[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's going over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: AJ-Styles-and-Shane-McMahon.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-and-Shane-McMahon.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
So who's going over?
>>
>>2358056
hopefully /ourguy/ shane-o christ buries ajetty
>>
>>2358059
this
>>
File: dixie-carter-tna[1].jpg (220KB, 698x438px) Image search: [Google]
dixie-carter-tna[1].jpg
220KB, 698x438px
>Dixie Carter comes out and helps AJ win
YOU SEE SHANE
>>
There's no way in hell Shane isn't winning this one. He'll do another big stunt, except this time they'll want it to lead to a victory rather than Shane losing two Manias in a row. Despite what /asp/ might have you believe, crowds pop at the idea of Shane wrestling.

AJ on the other hand, he lost his match to Jericho last year and didn't skip a beat. He did the job and proved his loyalty to the company, then he walked out at Raw the next night and continued to get over with crowds. He'll do the same this year. A loss to Shane will not hurt AJ's career, it will only serve to help him get on better terms with the family. And a lot more normie eyes are going to be on a Shane match than would be on an AJ vs "someone good" match. They can lure old AE fans back with a Shane match and then show off AJ as if to say "See! We're getting good again!"

Then AJ will probably abandon Smackdown after losing to the GM and go join back up with the Club and make Raw the A-show again.
>>
>>2358079
>and she becomes new Manger for smackdown
How hard do u mark?
>>
>>2358083
>Then AJ will probably abandon Smackdown after losing to the GM and go join back up with the Club and make Raw the A-show again.

>AJetty leaving SmA+ck

BASED
>>
>>2358088
All over the monitor desu
>>
state of shanetty marks, he's gonna lose and go back to fucking up in china
>>
I hope he tucks his chin
>>
>>2358056
The guy who owns part of the company
>>
>>2358056
Aj Styles is considered kayfabe wise, one of the best wrestlers in the world. Exactly how the fuck will almost 50 year old Shane suppose to beat him? Shane usually has to be in No holds barred matches against guys like Styles, Angle and Taker to make it look like he even stands a chance.
>>
Shane is scheduled to go over, but he probably won't last the whole match so I guess AJ wins with TKO?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
30KB, 642x361px
>>2358383
A new Mean Street Posse! Who would you like to see repackaged in sweater vests? Slater and Rhyno? Swagger? I don't think he's officially released.
>>
>>2358562
Jinder, Hassan, and Khali. Call them the Poo-in-loo Posse
>>
>>2358056
Aj will turn face and shane will turn heel, AJ will win, and go on to take back the belt and then feud with miz.
>>
>>2358059
this
>>
bruh I'm so sick of this last-minute booking shit. They are going to spend only 3 weeks building up this match/feud? How is anyone supposed to get behind this shit emotionally? Especially given how out of the blue it is, story wise
>>
>>2358606
I'm impressed you didn't call them the Shitting Street Posse.
>>
>actually thinking anyone but AJ's going over
>>
I'm just kind of confused as to why this match up is happening.

Though I mean, if Shane insists on wrestling, I couldn't imagine a safer guy to go against than AJ, dude is willing to carry and could call the shots, so I guess it makes sense on that level, but still. AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>2358761
It's Vince.

He only let Shane come back on the condition that he has to take insane bumps at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2358678
seriously the only matches on the card that have had any buildup are goldberg/lesnar and jericho/owens
>>
>>2358059
This
>>
>>2358056
Who cares
>>
>>2358056
>styles is full time and will have to carry on the rest of the year while shane only does 1 and dones.
>but shane lost last year, has to look strong
hard to say where they will go
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>2359296
Or.. Which way will they go?
>>
Big Dimes AJ kills Shanetty after he takes yet another meme bump.
>>
>>2358678
They've been building it since before the Elimination Chamber. AJ's been pissed off at Shane for not giving him his rematch.
>>
>>2358083
>AJ loses to Jericho at WM

>2nd Draft Pick
>Beats John Cena three times
>Buries Deanetty into the mid-card and becomes WWE champion
>Buries Ziggles into the undercard
>Face of his brand

If he loses at WM again, and to Shane of all people, he's gonna own the company by 2018.
>>
>it's actually a decent match
>some great high risk spots from shane
>finally time for the finish
>AJ sets him up in the clash
>Shane forgets to tuck his chin, is paralyzed from the neck down
>vince dies in a fit of grief for his only son
>Hunter is given full control of the E

trips is playing 7d chess

you'll see
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.