[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSEV OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1486958095089.jpg (211KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486958095089.jpg
211KB, 1000x792px
>Rusev will be out of action for some time to come. Big Show said that Rusev will be undergoing shoulder surgery. We can't confirm that as the reason, but he's definitely out of action, which has been known about for a few weeks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Silver lining ru ru may retire Big Show.
>>
RIP Handsome RuRu
>>
>>2359147
Good. He's fucking embarrassing himself by being so beta accepting the plates of shit.
>>
Why do bad things happen to Handsome Rusevs?
>>
Hope he doesn't miss out on a WM payday, that'd be real shit.
>>
>>2359173
He'll probably come out for a talking skit and then Dwayne will interrupt and bury him on the mic again and talk about how he fucked Lana.
>>
>>2359173
Sounds like he will, unless he gets to be part of a promo.
>>
If he's injured they cant bury him for no reason to the Big Show anymore so that's cool.
>>
Maybe by the time he gets back they'll stop burying him with 3MB's bassist-from-Nirvana (so irrelevant I can't even remember his name)
>>
>he gets Lana sexy nurse sucking his cock to cheer him up

THE HORROR
>>
>>2359147
Finally Vince can put the final cuck nail in this shitty cuck's shit career. While Ruscuck is at home his wife (who can do MUCH better but doesn't realize it... yet) will be pushed in better angles and get over bigly without him, and will be encouraged through shoot and storyline that she should leave him. Expect her to be linked to an alpha chad like Roman. I'm going to be laugh so hard in your faggot faces when Lana cucks Rusev with Roman or some other superior alpha superstar like Cena or Orton.
>>
>>2359147
Probably a blessing in disguise. Hopefully they'll bring him back as a surprise trade to Smackdown.
>>
>tfw Rusev is still your favourite on RAM

Well now I have absolutely no reason to watch it
>>
>>2359857
>Roman
>Chad

Lmao is a 4/10 while Ruru is banging Lana.
>>
>>2359866
his wife is a 4/10*
>>
>>2359857
>alpha chad
>Randy "MIA" Orton

kek

>Romarks mad about yet another guy superior to Romannetty
>>
>>2359147
BASED

NOW JINDER CAN HINDER THE LANA
>>
File: images (90).jpg (17KB, 466x315px) Image search: [Google]
images (90).jpg
17KB, 466x315px
>>2359147
I fucking bet my wallet , it was Jinder who gave him the injury at fast lane
>>
>>2359147
Who cares? He's fucking shit, legit one of the worst wrestlers to put feet on the WWE
>>
>>2360071
What's it like being this wrong?
>>
can someone explain why smarks like this cuck so much?
>>
>>2360075
I also wonder the same. I see nothing special in rusev
>>
>>2360074
Are you mad white cuck?

He's bad and you're wrong.
>>
>>2360075
>>2360081
>>2360084
>poster count didn't go up

back to >>>/pol/ now lil' cuccboi
>>
>>2360152
>poster count still didn't go up
>>
>>2360152
>>2360168

cringe
>>
>>2360152
>still same post count

Kek this guy is mad
>>
>>2360075
He's funny online.
>>
>>2359857
>Trying this hard

Embarrassing
>>
>>2359147
>which has been known about for a few weeks.

>Hey Rusev, we know you need to undergo surgery soon and Erestlemania is right around the corner, but we REALLY need you to job to the Big Show, New Day, Sami Zayn and Enzo and Cass, not to mention work over 10 house shows in consecutive days. Don't worry, though. We'll also have you go over Sin Cara at Main Event somewhere in there to keep you strong
>>
>>2359857
>t. NeetHammer/Carter
>>
>>2360198
I'LL OWE YOU ONE, PAL
>>
This gives them a chance to rebuild him and not send him on an endless fucking ride to the lower midcard
>>
>>2360231
>rebuild

3rd US Title run when?
>>
>>2360231
Then hope he gets drafted to Smackdown
>>
>>2359885
>Implying that Orton isnt Alpha as fuck for not going to a war to die for anotherĀ“s countries sake.

US Armies are for cucks, go die for arabs you goyim.
>>
>>2360368
>"alpha as fuck"
>running away like a Frenchman
>>
>>2360380
>Being beta as fuck to die for some shithole in the name of """America""".

Alpha af.
>>
>>2359147
That means that he will get to fuck his lovely wife more.

>Lana goes on the ring
>Spots the guy filming her
>Does this
https://youtu.be/MKPkv9RD0oM
>>
>>2359857
cringe
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.