[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else watching this instead of full shows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wwe-top-10.jpg (98KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-top-10.jpg
98KB, 600x363px
Anybody else watching this instead of full shows?
>>
no, but I do just watch the YouTube clips of things that interest me. WWE is only tolerable in pieces.
>>
>>2356889
Yes for smackdown, I can't even stand to watch the highlights of raw
>>
yeah I don't have much time for rasslin anymore now that I'm a father now and have a new future baby coming but I do watch full matches if it's a ppv especially wrestlemania.
>>
>>2356889
Yes, I only watch PPV's now. I simply cannot sit in front of a TV for 3 hours of filler episodes for Raw. Especially right now when all the mania matches are set.

I might watch Smackdown because I don't do anything on Tuesday nights.

If I find something interesting I might watch a specific segment, like the KO and Jericho best friend extravaganza and that Braun Stowman vs Big Show match.

Even this week's RAM all I literally had to do was watch the end segment with Taker and Roman. Everything else was just useless shit. I guess Brock F5ing Oldberg was kinda cool too.
>>
>>2356900
One of the biggest problems with WWE shows is that it doesn't feel special anymore.

In 1999 you got to watch these guys for 2 hours a week. Now its 3 hours of raw, 2 hours of smackdown, nxt, main event, wwe network originals, 205 live, talking smack, raw talk, youtube lists, exclusive interviews, two ppvs a month and a lot of other things I'm probably missing.

That's why guys who are there sparingly like Lesnar, Goldberg, Taker, Haitch and Rock get the biggest reactions.
>>
>>2356941
You ever hear of my idol, Chris Benoit?
>>
I literally cannot bring myself to sit through 3 hours of RAM considering it's bloated with recaps, and Stephanie segments. I'll only check out certain bits and pieces online that sound interesting but TV is a massive No from me.

Fastlane was the first time I watched anything RAM in months and it confirmed to me that things are just as bad over there as they've ever been.

Smackdown isn't a perfect show by any means but I enjoy it a lot more than RAM which to me is unwatchable. I can actually sit through two hours of Smack and enjoy it the whole time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.