[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*this theme hits at WM*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489010807626.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489010807626.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijw4IGGWtHg

*hardyz come out still dressed the same and acting the same as they did in TNA*
*crowd cheers even louder than they would have*
*vince gets to avoid the situation of not wanting to use other companies gimmicks*

is TNA retarded?
>>
>Hardy's already confirmed that they signed with ROH
>WWE wouldn't touch Jeff with his current look

Are you retarded?

You posted a Trump pic so I take that as a yes
>>
>>2356156
it was a short term contract that ends before mania. everyone knows that.

and yes WWE would.
>>
File: BIG MONEY DON.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
BIG MONEY DON.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
>>2356156
Based Big Prez Trump working the libcucks into a shoot
>>
Hardys won't be at Mania, their indie dates go through May. Expect them sometime in Summer.
>>
>>2356168
proof?
>>
>>2356168
indie dates arent proof.
>>
>>2356173
Le Meltz. It's actually through the end of April, not May.
http://members.f4wonline.com/wrestling-observer-newsletter/march-13-2017-wrestling-observer-newsletter-wwe-fastlane-review

>>2356176
They've told everybody they're keeping their dates through the end of April, but they're not taking any bookings after that.

>Matt Hardy claimed that they had signed a contract with the Honorable Ring, that the rumors of them going to WWE were false, but the general belief, almost universally in wrestling, was that they are headed there, and ROH is a pit stop with the only hold up being their medicals.
>Matt only said that they were working the PPV on 3/10 in Las Vegas, the TV tapings the next day, and the Lakeland show, and it was well known they were going to keep any dates through the end of April on the independent scene
>when Matt was running down his dates, he never mentioned ROH’s return to the building on 5/12, the date that would be the most significant to the live audience. At this point there are no Hardys matches after the end of April announced anywhere. At press time promoters on the indie scene that they’ve worked with haven’t been told they are available for more dates.

So, expect them sometime in May.
>>
File: based bogs.jpg (340KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
based bogs.jpg
340KB, 1600x1066px
>>2356183
>They've told everybody they're keeping their dates through the end of April, but they're not taking any bookings after that.

will smarks ever learn the business?
>>
>>2356156
BBDWTL
>>
File: pepe takes testosterone.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe takes testosterone.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
how mant indie dates did del rio back out on? did u already forget that? wait it wasnt even really indy dates it was fucking AAA which is a promotion with actual television and del rio backed out on dates for them.

get worked harder, moron.
>>
>>2356190
TBF del rio is an even bigger idiot than both hardys combined
>>
>>2356186
Bruh I'm just sharing what I've read with you.

>>2356190
So because Del Rio no-showed dates, that means the Hardys definitely will? That doesn't make any sense. By that logic, I can say because Del Rio won't be at WrestleMania this year, the Hardys definitely won't be either.
>>
>>2356193
del rio is signed to tna.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.