[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two are the ONLY good midcard champions in years who made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: Midcard Champs.jpg (204KB, 1182x648px) Image search: [Google]
Midcard Champs.jpg
204KB, 1182x648px
These two are the ONLY good midcard champions in years who made their titles feel like they were worth a damn. Prove me wrong, who else did?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (80KB, 670x451px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
80KB, 670x451px
>>2355538
>>
Oh no, cuckter is awake
>>
>>2355538
Roman going down the USA did much more than Miz did
>>
>>2355548
Okay, can you write that without having a stroke this time?

> Roman defends the belt against the TWO people he knows he can beat over and over again
> Carrys it over his back in a way that he's trying to be cool and unique, looks like a lunchbox
> It becomes a pawn in his feud to get the REAL belt he wants in the Universal Championship
Wow, what a great champ.

> Miz wins Intercontinental Championship
> Goes on to be a proud champion, bragging about the championship tour and counting the days
> Actually faces more than two people
>>
>>2355538
I'm very surprised Ambrose has been so underutilized after just kinda walking in to the feud and winning the title.

They should put it on either Corbin or the Miz if he's not going to enter a championship program with it
>>
>>2355557
Hey look its that one guy that inexplicably hates Roman more than anything and must attack any comment that doesnt talk bad about him

Top tier wrestlers going down a level raise the midcard titles more than anything else
Sorry that gets you mad

>>2355548
*to
You happy now angry roman hater?
>>
>>2355574
>Being this much of a cry baby
I simply gave you the reasons why Roman was a crap champion and your comeback is "S-s-stop inexplicably hating my Roman".
> Top tier wrestlers going down a level raise the midcard titles more than anything else
Why would that make me mad? Did you not even see the image in the OP?
>>
>>2355558
>They should put it on either Corbin
Guess what
>>
>>2355541
KEK

>supposed to elevate the title into new highs
>buries it even more with his shit wrestling skills and charisma
>>
>>2355548
>t.seething rawtist
>>
>>2355538

Yep putting a title on somebody just for them to never defend it or seemingly not care about it at all is such a fucking waste.

Also man Miz looks so fucking good with that belt it just fits him perfectly. Even in his weird fashion hoodie things it looks good.
>>
Rusev as US champion, went undefeated for a year!
>>
>>2356302
>went undefeated against shit like Swagger and Henry in fucking shit feuds
>first big feud was against BMJ
>he took it and made it great
>>
>>2355541
>>2355557
Hey, do me a favor.

Find me one instance of Roman talking about the United States title in a way that demonstrated any sort of pride in it during his reign.

Show me just one example of him caring about the fact that he was United States Champion.
>>
Roman had the US just to be able to say he had it. Expect cena to have an intercontinental run before he hangs them up.
>>
>>2355538
They both prove that the man makes the title not the other way around
>>
>>2356309
i think he cut a few promos saying it was his pride, ye
>>
>Mizetty

Anyone else notice the huge amount redditors that have flooded in recently?
>>
File: 24104 - Rusev cigar.jpg (170KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
24104 - Rusev cigar.jpg
170KB, 960x1280px
Rusevs US title run was pretty good despite it being cliche.
>>
>>2356335
>redditor false-flagging

"""Go back"""
>>
>>2356353
t. Reddit

The Miz does, and will always, suck
>>
>>2356356
Hello El Reditto
>>
>>2356331
but he didnt? all he did was defend it against rusev like once and then wwe tried to make him become a double champion so wwe could act like he was conor mcgregor.
>>
File: RomanWinsTitleandSmiles.webm (1MB, 1096x614px) Image search: [Google]
RomanWinsTitleandSmiles.webm
1MB, 1096x614px
>>2356309
>I'm deaf
>I'm blind
>I'm dumb
>I'm a smark
>>
>>2356356
This
>>
File: charchar.jpg (123KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
charchar.jpg
123KB, 1080x1349px
>>2355538
>>
>>2356404
>using the word smark as an insult when youre a smark
>>
>>2355538
>Put titles on Shieldetties
>Title instantly becomes worthless

What did the members of the

Shame
How
I
Eternally
Lose
Dimes

mean by this?
>>
>>2356308
He also MACHKAd the likes of BEEG and Sheamus

>>2356404
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2355538

Rusev's first US Championship reign is what elevated the US Championship. It felt like it meant something because a nigh-unbeatable murder machine was holding it, defending it, and acting like hot shit over it.
>>
>>2355538
Rusev's reign honestly deserves as much credit as Cena.
He re legitimized the US title and Cena just ran with the ball.
When Rusev Dropped the title it was at the highest point it's ever been, higher than Eddie's reign, higher than MVP's reign, higher than Ryder's...well chase for the US title anyway.

When Cena dropped the title, it was randomly fucked off to ADR in a nothing match.

Miz's IC runs WOULD'VE been something decent if they actually would've let him just hold on to it and roll with a nice lengthy reign instead of giving it to Ziggler and Dean only for them to do nothing with it.

As it stands, I don't think we've had a great IC champion since Orton way back in 2003-2004
>>
>>2357217
Don't forget Cena hot potato-ing it with Rollins because he tried to use the US Title as a MITB for the World Championship.

>I don't think we've had a great IC champion since Orton way back in 2003-2004

Cody?
>>
>>2357247
Oh yeah, I guess Cody's first reign was pretty good despite it's crappy end.
>>
>>2355538
Cans was only worth a damn because he had the pull to demand a match with a different person each week.

Based Miz acctually had one of the best feuds of the last couple of years with Dolf 'shouting is emotion' Ziggler of all people
>>
>>2355538
I can't, they're the GOATs
>>
>implying this isn't the best US Title feud of the 2010s
>>
>>2357387
Feud? Yes
Reign for either? God no.
>>
>shieldshitter gets a belt
>it becomes worthless
>>
>>2357370
>he had the pull to demand a match with a different person each week.

lol?
>>
>>2356309
>>2356404
SMARKS BTFO
Record Revenue Reigns bringing title to new heights.
>>
>>2357430
>Record revenue
>Can't even secure first or second spot in merch sale
COMPLETE WASTE OF INVESTMENT
>>
>>2357416
Yeah Deanetty doesn't seem like he's made for title holding, something about his character and just the idea of holding a title clashes. When he walks out with it I feel like I'm watching one of those shows with the indian kids with wrestler's names.
>>
Yet another thread ruined by deranged Roman marks.

Fuck off.
>>
>>2357509
>can't confirm first
cena exists

>second
except he literally did
>>
>>2357593
>Reigns was second

Guessing this was before New Day eclipsed the roster.
>>
Neville
>>
>>2357191
Sheamus was the only semi-meaningful one, Beeg means jack nowadays.
>>
>>2357611
neville really holding up the cruiserweight devision like a true champ suppose to do.

also, i liked the hardcore championshipe idea that it sould be on the line all the time, untill it became a joke.
>>
>>2357617
But BEEG had been higher up on the card than Sheamus for years before that

In fact he ended his then-latest world title reign
>>
File: console wars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
console wars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>wrestlers make the belt
>not the booking
You guys know wrestling's scripted, right?
>>
>>2356412
>>2357611
We're talking about the IC and US titles specifically.
>>
>>2357668
I can't believe this was the last thing to happen on Raw before WrestleMania that year.

> G-give it!
>>
>>2357668
The fucking state of this kids show.
>>
>>2357674
Mandatory reminder that both RAWafterManias in the past 2 years have had Reigns go in as #1 contender and not say a word on either of them.
>>
>>2355541
>Walks out half the time without the title
>Drag it with him like a bag of shit

OP is right.
<B+ talent would be proud to carry a title and transfer it to the people. They souldn't give it to top talent, unless they are real pros like cena.
>>
>>2355538
I liked Cody Rhodes when he had the protective mask and the IC title. Literally the only one I can think of though.
Maybe Rusev with the US title during his first year.
>>
>>2357637
Beeg shoots high on the card and then dies to the midcard. Everyone who isn't an enormous mark realizes his credibility is paper-thin, transient and meaningless, as he exists as a midcard filter 90% of the time.
Rusev beating him just means he was a somewhat strong midcarder instead of Heath Slater
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.