[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1563.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck happened to them?
>>
who?
>>
Oh i like Los Guerreros
>>
Probably in their resort in Puerto Rico
>>
They've been on RAW pretty consistently actually.
I mean, they don't matter and no one gives a shit, but they're there.
>>
File: o-CHEF-AARON-SANCHEZ-facebook.jpg (377KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHEF-AARON-SANCHEZ-facebook.jpg
377KB, 2000x1000px
>>2356088
Guy on the left looks like a food network chef
>>
>>2356088
Los matadores were a better gimmick
>>2356245
i only see them on main event
>>
>>2356263
Faced New Day on RAW this week.
Faced Big Show on RAW last week.
>>
>>2356088
Let's see, they're:

> A Tag Team
> On Raw
> Not White
> Failed multiple gimmicks

gee, I wonder why Vince won't push them
>>
>>2356275
Primo is still paying for Carlito's sins
>>
>>2356282
Which was?
>>
They are constantly given chance after chance with shitty gimmicks. Nobody cares about them and they need to go away.
>>
>>2356343
>shitty gimmicks. Nobody cares about them and they need to go away.

Gee i wonder why
>>
>>2356088
I actually like their gimmick, much funnier than the El Torito shit
>>
>>2356263
>Los matadores were a better gimmick
>LOS FUCKING MATADORES WERE A BETTER FUCKING GIMMICK

I mean it's true but holy shit how sad
>>
Oh wow it's the mexican usos.
>>
>>2356245
This. They're copping more paychecks than Bo Dallas at least.
>>
>>2356330
Drugs or doping, I believe.
>>
They may do a lot of jobs but they're on TV a lot, and their gimmick is at least slightly funny
>>
>>2356649
They're honestly in a better position than New Day were when they first won the belt.
>>
>>2356330
You can't just spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool. Not unless you're a frenchman, anyway.
>>
>>2356088
look man not everyone can be a winner, they still need people to lose.

at least they getting them checks
>>
>>2356088
They are the poster child of WWE nepotism.

Smarks can rag on at Charlotte and Roman but they're good if not great and deserve to be on the main roster while these guys are just plain scrubs.

Meanwhile, Cody is killing himself on highschool gyms and had the balls to quit the WWE to improve himself.
>>
>>2356088
They were a legit team and won the belts with Rosa as a manager, then WWE buried them. Brought them back with a horrible gimmick and booked them to always lose. Then brought them back again with a gimmick that was as bad but still very shit and booked them to always lose and job.
>>
>>2356971
I wonder why they dont return to Puerto Rico. I know its a shithole but at least they would be main eventers there.
>>
>>2356263
Los Matadores was utter shite.

At least the Puerto Rico vignettes were fun.
>>
>>2357032
I thought it would be interesting if they broke down in the middle of their time share schene and started redpilling the audience on how shitty Puerto Rico is. Then they can paint themselves as role models to be idolized by Puerto Rican youth, shining stars for the future generations to chase after.

They could pick up the tag belts and hopefully draw in a new wave of Latino crowds. Going around the world winning matches and commenting on the Central American political landscape.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.