[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These fucking Cruiserweights are dying a death on TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Vince McMahon is such a pety asshole

What the fuck is the point of lumping all these fucking Cruiserweights in one division if only 1-2 of them are actually allowed to have storylines and angles

Just give these fuckers equal opportunity to compete for other championships if you aren't gonna commit every single one of them to one championship

Seriously there is only a talent shortage on Raw because you enforce this stupid policy Raw has MORE THEN ENOUGH talent if you actually treat the Cruiserweights as more then just some side act to waste time.

Smackdown and NXT are the only brands really actually hurting for talent.

What is Vince afraid of? That the small guys will get injured too easily? That having a Cruiserweight vs a Heavyweight would be copying an idea from WCW?

Austin Aries and Neville should be fuckign competing for the World Championship at this point I don't even care if its in the possession of Brock, Bill or Roman just let them have their chance on some lesser PPV's if you're so fucking concern about things that are as trivial as "Buyrates"
>>
>>2356647
Rey Mysterio worked as an underdog because of his size. If we have 5-and-a-half foot tall men beating Braun Strowmans every week, the product loses any sense of realistic competition, and "little guy underdog" doesn't work when you have a roster stuffed with Finn Balors and Nevilles.
>>
>>2356647
>Austin Aries and Neville should be fuckign competing for the World Championship at this point
Anon we're all just as hyped for Neville vs Aries as you are, but let's not get silly. The casual audience have only just started to care about Neville, and Aries hasn't even had a match on the main roster yet.

I'm sure they'll both get a shot with the world championship at some point.
At least Neville will, he's one of HHH's boys and I can see Vince overcoming his misgivings about height so long as NevGOAT keeps taking his 'roids.
>>
>>2356647
As much as I like him, Neville's KANG monster heel gimmick doesn't work if the majority of his opponents are doubled his size.
>>
>>2356647
I like the Crusierweights only going for their championship, actually makes it a legit division and a championship with people wanting to win it. Compare it to the US and IC Championships, which suck ass because let's face it, who actually aims to win the belt? There's no divisions for those belts and if you're eligible for them, you're eligible for the world championships, so why would you want to? The only reason now days people win the US and IC Championships is because they want to TAKE it away from someone they dislike. Jericho didn't want to win the US Championship, he just wanted to take it away from Roman, Roman wanted to take it away from Rusev, Ambrose didn't really care, he was just in the right place in the right time to get a title shot from The Miz and was like "Me'h, sure why not."

That's why I like what they've done with the Crusierweights and Crusierweight division, they all have one singular goal and want to win the Championship! I have nothing against the Crusierweights going for different titles, but if it's outside the Crusierweight Championship, they should stop competing in the division and 205 Live. Unless it's just the Andre Battle Royal or Dusty Rhode's Tag Team Classic, which is good for them to be a part of.
>>
>>2356662

Woah hey now who said anything about beating they can lose I just want them to expand their current available options right now
>>
>>2356668

Being one of either Vince of Triple H's boys doesn't do you any goddamn favors

Punk was Vince's boy and look what happened

Zayn was Hunter's boy
Itami was Hunter's boy
>>
>>2356669

That's why you have Neville challenge people like Reigns, Jericho and Rollins
>>
>>2356679
Yeah, Punk never accomplished anything in the WWE.
>>
>>2356679
> Punk a Vince boy
LOL, come on now, he was a Paul Heyman guy and we all know how much Vince likes Paul.
> Zayn a Hunter boy
Sure and now he's on Vince's show. Even then, he's one of the top 5 babyfaces on Raw, having matches with main eventers on a weekly basis, not a bad situation.
> Itami is a Hunter boy
The guy has a broken lower half, it wouldn't matter if he saved Vince's life, he can't go any higher if he can't perform.
>>
>>2356681
Both Reigns and Rollins towers over him. AA could work though.
>>
>>2356687

Nothing meaningful

Holding a prop championship for almost 400+ days while The Rock and John Cena main event shows with no real stakes shows what kind of boy you're to Vince
>>
>>2356693

So was Big Show, Ryback, Cesaro, and Curtis Axel
>>
>>2356679
Punk screwed Punk

Zayn is doing fine right now, he gets regular TV time, is booked as a legit competitor, is one of the few genuinely over babyfaces on RAW and is currently feuding with the hottest new monster heel on the block Joey Samoey

Itami's injuries screwed Itami

Neville is smarter than Punk and Zayn and keeps his mouth shut. He also isn't generally injury-prone; his ankle last year was a freak-accident, not a botch.

He's a workhorse; regularly competes in house shows, appears on both Mondays and Tuesdays, is constantly doing the shitty charity gigs no one else wants to do.
And more importantly, he's still young. He could easily have another 10-15 years in him.

You honestly don't think Neville has at least one WC reign coming his way?
>>
>>2356694

Yes but they're not Braun height and weight they're not gonna purposely fuck up their workrate to fuck another guy over
>>
>>2356699
You mean Big Show, they guy who was already a main eventer when he debuted and Ryback the guy who never did anything worth a damn? And Curtis who?
>>
>>2356700

Neville has been injured twice his entire WWE career once by Rusev the other by Jericho
>>
>>2356647
I'm of the absolute opposite opinion where I think 205L is the best product they make currently specifically because it's a brand new roster full of untapped potential. Nobody in the division has been totally left behind except for the poo in loos and the chink. Noam Dar has never even sniffed a title opportunity and yet he's one of the breakouts of the division because of a non-title story he did with Cedric Alexander. Jack Gallagher got over long before Neville was even in the division because his feud with Ariya Daivari was one of the best short feuds WWE has done in a while. TBK always has something interesting to do even without the belt. Guys like Tony Nese go from jobbing at the bottom of the ladder to 205L main events overnight.

Your criticism of guys getting lost in the shuffle of the cruiserweight division just makes no sense to me. Do you think Tozawa would have half as many fans if he debuted to get fed to Rusev? Because that's all the division would turn into, a bunch of jobbers making midcard heels look strong so that Roman looks even stronger.
>>
Why don't they just follow the WCW Cruiserweight formula?

Have the success of the cruiserweights depend on exciting, flippy-shit-filled matches

Let them go all out. In exchange, keep them from having any deep angles/storylines and only have basic "I'm gonna beat you to become the champ" feuds

That way, they don't have to worry about live botches (viewers won't care about the occasional botch if they get to see constant flippy shit), and if someone gets injured you can easily replace them once you have at least 12 of them hired at a time

WE NEED MORE FLIPPY SHIT GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>2356710

What you just described is what the roster is now not what the roster would be
>>
>>2356707
When was he injured by Rusev?

And I don't think you can say he was injured by Jericho. It wasn't a fault on either of their parts.
>>
>>2356710
> poo in loos
Why did you have to bring your occupation into the conversation?

Whoopsie!
>>
>>2356716

Main Event

Total freak accident
>>
>>2356693
>Even then, he's one of the top 5 babyfaces on Raw
Not that impressive considering they don't have more than 5.
>>
>>2356728
I can't find any information on Neville being injured by Rusev.
Do you mean the time Rusev was injured?
>>
>>2356728
If that's correct, would that be right around the time they did a storyline where Bo injured Neville's leg and put him out of work for a month or two?
>>
>>2356738

It was one or the other
>>
>>2356679
>>2356696
lmao the state of you
>>
>>2356752
It was Rusev.

So that bring Neville's injuries down to 1.
>>
>>2356662
>we have 5-and-a-half foot tall men beating Braun Strowmans every week, the product loses any sense of realistic competition

You say that, but if Conor McGregor came to WWE and beat up Braun in half a second nobody would bat an eye
>>
>What is Vince afraid of?

That anyone could get over before Roman Reigns does.

Until Roman is selling as much merch as Cena, nobody will ever be even slightly pushed. He's literally putting all the eggs in that basket.
>>
>>2356647
> no one takes my manlets seriously REEEEEE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.