Dean spent some years on the indies though. So he did more than Roman in that regard.
>>
>>2360689
>Dues
>implying this matters for shit if you aren't already a chosen one.

Pffft
Lose weight
>>
>>2360929
That's what I was saying, agreeing that the argument that Reigns paid his dues by being in FCW was null.

And Deanetty is a shit, but at the very least he had 7 years of trash wrestling and a couple of legitimate indies under his belt by the time he got to FCW.
>>
>>2360689
>pay dues
>become a jobber when you return

I wish New Jack had killed this fat fuck
>>
>>2360934
>So he did more than Roman in that regard.
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>2360882
>do a course that requires extensive assignments and homework
>do this while getting work in very specific hours so not to overlap with either of those things
>also find time to sleep
>eat nothing but noddles
>finally get the qualification
>have racked up tens of thousands of debt
>spend almost rest of life paying off this debt and your housing

Thank fuck I live in country side Australia and have m8s to get me a job as a tradie.

>I did a couple of Tafe courses for free and now earn 6 figures

eat shit you decrepit fuck
>>
>>2360848
Roman was more over in his main roster debut than Husky Harris and Bray Wyatt ever were

Why are you comparing them?
>>
>>2360689
One of their students raped Mia Yim and the Dudleys tried to cover it up and thats why the Dudleys were forced off of tv
>>
>>2360689
>thinks the wrestling industry works the same as it did when he was starting out

fuck off fat man
>>
>>2361004
18+
>>
>>2360998
Because the topic at hand is the notion that a newcomer has to pay their dues and both Bray and Roman are homegrown talent that came about roughly at the same time, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>2360946
Dean has wrestled some pretty shit gigs
>>
>>2361010
So what?
>>
>>2360912
The oldest Millennials are in their mid-30s. So, the youngest Gen-X is in their mid-to-late 30s.
>>
>>2360769

This so much
>>
File: deanambrosefan.gif (380KB, 124x200px) Image search: [Google]
deanambrosefan.gif
380KB, 124x200px
>>2360769
>Bully
>>
>>2361055
that's his current gimmick
>>
Zack ryder, how many dues he has to pay?
>>
>>2361068
He got his #WrestleMania Momentâ„¢ and got the midcard belt for a day, what else does he want?
>>
>>2361068
what is this 'poor zack ryder' meme?

he gets paid to stay home and fuck emmalina, he's winning
>>
>>2361077
What was even the reasoning of letting him win the belt then lose it the next night?
>>
>>2361083
Neville was supposed to win but he got injured so they were going to give it to miz but everyone lobbied for zack to win. They didnt have a story for zack so he lost it the next night.
>>
File: the-young-bucks-960x600.jpg (106KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-bucks-960x600.jpg
106KB, 960x600px
>>2360689
Notice how all the guys who say this stuff were midcard at best. Bubba-rays best run was on fucking TNA.

I'm glad the Young GOATs ignore all this shit and make more cash than all the bitter old fucks at the same time.
>>
>>2361112
Is this straight from le meltz?
>>
>Translation: Do what I say without question and worship the ground I walk on.
>>
>>2360775
Like, if you jumped off enough stuff while filing the expense reports or did your presentation to the accounting team with enough intensity and catchphrases, people would scream at your boss to stop burying you and give you a corner office already.

Yeah, that would be cool.
>>
>>2360965
It does, because he paid more dues so less people have a problem with him being pushed.
>>
>>2361114
Their TNA run could count as them having to pay their dues, to be fair
>>
>>2361127
>because he paid more dues so less people have a problem with him being pushed.

Which is a stupid mindset to have. Deanetty hasn't had nearly as many good matches as Roman does but he's beloved by morons like you all cause he agreed to get hit by a baseball bat with barbed wire for $100 a night.
>>
>>2361131
So what? Dean is average in the ring, I agree, and I'm not even a fan of his (mostly because I hate his gimmick) but you're just mad because people don't like your Romanetty like they should have, right Vince?
>>
>>2360991
I want to read more stuff like this, which board should I go to lads?
>>
>>2360789
That might be because the new guys suck...
>>
>>2361133

> people don't like your Romanetty like they should have

I'm trying to understand the average 2017 smark mindset but I guess I never will cause dummies like you can never ever be objective.
>>
>>2360689
It's the whole young bucks did not take the time to shake the hand of booker T thing again. You know maybe the young guys are in a hurry because they can’t charge that much and they don’t sell that much merchandise so they are in a hurry to get to the next show and don’t have the time to talk with everyone.

And if that younger star is bigger than you, you’re the one who should introduce yourself and "pay your fucking dues", because you know what, it’s the big name who draws the crowd and ensures your paycheck and there is nobody lining up to go to a show because it has a Dudley on it.
>>
>>2361140
And you are objective, despite reading legitimate arguments and just responding with "it doesn't matter" to them?

You're a hypocrite because you're a smark yourself.
>>
>>2361144
Yes I'm being objective.

Why should I care about what some guy did 10 years ago in CZW when right now he can't have a good match with anyone? You can't even explain this dumb rationale without resorting to stupid memes.
>>
Did the Young Bucks hurt his fee fees or what?
>>
>>2361150
Do you know what "paying your dues" even means?

It means working hard for a longer amount of time, putting effort into it so you can achieve success. Not being handed everything the moment you started doing something. You fucking idiot.
>>
>strive to be professional
>got his big break working at a promotion for a guy who paid you in IOUs
>spends the better half of the last decade working for a company that habitually forgot to pay its wrestlers
Let's be honest here, if Bubba gave a shit about professionalism, he wouldn't have stuck it out so long in both of those companies.
>>
File: zack.png (548KB, 681x386px) Image search: [Google]
zack.png
548KB, 681x386px
>>2360689
>>
>>2361153
>You fucking idiot

Is the weetle baby gonna cry for being wrong? And no that's not what paying dues means.

Does some random guy who has been toiling away in the indies deserve to main event wrestlemania ahead of Brock all cause he's been doing it longer? Your definition of it actually makes you feel entitled.

You think you're entitled to something all cause you put in the work somewhere else. Like going to a new company and saying you deserve a raise cause at your previous job you were the vice-president and well-loved.

Like I said, WWE is 90% looks and 10% nepotism, not "muh work-rate"
>>
>>2360689
Based bubba working the kiddies
>>
>>2361171
Lesnar is the exact reason why people should pay their dues. They signed the guy will the intention of pushing him to the moon, and they did. And then he left. Because he had to respect for the business to begin with and couldn't appreciate everything Vince handed to him on a silver platter. "Paying your dues" weeds out people like that.
>>
>>2361188
>"Paying your dues" weeds out people like that.

It weeds out actual draws? Well then Vince needs to keep doing that more often cause if Brock stuck around he'd be a generic big guy meathead jobber like The Big Show or even Jack Swagger. Brock had plans for his career and wasn't entitled to keep taking back bumps for 300+ days to entertain manchildren. He went and did MMA and made himself an even bigger draw so that Vince would be the one begging him to come back, and not the other way around.

Plus Brock already paid his dues in OVW.
>>
>>2360689
Hes right and wrong.
Wrestlings a nepotistic business. You can do all 3 of those everyday for the past decade like all the other wrestlers do
OR:
Your last name is Orton, Flair, or you're related to THE Rock then all you have to do is just introduce yourself.
I'd hardly say being a pill popper is professional
>>
>>2361171
>And no that's not what paying dues means.

Enlighten me then.

>Does some random guy who has been toiling away in the indies deserve to main event wrestlemania ahead of Brock all cause he's been doing it longer?

Never said that. Wrestlemania was always just a show off who can politic their way into the main event in the past, and more of a wrestlecon than an event at this point. I don't give a fuck who main events mania. But as you can see putting Roman in the main event resulted in muting the boos later on.

>You think you're entitled to something all cause you put in the work somewhere else. Like going to a new company and saying you deserve a raise cause at your previous job you were the vice-president and well-loved.

Wrestling works differently and often stars of one federation become main eventers straight away in others simply because they're more popular and have a higher status.

>not "muh work-rate"
Explains why they put the belt on Dean (who had the most matches in 2016), Owens (who also appears a lot in house shows) and lately not on Roman who had to be written off several RAWs before last wrestlemania because they were in smarky cities, so he would get booed into oblivion, and Dean had to carry his feud with Trips instead.

WWE sure is full of nepotism but it often backfires because people don't want to see that shit.
>>
>>2361194
>he'd be a generic big guy meathead jobber like The Big Show or even Jack Swagger.
No if he stuck around he would literally be Cena. From day one Lesnar was being groomed to be the new face of the company. He left and they made a mad scramble to find a replacement and that was Cena.
>>
>>2361209
>Your last name is Orton, Flair, or you're related to THE Rock

You left out the part where Bray's dad was Mr. IRS
>>
>>2361236
Literally who?
>>
>>2361239
18+ neckbeard.
>>
>>2361236
Sorry i try not to remember all the Mr. Imperfects and tend to forget brothers bo and bray are irs kids, the usos and im forgetting maybe a few more excluding steph and shane but now Noelle foley gets that wwe money too and in the past decade theres been many second and third generation wrestlers also where the fuck is goldust.
>>
>>2361242
Begging you to go have sex.
>>
>>2360689
What happened? Did they tell him no when he asked to be in bullet club? Soon they will be known as everyone but Bubba club
>>
>>2360797
Reminder that 100% of statistics without a source are false.
>>
>>2361140
I love irony
>>
>>2360782
It is bullshit in all areas of the workforce desu famm
>>
>>2360911
He right thou
>>
>>2361275
>Being this underage
>>
>>2360689
how long must one pay their dues?

is it possible to go an entire career still paying them?
>>
>>2361216
You're not owed anything just cause you worked more matches or what you did before coming to WWE.

It's called doing your job.
>>
>>2361308
>be an employer
>can either hire a guy who's been working in your field for 20 years
>or a kid coming straight out of high school with literally no job experience
Gee I wonder who's more qualified to work in my company.
>>
>>2360689
It's a solid advice for any other jobs, except for the ones where your goal is to stand out from the crowd and be famous.
>>
>>2361320
What if the kid's a genius and is capable of new and creative ideas?
>>
>>2361344
999 times out of 1000 you know damn well that's never the case.
>>
>>2360789
What's what Millenials get for getting degrees in Art History and Women's Studies. Not much need for that in the real world.
>>
>>2361320
>Gee I wonder who's more qualified to work in my company.

It doesn't matter cause this company is built off looks and nepotism. There are a million people out there who are better executives than Stephanie McMahon, but guess what, she's the one who's gonna be taking over.

Learn how the business works mark.
>>
>>2361412
But she wrote a book saying how she overcame massive amounts of discrimination
>>
>>2361424
She probably did what do you know
>>
>>2361284
Source?
>>
>>2361375
People were getting degrees in that before millennials
>>
Complaining about paying your dues is like an actor getting a part in a show and then complaining he's not the main character
>>
Wrestling is such a fucking carny business. I don't know how any self respecting professional can work in that industry
>>
>>2363252
So weird how they tread between carny and corporate
>>
File: buck.png (47KB, 634x210px) Image search: [Google]
buck.png
47KB, 634x210px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2363338
They're referring to the TNA owners not letting Hardy out of his gimmick/TV appearance contract.
>>
>>2363338
>I can't draw dimes so I need to lash out and grandstand
>>
>>2363338
They're referencing the TNA Jews trying to gain some form of money off of Matt Hardy's success
>>
>>2360689

What did "Pacciti Club" Ray mean by this?
>>
>Person who has been working in a company for 2 years thinks he deserves the same status as someone who has been with the company for 10+ years.

This just isn't even wrestling, but global rule in all work fields.

All those Vanilla Midgets on the roster complaining like Sami Zayn thinking they're on par with Goldberg and Lesnar or even remotely over as them need to seriously go back to wrestling in bingo halls and high school gyms.

No one is going to say "Oh Sami Zayn is wrestling, I'm going to watch Wrestlemania just because of him."
>>
>>2360689
>Says "pay your dues"
>Uses his position in TNA to get one of his female trainees on TV.
>She's sloppy as fuck and ends up ending Daphney Unger's career.
>Gets pissed when she's canned because she "didn't get a fair shot"
>>
>>2360689
>strive to be a professional
He says while having a twitter tantrum. Honestly WWE needs to fire carny fucks like Bubba. They aren't doing the company any favours.
>>
>>2363846
He doesn't even work for them anymore
>>
>>2361002
Source or GTFO?
>>
>>2363698
Isn't that the company's fault for not building their talents right though? Goldberg wouldn't be that big of a deal if they hadn't booked him the way they did.
>>
I cannot wait for the baby boomers to die off in this fucking world.
>>
Is he mad that somebody at ROH didn't fawn over him or something?

>>2363926
We have a winner.

>>2363698
Zayn is definitely better than Goldberg and much better than current Lesnar.
>>
File: IMG_3665.png (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3665.png
171KB, 750x1334px
>>2363764
Holy fuck, And people will agree with this fat faggot.
>>
>>2363338
They're being confused as usual
>>
>>2360689
>INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Is this that fucken handshake meme, again? I swear that was started as a rib by someone and it got out of hand. Probably Mr Perfect.
>>
>>2360775
>>2361124
>theme song plays as you enter the board room to present a report
>>
>>2364874
What a fat fucking piece of shit
>>
A lot of us seem to forget that wrestlers are nothing more than Carny folk.
>>
>>2365094
>>2363764
Rosie Lottalove? She's in developmental with WWE now. What a fuckin' joke.
>>
>>2360689
>muh 1980s era training!

Shits changed, grandpa.
>>
>>2365354
Yeah, now world is full of crybabies and weaklings. Things surely changed.
>>
>>2365394
Bubba is crying on Twitter about his job becoming less carny. you're right, it's the new generation that is filled with crybabies and weaklings.
>>
>>2360769
The current industry is cancer so thats a good thing
>>
He acts just like anyone in middle management/vet of an industry who doesn't have an ounce of humbleness. Everyone must kiss your ass because being stuck in the middle for so long apparently deserves respect. Meanwhile these cowards will ignore every injustice done in an industry while demanding respect from everyone he deems beneath him.
>>
>>2365354
>Shits changed, grandpa.

Nothing changed, only the same old shit except more pussies ass whipped bitches coming out of the woodwork
>>
>The guys who trained me were cunts so I'm going to be a cunt to the guy's I'm training!

Is Bubba a fucking tool or what
>>
>>2365587
>Is Bubba a fucking tool or what
Yes, but he's /ourtool/
>>
>>2360689
>Strive to be professional
>Bitches on twitter about his job all the time
>>
Probably just bitter and hates himself for waiting so long to hit the weights and get a clue.

>tfw you could have been a main eventer on RAM in 2002 if you actually cared about your appearance and got /fit
>>
>>2365624
How dumb are you?
>>
>>2364874
>Zayn is definitely better than Goldberg and much better than current Lesnar.

Better at what?
>>
>>2360689
GOTTA RESPEK DA BIZNESS U DISRESPEK DA BIZNESS U GET STIFFED TILL YOU RESPEC DA BIDNESS!

Oldfags are the worst.
>>
>>2365658
Young Bucksu Go HOMUU!!!!!!
>>
>>2365701
Bubba said Young Bucks were the best tag team in the world though
>>
>>2365705
still GO HOMMU
>>
>>2360689
Everything what Bubba says it's true

You gotta indeed pay your dues to society
>>
>>2363338
Fuck that owl
>>
File: Reby.png (130KB, 634x647px) Image search: [Google]
Reby.png
130KB, 634x647px
>>2365932
>>
>>2360797
>%40 percent of millennials support banning free speech.
Citation fucking needed holy shit
>>
>>2366232
Source:his ass
>>
>>2365094
>phone posting
>>
>>2368232
>sitting in a chair, at a desk, on a computer, browsing and posting on 4chan
>then shitpost about someone posting on a phone
Autism
>>
>>2365641
Wrestling & Promos?
>>
>>2363673
>can't draw
>Young Bucks
>>
>>2368289
In order to even remotely be considered a draw you need to main event a show with at least 10k people in attendance
>>
>>2368261
>implying phoneposting isn't pathetic
>>
>>2368293
Cool arbitrary standards that you pulled from your ass
>>
>>2368297
It's just logic though.

I mean how could you justify calling someone a draw if they can't even get more attendance than the average RAW?
>>
>>2368302
Remember this next time (you) cite merch sales to defend Ramen
>>
>>2368333
Why should I care I don't even like Roman?
>>
>>2368339
The larger point is there are other ways to be a draw besides filling seats.

Let alone filling seats to an arbitrary figure you've set that's atypical for wrestling.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.