[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg BTFOS the smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 5

https://youtu.be/_wipMKxZHps

There is no fanbase more fucking pathetic than smarks

BASED GOLDBERG BTFOING THE SMARKS
>>
Smarks BTFO

>Typically if you hear the boos, it generally is grown men my age and I’m not really in this business for the grown men. I’m in this business for the families. That’s what we are; we’re a PG product. >We’re a family-based product. We’re here to entertain families and give them enjoyment. If you’re a 30-year-old man and you want to flip me off at a kids show, then, hey, like I said, you paid your money but just be careful because you could get kicked out.”

Great minds think alike
>>
The state of lowlife smarks

Based kike
>>
>>2360332
BASED
>>
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shitting tits
what now bill?
>>
>>2360339
MAYBE
>>
>anti-smarklet calling anybody pathetic

kek

>Goldberg complaining about "bad language"

THE ATTITUDE ERA IS BACK

>>2360332
>Romannetty literally admitting he's for children
>>
Smarks = lowlifes
>>
The people that smarks pay to see hate them. The fucking shanty town of smarks
>>
>>2360306
Goldberg does everything for the kids which is kind of admirable. Hence why he hated the attitude era and the ruthless aggression era.

He still sucks in wrestling terms though.
>>
>>2360306
Thaaaat was actually pretty cool, Based Dadberg
>>
>>2360306
They are just mad cause they were still 2 when Goldberg was tearing it up in WCW.
>>
>>2360332
>If you’re a 30-year-old man and you want to flip me off at a kids show

Never understood people who did this.
>>
Fans like Goldberg do you hear the chants he gets every time he is around? What fans don't like is a old ass dude who can't wrestle more then a 2 minute match winning the title and going to the main event of wrestlemania to relive a match we got at WM20 that sucked beyond belief
>>
>>2361125
Pro-wrestling isn't about "work-rate" it's about who can sell the most seats and create the biggest hype.
>>
>>2361129
These posts make me fucking cringe so hard. How hard is it to understand that people want to see a longer than 2 min match where the competitor winning the title actually puts in some damn effort?

Not that hard of a concept to grasp, people...

Can't even compare this no effort bs return to the others. The Rock, Batista, and Sting actually wrestled and put a few people over with their returns.
>>
>>2361129
And fans don't give a shit about the business side of wrestling, only the entertainment side. What's entertaining about a repeat of a trainwreck that happened over a decade ago that is going to suck even more now because Goldberg is older and on his way out of the company again and Brock gives even less fucks now?
>>
>>2361138
>These posts make me fucking cringe so hard.

It's okay I get it, I would cringe too if I was underage and someone tried explaining to me how the business world works.

>>2361139
Because it will get mainstream attention and bring back old and new fans. Ones who don't care about muh work rate and thing that's the end-all be-all of pro-wrestling. Never has been, never will be.
>>
>>2361147
>Old and new fans
Literally the only people that know about Jewberg are the ones that watched him when he worked for WCW, all he did was bring back fans who watched wrestling before and they're going to stop watching wrestling again once he leaves the company after Wrestlemania
>>
>>2361152
"Low" life != Gain Height

HOly Shit meme magic just came true
>>
>>2361152
>Jewberg

Uh oh here comes the poltism.

>and they're going to stop watching wrestling again once he leaves the company after Wrestlemania

Yeah cause the current generation of wrestlers suck balls. WWE actually want people to tune into wrestlemania.
>>
>>2361159
>WWE actually want people to tune into Wrestlemania
>People tune into Wrestlemania
>None of that matters because Wrestlemania is being given away for free on the network
>Goldberg leaves
>No one stays and keeps watching
>Nothing changes
>>
>>2360351
BBDWTS
>>
>>2361169
>>2361169
Actually ratings show that a lot of people do stick around until after Extreme Rules or MNF starts up again.

>No one stays and keeps watching

No good reason to. Kevin Owens and AJ Styles were champs for 6 months. People didn't want to keep watching then.
>>
Hating on the fans is what's wrong with the media today. These fans deserve to heckle wrestlers, like who they like and dislike who they want. We keep the WWE in business, and the wrestlers need to appreciate that we basically write their paychecks. Don't insult the fans because we make you able to have this job.

Same for actors and actresses. Don't hate your fans because without us nobody would be watching your movies or tv shows. Respect us.
>>
he's literally fucking dying after 1 spear

the state of anti-smarks
>>
>>2361138
These posts make me fucking cringe so hard. How hard is it to understand that people don't care about matches and want to see cool characters, a badass look and hear great promos.

Not that hard of a concept to grasp, people...

Can even compare this high effort incredible return to the others. The Rock, Batista, and Sting actually were amazing characters who looked cool and cut great promos.
>>
>>2361179
>We keep the WWE in business
Actually you don't.

I bet you don't even have the WWE network.

CM Punk really was right about how entitled wwe fans are.

>I bought your house
>>
>Goldberg ''what I do is for the kids only''
>anti-smark OP, grown adult ''I love you Goldberg''

OP just admitted he's still mentally a child.

NeetHammer BTFO
>>
>>2361179
People don't get that this is nothing new, the attitude era was FULL of failed gimmicks the fans shitted on "when they weren't supposed to" or heels they cheered. What they did was then fuck around with the failed runs until they got over or just abandon them to the baron wasteland that was the midcard. It's literally the ground work for how the rock got so big.

>oldberg can't stand foul language

ATTITUDE ERA IS BACK BOIS FUCK THIS PG SHIT

Imagine if he actually did this shit in the attitude era? He'd be booed out of the building.
>>
>gets btfo by boos
>i-i-i don't do if for them
>>
Based Dadberg working the seething fatass smarks
>>
>>2361192
>Oldberg
He's not even that old.

Second, today's crowds are vastly different from ones of 20 years ago. You can order the WWE network and go see it for yourself, there are more kids in the crowds today, so some fat neckbeard cussing and getting butthurt about a show they paid to see makes no sense to an old-school guy like Goldberg who wrestled at a promotion where fans used to throw trash into the ring.

He's quite literally BEGGING you to stop taking this kid's show too seriously. Cause that's what it is, a kid's show.
>>
Based Goldberg BTFO obese numale smarks !!
>>
>There's kids around here!
what a fucking faggot, mandrama shouldn't even be for the kids, this shit should be violent and nasty not your family friendly show
>>
>>2361212
>this shit should be violent and nasty
It's scripted play-acting like ballet
>>
>>2361197
>boos
t. literally deaf lowlife
>>
>>2361214
and?
>>
>>2361203
Their main viewing and paying audience aren't kids, no matter how much they want it to be. The only reason they appeal more to kids is because it's the only audience they can appeal to while keeping their sponsors and sucking their own pr dick. This "for kids" mentality is quite literally corporate pandering. To hype the big events they have guys swearing, shoot busting each other open and talking about how Brock is literally going to kill people, this isn't to attract the buys from kids.

That said, fat smarks that watch this shit every week while complaining and never branching out to see what they want are more cancerous than any mark.

The only thing that sucks about WWE for people who aren't retards and watch something that they hate is them signing people who are fantastic workers only for them to do nothing or wrestle harmonized shit WWE "style" matches.
>>
>>2361221
And it can't be violent and nasty if it's a fake show meant for kids.
>>
>>2361225
>To hype the big events they have guys swearing
Lol having people occasionally say "bitch" is so tame, you are clueless. Wrestling today is nothing like it was 20 years ago. Including the damn crowds. Today's crowds it's like 75% kids with their parents
>shoot busting each other open
The only person who has been involved in blood matches in the past 3 years is Brock. Even in the Roman/HHH angle they had to use fake blood.
>>
SAVE_US.G0LDB3RG
>>
>>2360332
>b-but Roman is a face. P-please cheer him
>>
>>2361100
This

Nobody hates the fans more than CM Punk yet these faggots love him like some sort of abused house wife. Lowlife smarks indeed.
>>
>>2361212
ECW smark go away. Wrestling has been around a lot longer than your precious muh 90's attitude era.

Hulk Hogan literally told kids to say their prayers and take their vitamins before he became Hollywood.
>>
LOWLIFE
O
W
LI
F
E

SMARKS
M
A
R
K
S

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>2360306
How the fuck are smarks so embarrassing. They are completely unselfaware. Bunch of embarrassing, pathetic neckbeard manchildren who pay to boo and heckle the top faces of a kid's show who the children like.
>>
>>2360306
He has a point. Though I don't get why he's so winded and sweating profusely from a 30 second match.
>>
File: 1471834251637.jpg (32KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471834251637.jpg
32KB, 557x612px
>>2360306
Based smarks working that old Jew.
>>
>>2360306
> Universal Champion on the road to Wrestlemania (3 weeks away)
> Skips a RAW

What even is this Wrestlemania season? It feels even more haphazardly thrown together than the last year's run.
>>
>swearing at a crowded sports event

WWE is so confused about what it is supposed to be today. Are you going to the theatre? A sports event? A safe space / kindergarten? Of course you should expect foul language in a sports crowd. That's half the fun.

That said, smarks are fucking monkeys.
>>
>>2364523
>WrestleMania season ever being good
>>
>>2360306
Goldberg really is a hero. BTFO'ing these grown ass adults still thinking this is ECW.
>>
/wooo/ btfo
>>
File: img_3963.png (314KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
img_3963.png
314KB, 500x380px
>>2364695
I don't think anybody's going to confuse a company that literally stops matches for an itty-bitty facial cut with ECW.
>>
Greenberg is such a tool. He swears the world revolves around him. Just because he only wants to appeal to his shirtless kid, he thinks that's all the WWE wants to do. If that were the case, Brock Lesnar and his antics wouldn't even be on the show. FYI Bill, that's the guy you're facing.

You want to be a super hero? Go star in some action comedy Marvel nonsense. Oh wait, that's right, you failed at acting like football, so this is all you have.
>>
>>2364912
BROCK DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIS KIDS
>>
Based kikeberg found a new term to replace 'smark'.

Lowlife
>>
>>2365003
LOWLIFE
THIS IS BASIC SMARKANOMICS
I'M UNWORKABLE
BUT I'M FORCING YOU TO HEAR ME
>>
if I want 30-min flippy antics I'll watch early Jackie Chan.

I watch wrestling for multiple 5-min segments of bad-ass characters with some violence involved. Goldberg happens to be a nice character for that.
>>
File: CENA BTFO PEDO MANCHILDREN.jpg (133KB, 821x908px) Image search: [Google]
CENA BTFO PEDO MANCHILDREN.jpg
133KB, 821x908px
>>2361212

Face it the only grown men that like the modern PG era WWE are bronies that like big sweaty men in their underwear
>>
The self-loathing and projection in this thread is just delicious.
>>
>>2360306

Goldberg is mad at the crowd for using words that were used every Monday night during the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2365039
>Cena admits WWE is for kids
Right, because you're totally not the guy 100% responsible for that happening.
>>
>>2365073
Goldberg is right about adult fans, though, no matter how much it triggers you.
>>
>>2365039
>Work
The guy made it big because he always gets a reaction and activates the audience. Now the people who booed him has started to like him. Add to the fact that Roman has started to get mixed reactions big match John needs to step up his game to keep the number one spot or else he wont afford to make his girlfriends sign contracts.
>>
>>2365202
Goldberg pls leave
>>
>>2360332

Wow. Big words for somebody that used the phrase "fucking retard" in the ring just last week.
>>
>>2365202
WCW nitro was pg
18+
>>
>50+ plus year old jew who gets triggered by swearing is the wrestling champion

No wonder everyone thinks wrestlers are pussies.
>>
>>2365537
WCW Nitro lost.

Also
>PG
>crowd throwing things in the ring every week
>>
>>2365228
Goldberg shut up and pls tell your kid to hit the gym
>>
>>2361962
>hey phil

Only lowlife smarks would know his actual first name kek
>>
>>2360332
He's right ya know.

>>2360351
>shit talk about the big BASED dog for no reason
>BASED big dog living in your head rent free
>>
>wwe wants to be mainstream again so bad
>dude we're just a kids show lol
>>
>>2360306
Oldberg is nothing more than an overrated hack. Don't flip me off or swear while i pretend to beat this guy up for the kids. How fucking dumb can one man be.
>>
>>2361184
No fans = no money dickhead
>>
BASED GOLDBERG WORKING THE LOWLIVES
>>
>>2360332
>I don't know how to get over in front of normal human beings so i'll use the children as excuse to hide my failure

the face of the company everyone
>>
>>2361181
Did you seriously imply that Goldberg is cool and gives great promos? LMAO Dudes a botch machine klutz who stumbles over more words than wrestlers he injured and tries way too hard to sound like a bad ass but comes off as the Cringe King.
>>
>>2368076
This

If you like goldberg past your days of being a cringy kid or teenager then you're a literal manchild that's trying to live in his "glory days" which is his literal childhood/teens.

In other words, you're wolfcuck tier.
>>
>>2368096
>If you like *pro wrestling* past your days of being a cringy kid or teenager then you're a literal manchild that's trying to live in his "glory days" which is his literal childhood/teens.
>>
*whooh*
*tss* *tss*
*whush*
>>
>>2367924
>smarks
>normal human beings
(lol
>>
>>2365034
>I have ADD
>>
that fossil even gets gassed during hugging
>>
Why is oldbergs son so fat?
>>
Overly smarky fans are cringeworthy
>>
Lowlifes still seething itt
>>
>>2360306

>Goldberg caring for the kids

He's a good egg that Goldberg.
>>
>>2360306
>>2360332
BASED
>>
>>2360306
Gotta respect that man, deep down he is a good guy
>>
>>2364912
is this ironicposting
>>
>>2361212
I'm with you on that one, pro-wrestling is at it best when it's a little grimy.
>>
>>2370795
Watch Lucha Underground
>>
Based
>>
so ya'll just accept that you watch a shitty kids show?
>>
Lowlifes kek
>>
>>2360306
GOATBERG
>>
>>2372523
If it's what their precious Attitude Era veteran says.

(No, they're not aware of the irony.)
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.