[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite women's wrestling match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CRD8MZ9WIAAVxzi[1].png (378KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
CRD8MZ9WIAAVxzi[1].png
378KB, 600x382px
Also are you looking forward to the upcoming WWE women's tournament?
>>
I rather watch naruto
>>
Asuka vs Emma or Mickie vs Trish

Depends in who is in it
>>
>>2356818
I dont watch women wrestling so the only match i have seen and got invested to was the Becky vs Sasha Takeover match, you know the one.

Pretty great, its a shame that they cant produce the same magic on the main roster.
>>
>>2356960
shitty booking will do that to you. also, the wwe style seems poisonous to women. a lot of the heavy slams are just impossible for those ladies, and wwe is fucking allergic to good mat grappling so women like Becky who are well-trained chain wrestlers languish.
>>
>>2356972
You had thought that SD would be more lenient in this regard, maybe with Sasha moved to SD can have a program with Becky and they try to recreate the dinamic that made their match great.
>>
>>2356818

Best I've seen is Hokuto vs Kandori at Dream Slam 1.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1438x1461px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1438x1461px
I just wanna know if my luchafu will be there. There was a rumor she signed to do it or was considered.
>>
>>2356818
I wouldn't call it the best, but the match that really got me into watching Joshi and expanding my horizons to Japanese wrestling in general was Kyoko Kimura vs Kana
>>
>>2356972
Technical wrestling is boring as fuck. Becky is by far the least over "horsewoman" for a reason
>>
>>2356972
It's not the booking. Becky and to a lesser extent Sasha have just completely forgotten what ring psychology is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.