[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

Is he a draw?
>>
No, ratings have went down ever since his mega push

>muh merch sales.
>>
>record low ratings
>plummeting ticket sales
>cancelling Network subscriptions
>>
>>2360426
of all time or just now?
>>
>>2360426
Seriously, fuck this shampoo commercial model cuck. He comes along and gets shot to the top because he keeps Vince's dick hard enough for his brass cock-ring to stay on? Fuck that. There are guys breaking their necks and shortening their careers to get that spot. What has Reigns done to deserve it, other than show up and look 'pretty' for 4 years? I may have hated Cena, but at least Cena was never hand-picked to be the next guy. At least Cena has proven he can wrestle a decent match. I never thought I'd live in a world where I started appreciating the value of John Cena.
>>
File: RRRR.png (55KB, 1176x375px) Image search: [Google]
RRRR.png
55KB, 1176x375px
Record Revenue Roman Reigns
R
R
R
>>
>>2360448
i haven't seen a clown worked this hard in a long time
>>
>>2360458
it feels soft. it feels warm. it feels like freedom.

alarms wake me from my slumber. not my house; the neighborhood coop alarms are ringing. i listen to the sound. next to me my slave girl stirs. i casually backhand her across the mouth to keep her quiet. three horns followed by a low ringing—possible outsider invasion.

i check to see that her chains are secure then lower myself out of bed. a low whistel summons my tiger. i press a button next to my bed; a slave child scurries in. i order him to bring me my katana.

wrapped in my robe and with my sword strapped across my back i slip outside into the ringing night. the noises are coming from the south. i see a neighbor across the street slap his wife in the face as she begs him not to leave and i thank z0r no slave has tempted me.

the light from torches flicker in the distance at the watch point. there are already several neighbors gathered in a circle. i can hear a low muttering but i cannot see what they have surrounded
>>
>>2360456
>crediting that to the midcard champion of the B-show

>>2360467
Check your mirror.

(It's pasta you stupid idiot.)
>>
File: bbdwts.jpg (44KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
bbdwts.jpg
44KB, 496x492px
>>2360474
>>crediting that to the midcard champion of the B-show

So who gets credit?

>The business is dying, this is Roman's fault
>The business is fine, this has nothing to do with Roman
>>
>>2360491
>Reigns wins the Royal Rumble
>lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997
>>
>>2360499
Don't try arguing with this retarded Romark.
>>
>>2360504
>>2360499
>who is Alberto Del Rio
>>
>>2360504
I didn't even have to try.

>>2360510
"Irrelevant?"
>>
He's not a draw, but he's not driving people away either. He's not a difference maker either way, nobody is a difference maker except Cena and special attractions like Brock, Goldberg, Undertaker, etc.

He's just a guy who gets booed a lot because he's booked like shit.
>>
>>2360594
the cave is dark but warm. the women huddle under furs and blankets for warmth during the day. i lead the hunting parties out in search of game but any creature larger than a chipmunk has long since been slaughtered. we hunt squirrels and rodents with our AK-47s; sometimes a scrap of meat is still left after the hail of bullets.

one of the women is heavy with my child. i alone may mate with them. the heads of the men who objected rot on stakes outside the cave mouth.

one evening after we have returned from our mighty hunt with two squirrel carcasses and a dead robin someone almost tripped on, we spy a man in the distance staggering toward the cave. we watch as he winds his way through the badlands. black snow falls, mixed with ash. his powder blue shirt is badly torn and bloody and there is no spark in his eyes.

he begs us for shelter. i explain that our food supplies are low but that there is room in our cave if he will hunt and accept my rule. he nods, exhausted, and starts to shuffle past me to the fire.
>>
>>2360697
huh?
>>
>>2360697
Take a shower
>>
Cena is the only true draw in wrestling right now other than the Wwe itself
>>
Yes, his merch sales are confirmed to be in the top 5 and are most likely no.2 after Cena.

Not to mention: RECORD HIGH REVENUE
>>
>>2360594
>Brock
>Difference Maker
Pick one
>>
>>2360491
Kind of like
>the business is dying
Fuck Kevin fatass
>record revenue
Based big dog cum on my face
>>
>>2360594
>not driving people away
That's because they all left because of him
>>
>>2361215
Difference is Kevin Owens is a confirmed anti-draw. There's no disputing that.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?gprop=froogle&q=%2Fm%2F0bzvkq,%2Fm%2F037s35,%2Fm%2F09d3n4,%2Fm%2F01ypx5
>>
>>2361237
Based Big Dimes AJ
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoestriecher/2017/03/06/the-undertaker-vs-roman-reigns-is-wwes-money-making-wrestlemania-match/amp/

No. He's THE draw.
>>
>>2361247
>Forbes

Why not link to a random Wordpress blog. It has the same credibility.
>>
>>2361271
http://www.sescoops.com/news-on-roman-reigns-popularity-based-on-wwe-marketability-study/
http://forum.wrestlingfigs.com/thread/333263/results-wwe-marketability-study
>In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported results of a recent marketability study of current WWE characters. Meltzer noted that this was a fan-based study and not a general public study. Here were the top four ranked WWE stars:

>John Cena (Meltzer noted that Cena scored much higher than anyone else)
>The Undertaker
>Brock Lesnar
>Roman Reigns

>After that, the next highest ranking stars were Randy Orton, Triple H, and AJ Styles. Meltzer noted that people were probably surprised that AJ ranked so high.

>Dean Ambrose was said to have done well but not at the level of the names mentioned above. Meltzer noted that Kevin Owens "didn't fare well at all."

>The results of this study could indicate why WWE is still strong about pushing Reigns to the top and why the company is reluctant to listen to crowd reactions right now.
>>
>>2361296
>Top 3 is 3 part-timers
>State of this company.
>>
>>2361296
this was in 2016
>>
PuTang vote
Funny how over he got with ladies compared to trips(in wwf)
>>
Record high revenue
Record high Wrestlemanias (back to back)
Record high house show attendance for a singles feud (broke the 6 year record)
Record high merch sales
Record high ratings bump
Record high youtube views
Record high online fans
Record high days living in smarks' heads rent free
Record high GOAT matches in the WWE
Record high google searches
Record high network subscriptions
Record high revenue
Record high GOAT
>>
>>2361237
We can't be sure what Owens is since his entire title run was just him feuding with proven anti-draws in the members of the Shield
>>
>>2361381
Based
>>
File: (Packed).jpg (15KB, 366x257px) Image search: [Google]
(Packed).jpg
15KB, 366x257px
>>2361381
>Record high house show attendance for a singles feud (broke the 6 year record)
LOL
>>
File: RAW-Empty.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RAW-Empty.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>2361626
total rawtism, ramen is not a draw, even bayley outsells ramen in merch
>>
Reigns does much better as a heel, I would love to see him become a Paul Heyman guy to cover his bad mic skills.
>>
>>2361626
>>2362318
fedoramen BTFO
>>
>>2361296
>MARKetability study

get fucking worked
>>
>>2364387
i see the rage in their eyes. hooting, they jump up and down, calling for blood. i lower the man to the ground and they mutter with disappointment. i beckon for a slave to bring me my club: all sharpened bone and shattered glass. i put my mouth next to the man's ear and i grasp the club and hold it in front of his eyes. "If you want a vision of the future," I say. "Imagine my warclub, smashing a human face, forever."

then i swing it against his head, and it crunches, and he falls to the ground. "we eat meat tonight" I say with a smile. the cheers are deafening.

then roman reigns entered and the cheers turned to boos
>>
>>2362318
Jesus Christ, that reminds me of the late Nitro crowds.
>>
>>2360426
He's gonna be soon nuff
>>
>>2365565
sections were taped off

everything is fine and the numbers are normal
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.