[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone enlighten me, what the fuck was the point of this gimmick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: A-train goes hard on the wasabi.jpg (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
A-train goes hard on the wasabi.jpg
113KB, 960x540px
Someone enlighten me, what the fuck was the point of this gimmick?
>>
>>2356984
Tensai was probably the monster heel with the shittiest run in WWE.

Literally cant remembe anything memorable for his run.
>>
>>2356984
To be another temporary monster heel meant to destroy every jobber and midcarder until he encounters the company's golden-boy-of-the-moment, then job to the golden boy to further build him up, then later on dance in the ring like a goofball to entertain the fans.

Normally this is followed by being future endeavored.
>>
same point as Strowman's gimmick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
Lord Hentai would get over in 2017
>>
>>2356991
He danced with Funkasauras. That's all I remember

Vince loves dancing fatties
>>
>>2356994
Poor Braun.
>>
>>2356994
basically this.
tensai was based though.
That being said, this was around when I returned to wrestling and noticed smarks chanting "Albert". From that moment getting back into wwe, the cancer that is smarks.
>>
>>2356984
A badass Albert returned after honing his skills from Japan. Until cena refused to put him over
>>
>>2356984
It was to tease his lover Finn
>>
File: l.gif (838KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
838KB, 250x261px
God dammit, Albert.
>>
>>2356984
>>2357042
>>2357035

>This nigga's in charge of training future wrestlers

the future of wrestling is in great hands.
>>
>>2357015
Albert was a better gimmick than Lord fucking Tensai

>>2357099
At least his bump "drills" aren't giving prospects career-ending injuries.
>>
>>2357042
typical WWE fashion. Take something thats working in another promotion and bury it.
>>
>>2356984
To make Brodus Clay the Jannetty of a tag team
>>
>>2356984
I feel like they thought most fans wouldn't remember Albert, but he's not exactly a forgettable looking guy, so it was stupid.
>>
In an alternate universe Albert joined up with Kaeintai during their WWE run and really did become Lord Hentai.
>>
It's hilarious how many times companies have tried to make this guy a big deal. Like...3/4 times in WWE and he was a "big" star in Japan.

Granted, he was actually over in NJPW, but I just find it amazing due to how fucking bad he's been his entire career.

That reminds me..does anyone else remember that anonymous letter from a wrestler back in 2003 putting the roster on blast?
>>
He was only good when he was A Train and Hey Man was his manager
>>
>>2356996

I hate when you faggots post this fucking video.

Strowman is different. They're not gonna give him a fucking dancing gimmick.
>>
>>2357297
He did pretty well tagging with based Karl
>>
>>2357300
Sure they aren't
>>
>>2357300
>Braun SEETHING and in denial
It's alright, big guy. You had a good a good run.
>>
I want his nuudes
>>
>>2357300
the sooner you accept it, the better Braun
>>
>>2357042
Why did he ever leave japan
>>
>>2357798
$$$

A shame because if he'd stuck around for a couple more years he would've been a founding member of Bullet Club.
>>
>>2357015
>NeetHammer still crying about smurfs
>>
>>2356984
Teryaki
>>
>>2356984
Beater of asians.
>>
>>2356998
Whom?
>>
>>2356984
I genuinely can't believe WWE though this gimmick would get over
>>
HE'S FAT
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.