[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /asp/, why do you hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 5

Tell me /asp/, why do you hate him?
>>
>>2355041
never had sex
>>
>>2355041
never got a clue
>>
>>2355041
I have a small penis, so I am afraid of big dogs.
>>
used to hate him because he was taking the top spot from Bryan/Punk but not they are gone I don't mind him
>>
He's ok. Just booked incredibly poorly and beyond his capabilities. If he was booked to his strengths, he would be much better off. His similarity to Diesel's booking is astounding.

When they tried to make him a combination of The Rock/Cena it was so, so bad. He is not that guy and never will be.
>>
>>2355041
There is something there but just hasn't quite worked just yet
>>
>>2355051
Worked
>>
>>2355053
Yeah, I never fully understood the hate. He was at least decent in the Shield and solo now, he isn't half bad. Can pull a good spear and superman punch. He barely has mic skills though.
>>
This is the pattern I'm in with Roman Reigns
>PPV: Goddamn, that was a really good match. Y'know, Roman's become a really talented guy. I dunno why I ever disliked him so much.
>Raw week 1: This booking is pretty bad.
>Raw week 2: Jesus christ, this is unwatchable.
>Raw week 3: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Raw week 4: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>PPV: Goddamn, that was a really good match.
>>
>>2355041
Because he looks like the jock who picked on me in highschool and got all the girls
>>
Only autismos hate him. The same people who whine about Rusev and Kevin Owens being poorly booked somehow think Roman doesnt fall into the same category of poorly booked superstars and he has actual creative control of his character and booking.
>>
>>2355041

Boring. Great look, okay worker.

B o r i n g.

Cesaro, but looks better and works worse with about the same level of mic skill. Difference is, Cesaro is where he belongs.
>>
>>2355041
Only current wwe guy who could kick Brocks ass to a certain extent .....
>>
>asp
>hate reigns

Ya got it all wrong op
>>
Everyone decent is mostly on Smackdown now so I don't care if he takes the spotlight from Oreowens or Sami Jihad.
>>
>>2355061
>he isn't half bad. Can pull a good spear and superman punch.

2 M - O - V - E - S
>>
>>2355145
>The same people who whine about Rusev and Kevin Owens being poorly booked

kek I sure wish Rusev was as "poorly booked" as this 2-time WrestleMania main eventer and 3-time world champ.
>>
>>2355041
people don't hate him
they hate his booking
>>
>>2355041
Because /asp/ is 99% manlets who haven't stopped masturbating on a daily basis
>>
>>2355041
Most of his matches are fun enough. Hes just boring as fuck when he talks or tries to play his character.
>>
>>2355218
You should probably try actually watching a match of his instead of looking up highlights on YouTube.

>>2355179
But he's also one unlikable shitbag IRL
>>
>>2355218
>>2355218
stomp a mudhole in corner, walk it dry
pointed elbow drop
guillotine on ropes
lou thesz press
kick wham stunner

>18+
>>
>>2355041
Mic skill = 0

In ring:

Ramen gets beaten 10 minutes
Suddenly counterattacks
Samoan Drop
Superman Punch
Spear
1 2 3
Ramen wins

(Only changed with Strawmeme, still ramen won)

Repeat until you get boooed everywhere
>>
>>2355041
Sure is redddit in here today

Roman's Black Tiger Bomb is better than Eddie's lol, how do you feel
>>
>>2355244
Don't forget to add a random Razor's Edge in-between.
>>
File: IMG_0576.gif (552KB, 289x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.gif
552KB, 289x145px
>>2355041
Because he isn't as good as I think he could be and it's frustrating to see him be handled incorrectly. I don't want to hate him. But if I like him, they will never try to improve him.
>>
>>2355276
> razors edge

Dont you have over 3000 posts? Are they all as dumb as this one?
>>
>>2355041
What's his name?
>>
>>2355258
Embarrassed for Reigns that he can only look strong in comparison to a 5'6" cruiserweight

kys Bretkek
>>
>>2355041
Symbol of nepotism, undeserved pushes, not only never paid his dues but shit talked people that did. Not even that good in the ring.
>>
>>2355326
Leave Biff out of it
>>
>>2355041
I don't hate him, I just don't want him to pin clean Braun fucking Strowman after the latter punched 6 main eventers liveless on a PPV.
>>
>>2355041
Same reason your cricket team can't win outside of your shitty home ground pitches, pajeet
>>
>>2355041
I don't

Only contrarian smarks hate THE GUY
>>
>>2355378
>the majority of WWE crowds for the past 2+ years are made up of "contrarian smarks"
>>
He's got no character, he doesn't do anything, no signature style, no personality. They can't even give him basic shit like a catch phrase. Dude's boring. I also hate his superman punch, quit doing it five times a match.
>>
All the worst parts of Cena and Boreton in one person.
>>
>>2355352
Based BCCI working the smarks
>>
>>2355041
>/asp/
>hate the big dog

Only fatties hate BBD

>>2355170
>>2355236
>IN TEARS
>>
Good in the ring but, promo and character wise he is the drizzling shits.

Not to mention the Roman autist (note there is only one that spams every thread) on this board makes me hate him even more.

>>2355476
The superman punch thing is annoying, not to mention it isn't even remotely close to an actual superman punch.
>>
>>2355041
He's actually developed really well in-ring. To the point where I unironically flat-out discard people who still think he's "bad", that's just an indicator of shit taste. He puts in strong 8/10 performances each PPV and is versatile as fuck with who he can work with.
His mic work lacks, but his mannerisms are actually pretty good.
I can see why he's in the spot he's in, because he's making them money, despite the highly-polarized reactions.
>>
File: 1487946364843.jpg (103KB, 823x818px) Image search: [Google]
1487946364843.jpg
103KB, 823x818px
>>2355753
You mean triphammer a.k.a pic related
>>
>>2355759
>he's posting screencaps of himself again to try and get over

what's ya endgame dweeb
>>
lacks the talent to justify the push that he has received.

thankfully he's on the B show so I dont have to watch any of his segments or matches
>>
>>2355759
Honestly they should just ban tripfags from this board, this is ridiculous.
>>
>>2355777
And? He is OP and he has posted anonymous
>>
>>2355041
He's no worse than Jasethy during 2015, as he cements his monthly PPV performances at a cool 3.5/4ish minimum.
In fact, add in that he's not giving us excuciatingly dull 15 minute monologues bi-weekly, laced with cheap heat you could predict to the line and letter, and he's better.
People were all on Seth's nuts back then, saying he was the next big thing (lol)
People are against Roman now.
The difference really is perception. Look at Finn, the WWE machine has managed to engender this notion of deserving, by massively over-blowing his time in Japan, by grossly over-stating his work OUTSIDE the WWE, to the point where people are more accepting of him getting a mega-push, despite being just as banal and dull as either of them.
Why? Perception. Because Roman works the same schedule as either of them, the same dates, puts in good performances, but he didn't come from outside, and is thus jaded with negativity by hardcore fans. Fans who should, within all reason, rally a little more vehemently behind guys like Cesaro, or Sami, instead of these fucks like Seth and Finn that have half the talent and everything handed to them.
Disclaimer: I'm not fond of Roman, either, as I said, I think he mirrors Seth in 2015, where he gives good monthly performances, but unfortunately, once-every-30-days isn't enough, and he's still shit in the erstwhile.
>>
File: butthurt for years.jpg (14KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt for years.jpg
14KB, 552x368px
>>2355041
Roman haters never forgive, even when he was jobbing to memebrose.

>but he's hogging Zayn's jobber spot!
>>
>>2355061
>I never fully understood the hate.
Over pushed, got put to the midcard then lower upper card to combat this and fans started liking him.

Smarks on the other hand will never get over it like petty manchildren no matter where Roman is on the card. The mega push happened YEARS ago and he's improved since then but that's not enough.
>>
>>2355412
Yes, pretty much; only some cities like Corpus Christi aren't smarkville because they are all dead but go to New York or Chicago and tell me only kids and their mom's go to watch the show
>>
>>2355856
>smarks started liking him
This is 100% false. They spent the entire time crying about him beating Rusev. Face it, in smark world he's not even allowed to beat midcarders while working in the midcard.

Its clear that they won't be happy with anything short of him jobbing on the pre-show. WWE needs to keep their best young worker in the main event, not cave into smark pressure.
>>
I hate his booking.
>>
>>2355412
Yup. At least 40-50%. And the ones who don't are quiet casual fans who are just there to watch and buy merch not chant obnoxiously. Whenever they're in a casual city, Reigns gets cheered.
>>
>>2355244
Lets look at every top face throughout WWE history:

>Hogan
Hulk gets beaten 10 minutes
Suddenly counterattacks
Hulk up
Big boot
Leg drop
1 2 3
Hogan wins

>Bret Hart
Bret gets beaten 10 minutes
Suddenly counterattacks
backbreaker
elbowdrop from the second rope
Sharpshooter
1 2 3
Bret wins

>Austin
Austin gets beaten 10 minutes
Suddenly counterattacks
lou thesz press
gut kick
stunner
1 2 3
Austin wins

>John Cena
Cena gets beaten 10 minutes
Suddenly counterattacks
Spin-out side suplex
5 knuckle shuffle
AA
1 2 3
Cena wins

Seriously how new are smarks to wrestling? No wonder they don't understand how any of it works when they don't even know what something as simple as a babyface comeback is.
>>
>>2355156
Not Joe?
>>
>>2355041
Don't hate the guy whatsoever. He's got a great look, is a better wrestler than half the roster.
But the way they've been holding back, character-wise, really frustrates me.

In modern narrative storytelling, the hero loses or is overwhelmed at first because he is unprepared and not the person he needs to be to defeat his enemy. This is what propels the hero character to learn how to adapt/to train until he is ready/develop or discover a new side of himself that will help overcome the previously insurmountable odds. Only after he has changed and grown as an individual can the hero defeat the evil.

Roman's character is static. He doesn't try to adapt when facing new challenges, he hasn't ever doubted his own abilities or been beaten by an intelligent foe because he was unprepared or outwitted. His enemies never end up being more powerful than he is.

His feuds follow a simple 5-step system:
>1. Roman challenges a heel/is challenged by one
>2. The heel pins Roman through cheating and underhanded tactics or beats him up when he is overwhelmed/unprepared
>3. The heel gloats, Roman is smug and retorts with witty comebacks. Ends with a threat/ultimatum from Roman that the heel will be defeated.
>4. The heel gets a few good hits in, but Roman goes "OOOH-AAUGH" and all underhanded tactics/finishing moves stop working because he is stronger now.
>5. Roman pins his opponent cleanly and the feud ends without any lasting effect story-wise to either side.

It's like putting Superman in a weekly comic strip with only Batman villains. It's fun to watch him beat the shit out of bad guys every week, but it gets boring when that's ALL he does and the story never moves forward or changes.
>>
>>2355148
This. He's boring as fuck. His finishers are terrible, and he needs a new theme instead of the shield music. He has a large presence, but zero charisma. His look and size is all he has going for him, besides the occasional good PPV match. Even in his good matches, I'm tired of the 2 move spam.
>>
>>2355041
I don't

you know as someone who didn't really grow up watching wrestling I can kinda understand anti-smarks

it's really offputting watching a show where everybody cheers the cult leader guy and tells him he deserves it, but everybody boos the "good" guy.
>>
>it's a "Romarks in apologist denial" thread

>>2355932
'Splains why he got booed in places like Greenville, Alabammy or Miami.
>>2355915
What the fuck is even the point of this statement?

>and their mom's

Their mom's what?

>>2355950
Austin's matches were 50/50-as fuck. 18+

>>2355926
>WWE needs to keep their best young worker in the main event,

kek he's not even the best Samoan in the company, probably barely even Top 5
>>
His look and booking is entirely geared towards kids. Just look at that cringy smirk while holding those happy meal belts.
>>
>>2357206
>>'Splains why he got booed in places like Greenville, Alabammy or Miami.
>making shit up
he got cheered on the raw before chicago when they did the contract signing and he got the lets go roman, roman sucks chants at the last 3 ppvs
>>
>>2355041
He is a poor in ring performer and evenly a bad mic worker.
>>
He's got talent and he's improved over the past few years but his booking is shit. If he turned heel he'd legit be one of the biggest guys in the company. Miz can't even draw that kinda heat.
>>
>>2355950
>remember when smarks shat on Cena mercilessly because they claim he's not up to par with Dwayne and Austin
>remember when smarks bitched, moaned and complained when Austin put over Cena on the mic on that one Raw a decade ago

Now smarks are doing the exact same thing towards the Big Dog and they will do it again to Big Dog's successor.

They are already mildly booing Big Cass.
>>
>>2355041
He ain't the GOAT
>>
>>2355041
the epitome of mediocrity, yet still gets the biggest push
>>
>>2357457
>facts I don't like are "making shit up"

State of Romarks.

Greenville was his tournament match against Cesaro and Miami was RAWafterRumble last year if you want to check them out for yourself. :)

>>2357530
Roman's heat is predicated on being a shit face.
>>
>>2355950
They got mic skills, even hart. They got charisma, the only thing that got them over. And still they were booed after that shit you wrote had happen again and again.
>>
>>2355926
Nope, not smarks started liking him. I separated 'fans' and smarks, that's why smarks was in a second paragraph with "on the other hand"
>>
>>2357883
>smarks will never like a guy who isn't that good in-ring, bad on the mic, has zero charisma but is still overpushed

What complete BASTARDS!
>>
>>2357206
>goes through every post that triggers him super-hard

Cringing hard lads
BBD claims another smarcclet cucc
>>
>>2357606
>:)

triggered
>>
>>2357885
You're missing the point, smarks hate him. Not a simple dislike.

I can understand manchildren getting noticeably angry over a show when Roman was getting over pushed but that was years ago.
>>
>>2357919
This.
It's unironically vitriolic and unreasonable.
I don't like Roman but they are reduced to quivering flailing messed if you do anything but say he's the worst thing ever to happen to wrestling and should literally die.
For a kid's show that's just weird af.
>>
He can't talk, and the superman punch and spear don't work for a " powerhouse ". He's done a black tigerbomb a couple times, that should be his finisher. He's been getting put over talent after talent, won the US title for no fucking reason. Went over Braun when Braun could have held the Galactic belt for a year.
>>
>>2355041
Seriously, fuck this shampoo commercial model cuck. He comes along and gets shot to the top because he keeps Vince's dick hard enough for his brass cock-ring to stay on? Fuck that. There are guys breaking their necks and shortening their careers to get that spot. What has Reigns done to deserve it, other than show up and look 'pretty' for 4 years? I may have hated Cena, but at least Cena was never hand-picked to be the next guy. At least Cena has proven he can wrestle a decent match. I never thought I'd live in a world where I started appreciating the value of John Cena.
>>
>>2355041
He's just a bit boring really.
>>
I unironcially like Roman
>>
>>2356427
Hey look, somebody gets it.

This explains nicely why Roman's feud against Rusev was shit. At every single turn, Roman stood tall over Rusev. The only exceptions were when Rusev attacked Roman from behind after or during a match.

Rusev never got a single win in the feud, so there was never any tension. It was always extremely obvious that Roman would win in the end.
>>
Move set, not a good face. Shitty signature..... soooppppahhhman punchx100 every match
>>
>>2355926
Stories where the good guy wins every single time are boring as fuck and have no tension. You wouldn't excuse it in any other kind of story, why should you excuse it in wrestling.
>>
>>2355041
Because his pushes arnt justified yet, as a wrestler he isnt that bad but in terms of promo he sucks hes supposed to be a goody yet his attitude is almost heelish at times. And the fact hes constantly in the spotlight over people who are superior to him in ring and on the mic like vinces golden boy, Its like when the rock was rocky miavia. The way to improve him is simple though...make him heel and let him go all out with the attitude
>>
>>2357919
"Smarks" hated Rocky Maivia.

Turned out pretty well for all concerned in the end,
>>
How long would Romanetty have to take off to have enough time to lift enough weights non-stop so that he can be a REAL powerhouse?
>>
Don't hate him at all, just not a big dog mark
>>
>>2360445
Maybe he could ask Neville to be his strength coach.
>>
He is manufactured and marketed specifically for the learning disabled/lower brain function section of the population.
Hence why I do not understand his appeal.
>>
>>2359268
roman isnt the rock though.
>>
>>2355041
I don't hate him. If they'd just waited to push him until now, or maybe 2016, people would have accepted him in the main event because he'd have been good enough to belong. I still think his character is kind of stale though. Still using the Shield music? Can you be more pathetic?
Change the music, keep him moving the direction he's moving as an arrogant tweener, he's doing good work.
>>
He's technically the Mary Sue of wwe
>>
I literally don't.

The worst feelings I've ever had for him was mild indifference and that's when he was in the shield.

I don't understand how he manages to piss off such a huge hoard of smarks. That's actually remarkable of him.
>>
>>2355041
The problem isn't so much Roman as it is the booking, and the inability to adapt. Roman got booed in and out of last Wrestlemania, and it's going to happen again. If he retires Undertaker, the boos could probably continue through the rest of the show.

If he went against the right heel he could probably get over, but it's gotta be a heel that everyone, including smarks, will boo. Like the Miz. Nobody is upset when the Miz looses.
>>
>>2355041
I don't hate him.

There are a lot of elements involved. All of which start with a gross misunderstanding and exaggeration of who he is.

First things first I blame is the company. They seemed to have right the ship in December 2015. When he won the title from Sheamus he was being booked correctly and even got a huge pop from it:
>>
>>2364222
>Post cut out before I could finish...

Like I said, the company was booking him correctly when he won the title in Philly in December: https://youtu.be/aPxdnFJKTlw?t=196 but then literally the next week they dropped the ball on him again and started booking him awfully by making him feel like a jerkish heel other than a love-able guy you want to cheer for. That's not his fault, it's the writing team/Vince's fault.

Second you have the elitist obese nerd smarks. These are the wrestling purists who are obsessed with how many moves someone can do, what Dave Meltzer says, NJPW, Lucha Underground, and who are obsessed with star ratings and how long a certain match lasted right down to the last minute. To them, Roman is an awful wrestler cause he can't do a 450 splash or he can't work a 60 minute "strong-style" match, you can never appease these kinds of fans who have decided they are know-it alls, and these are usually some of his strongest critics. Roman is a good wrestler, he's actually one of the better wrestlers that WWE has produced in the last few years and he's been doing it for only 5 years. He's had tons of great matches in that time period, the only stinker I can think of was against Big Show on Smackdown a few years ago.

Third reason he gets hate, is an amateur understanding of the business. Today's smarks think that Roman is the first guy to benefit from WWE-sanctioned nepotism. They don't even know what paying dues means, they just say it cause they had Brian Alvarez mention it once. They are massive hypocrites in this regard. Brock Lesnar didn't have to pay any dues when he beat the Rock clean and became champ in 4 months. Brock was an even worse and greener wrestler than Brock was. It took Roman 10 times longer to become champ. So being underage definitely comes with the territory cause if you started watching in 2011, what would you know about how company stars are built?
>>
I don't hate him. I hate any story that he's in. Him being in a feud takes away any excitement because you know he's going to win regardless of what happens in the match.
>>
>>2364233
>calls someone else an elitist obese nerd smark by writing an essay about why a wrestler is disliked while browsing asp
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2364241
>3 paragraphs is an essay

I'm just explaining the kind of people who hate on Roman. Maybe you saw yourself in that 2nd paragraph. No need to be upset.
>>
>>2355041
>i dont hate him, i just have no grasp on his character, one days hes the silent badass stepping up to the authority the next hes the quippy guy but he then becomes the underdog

>tldr he has no sizzle to him + i know hes always gonna win or if he loses hes gonna come out looking strong and that bores me
>>
>>2364242
>>2364233
its always so funny how "anti-smarks" try so hard to make themselves seem like they have a better understanding of how everything works than anyone else.
>>
>>2364258
>anti-smarks

What does this even mean pal? I just put into 3 distinct categories why someone would hate Roman.

Category 1:
You hate his character and acknowledge that he's booked like trash 99% of the time.

Category 2: (<----you are here)
You're an elitist know it-all nerd

Category 3:
You're underage.

Looking at the posts in this thread you can fit all the variety of replies into these categories.
>>
>>2361037
If only Vince knew that.

>>2364133
>people would have accepted him in the main event because he'd have been good enough to belong.

kek he won't even be good enough next year

>>2364233
This might not be an essay but it's definitely full of strawmen.

Lesnar was a legitimate phenom.

Reigns was the least-interesting guy in a trio featuring Tyler Black.
>>
>>2364266
https://plus.google.com/communities/104072841745344664774
>>
>>2364266
>there are only 3 kinds of people who could possibly dislike muh Roman

>>2364283
kek these guys are such reject losers
>>
>>2364281

I didn't misrepresent anything at all. I took all the replies I've seen in this thread, plus all my experience watching Reigns from the shield all the way upto now and summarized why someone would have a disdain for him.

>Lesnar was a legitimate phenom

He was a big roided muscle freak who was green in the ring who Vince had a huge boner for. His push was like Roman's but on steroids. If Brock debuted today, he wouldn't get the positive reaction he did back then cause smarks believe in "paying dues" in the indies. He would get booed out of the building.
>>
>>2364294
>a monster heel getting pushed hard would get boos

What's the problem?

>Lesnar got cheered over Dwayne in that match
>Lesnar was over-as-fuck with NYC smarks within a year
>>
>>2364332
He got cheered over Rock because the fans knew Rock was leaving for Hollywood again after that match, they rooted for the guy who was sticking around.

If he'd been up against Austin at SS02 Brock would have been booed. Instead they tried to make Stone Cold lose on free TV with zero build and Austin rightfully walked away.
>>
>>2364371
So either he catches on with the hardcore fans and gets cheered or he gets the desired reaction and is booed.

Where's the problem?
>>
>>2364233
LU didn't get popular until months after Reigns lost the crowds.

>Roman is an awful wrestler cause he can't do a 450 splash or he can't work a 60 minute "strong-style" match,

The utter fucking state of this post.

>Roman is a good wrestler, he's actually one of the better wrestlers that WWE has produced in the last few years and he's been doing it for only 5 years.

kek
>>
>>2355041
boring
>>
>>2355041
Romarks
>>
>>2364421
I don't see any argument in your post.
>>
>>2364435
There's no argument when it comes to laughing at your stupidity m8
>>
>>2364266
>proceeds to call someone an elitist know it all nerd while being an elitist know it all nerd
youre worse than the "elitist obese nerd smarks" that you talked about in your post
>>
File: 1486594495432.jpg (41KB, 620x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486594495432.jpg
41KB, 620x630px
>m-muh smarks

Every fucking time.

Also, I don't really hate Roman, I'm just tired of the show being booked around him, and the fact that he shows no weaknesses at all. Every wrestler has some, but not Roman. Last night on RAM he got distracted by the gong and still won the match in the end. What would happen if that was the case with literally any other wrestler? He would get distracted and pinned by whoever he's facing. But not Roman, never.

I don't buy him as a powerhouse because he never does any power moves (unless someone posts that powerbomb on AJ Styles from almost a year ago, because he can only do it on a cruiserweight). I don't like most of his moves. Liking certain moves is completely subjective. But he's basically made of all moves I don't really like, so that doesn't help his case either.

WWE also made a shit job at making people like him, mostly because of his booking or the fact that he's not believable enough in his role.
>>
>>2355041
Tell me, why do you like him? And give non meme answers, so that the hater can reply and you can deduce the answer to your initial question.
>>
>>2364233
also stop acting like liking dave meltzer and brian alvarez is a bad thing, youre coming off like you think you have such a mind for this business but who the fuck are you compared to those two? some scrub posting on 4chan about roman "cant get over in 3 years" reigns. they've given him the ball and he's dropped it fucking hard. remind you that in the time roman has been pushed chris jericho has gotten over
1. a scarf.
2. a list.
3. a fucking stupid idiot chant
and chris jericho isnt just over with the "smarks" that you hate so much, E V E R Y O N E loves his shit. dave meltzer has been doing this shit for what? 20 years. so he's a fucking credible source unlike your mark ass. post a fucking timestamped picture of yourself and if you're not a god damn business insider than all you are is the "elitist obese nerd smark" insult you keep throwing around because youre coming off as way more pathetic than anyone who hates roman.
>>
>>2364447
The only stupidity here is emanating from smarks like you who get butthurt when you get called out on your own hypocrisy and stupidity.

You most likely belong in the 2nd group, that's why you're so defensive.
>>
>>2364464
>also stop acting like liking dave meltzer and brian alvarez is a bad thing
> who the fuck are you compared to those two?

Uh oh /wooo/ alert....I hear it's a bannable offense to trash talk these two hacks on there.

> remind you that in the time roman has been pushed chris jericho

Chris Jericho has been in the industry for 25 years. That's longer than you have been alive, he will forever be over no matter what he says/does, especially when he's a heel, plus he gets more creative freedom than most.

> if you're not a god damn business insider than all you are is the "elitist obese nerd smark" insult you keep throwing around because youre coming off as way more pathetic than anyone who hates roman.

Wow I really struck a nerve huh? You are an elitist nerd-smark, all the characteristics are there, right down to the Meltzer worship
>>
he's a shit wrestler with a shit charter and much better wrestlers don't get the spotlight
>>
>>2364489
wheres that screencapped pic carter?
>>
>>2366290
*timestamped
>>
>>2364484
Another swing and a miss bud
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.