[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER: VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT PUSH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

DAILY REMINDER: VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT PUSH AND THE BELT, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
>>
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>2354532
This
>>
rather him over boreman reigns
>>
People like Strowman, OP. Your bait seems uninformed or out of date.
>>
The push I see, but I certainly don't see him with the belt anytime soon. Knowing he just got punked out by 'Taker just to put Reigns over in the end.
>>
>>2354528
Go back in time and post this pre brand split and people might get salty.

Corbin and Braun have really benefited from the split and have been booked to look like good upper card heels for the forseeable future
>>
>>2354528
He needs that belt and break Punk's "record"
>>
>>2354528
Shame how he's a borderline main eventer yet will probably just be relegated to the Andre match for Mania.
>>
>>2354528
LOL nope he wont.

Strowman has been reported to not be too much time in WWE and by Roman booking he will hold that belt to beat Punk and HoganĀ“s record.

He will get a ME push but only to job to Roman.
>>
>>2354528
I'll take that over video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
I like that thing he does when he no sells a move then just yells BRAUN at his opponent. He did it to reigns a few times. Makes him seem monstrous and gives a good feel to his persona like when Taker does his deadman rise from the mat.
>>
>>2354569
How was Punk's reign? I stopped for awhile shortly after he beat Cena to unify the belt and resume his reign.
>>
>>2354528
Why would this upset us??? Most of this board hates vanilla midgets.
>>
>>2354774
Cena main evented most of the time, even in his worst feuds, they never gave Punk the spotlight as champ
>>
>>2354774
It was awful. He was never in the main event the whole 400 something days he held the strap until he jobbed to the great one.
>>
>>2354532
FPBP.
>>
File: nochin.png (325KB, 553x449px) Image search: [Google]
nochin.png
325KB, 553x449px
>>2354528
lol

You realize the whole purpose of making him look strong was to feed him to Based Big Dog
>>
>>2354786
Do you have something stuck in your throat?
>>
>>2354794
Which is extra dumb because Braun was way more entertaining than Boreman.
>>
>>2354796
Nope! Just echoing the sentiments of the first post of the thread. Thanks for asking!
>>
>>2354528

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
>>2354528
Kek after getting buried by Roman. No, you'll see him on Superstars having some sort of dancing gimmick.
>>
>>2354827
This song makes me think of Del Rio now.
>>
>>2354827
Holy shit lol
>>
>>2354528
He's done if he doesn't win that meme battle royal
>>
>>2354528
braun is going to face taker at mania and win. roman is winning the belt at mania from goldberg and brock.
>>
>>2354896
no.
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px)
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>2354827
>>
File: IMG_2065.jpg (36KB, 412x351px)
IMG_2065.jpg
36KB, 412x351px
>>2354827
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2354763
I think Kozlov makes me the saddest
>>
>>2354763
>>2354827

Why does everyone keep posting this video in Strowman threads now? Do we seriously see his career going this way just because Reigns beat him and he walked away from a Taker confrontation?
>>
>>2354972
Name one monster heel who didn't turn into a joke over the least 10 years.
>>
>>2354827

fucking lmao
>>
>>2354976

..........dammit, mother of FUCK

Hold on, I'm coming back to this thread after some research; there HAS to be someone.......
>>
>>2354976
Your mother.
>>
>>2354976
randy orton
>>
>>2354972
Dancing gimmick its almost a given, that or cuck angles.

People thought Rusev would recover losing to Cena. He didnt.

People thought Umaga would recover as well. He didnt (Except his Bobby Lashley feud)

Koslov lost to Haitch? Dancing gimmick.

Tensai also dancing gimmick.

Monster heels these days lose their momentum outright when defeated by the top face.
>>
>>2354528
um, ok seems cool
>>
>>2354987
Monster heel in this case = a wrestler that's significantly larger than the average wrestler in height (say, billed at least 6'7"), weight (say, billed at least 350 pounds) or a combo of both, who debuted in WWE as (or was shortly turned into after debut) a heel that defeats most midcarders and lower, with ease

Orton is tall, but not significantly taller than the average wrestler. He doesn't count.
>>
>>2355021
braun strowman
>>
>>2354976
>Name one monster heel who didn't turn into a joke over the least 10 years
exactly
>>
>>2354976
Kane
>>
>>2354774
>>2354780
>>2354784
Looking at the roster now and how unbelievably not over everybody is, it's crazy to me that they had someone as good as Punk and seemingly went out of their way to waste him and piss him off as much as possible.
>>
>>2354988
The fucked up thing is Rusev was getting back up there, then that Roman feud where he didn't win a single time happened and then he went into a feud with Enzo and Cass and then he was teaming with fucking Jinder Mahal and then he was getting murdered by Big Show. God dammit. I hate you, Vince.
>>
>>2355098
Are you trolling? Kane was toned way down by 1998 when he started teaming with DX. He's done plenty of goofy things, most recently Team Hell No
>>
>>2355098
They've tried with the Team Hell No segments but Kane and Bryan were too based, they only got more over
>>
>>2355098

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m90arz9bqo
>>
>>2355109
Dont forget that Jinder went over Rusev before the match started, they evn went as far as to book a distraction so Cesaro could beat him.

>>2355110
Kane didnt lose much mommentum until Haitch beat him.

Then again at least Team Hell No was over as fuck.
>>
>>2355109
>getting back up there
No he wasn't. At all. The reigns feud was the strongest he looked since losing to Cena.
>>
>>2355121
Their obsession with Jinder is insane. They have actually skilled vets like R-Truth and Goldust, they have tons of dudes in NXT they could call up to be midcarders, but they're giving PPV time to fucking Jinder Mahal, who's clearly roided to shit. It's ridiculous.

>>2355124
He was killing dudes left and right before the feud with Roman. When the feud with Roman started, he was getting defeated and humiliated constantly. He never came out on top in any situation that didn't involve him jumping Roman after he'd already been in a match.
>>
>>2355109
#SaveRusev
>>
>>2354528
As far as I know, even smarks love Strowman. He keeps getting better and better too.
>>
>>2355630
They adore him. He was getting Thank You chants during and after the Rumble.
>>
File: Kane-mask.png (108KB, 200x287px)
Kane-mask.png
108KB, 200x287px
Even in joke segments, Kane's over as fuck. Last time I can think of the crowd hated Kane was the Snitsky feud back in the early 00s.

>Pic Related, Best Monster Heel of the last 20 years.
>>
>>2355687
Glann Jacobs was roiding back then right? He was fucking jacked in the early Kane days
>>
>>2355701
Had to have been, although a lot of people have said he was always clean.

Prime Kane was a freak. Show once said he legit chokeslam him once. Someone else once said Kane was the only guy who could beat either Lesnar or Henry arm wrestling (can't remember which)
>>
>>2355726
Lesnar himself.

He also carried Beeg with on arm, ONE.

The last time he showed huge strenght was when he body slammed Kali. I marked the fuck out for it.
>>
>>2354528
Strowman is based
>>
>>2355121
Damien Mizdow and James Ellsworth were """over as fuck""" too but that doesn't mean he wasn't a joke. Team Hell No Kane was a complete joke.
>>
>>2355126
name a guy in NXT would could be a good darkie heel
>>
>>2355878
Lol they never were as over as Team Hell No.
>>
>>2354972
>Monster heels get beaten by top faces to become dancers
>Anon had an idea and I delivered
>>
>>2354528
He can't even challenge the undercarder at mania
>>
>>2354532
Implying you have a choice smark maggot
>>
>>2354528
SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!
>>
Eh, better him than Roman.
>>
>>2354976
There hasn't been a monster heel half as good
HALF AS GOOD
as braun strowman so your argument is pointless
>>
>>2355102
He had zero backstage support, Punk was the last guy who they ''let'' advance in terms of belts and screentime based on fan support. But he had zero friends backstage to help him, which might have helped him in a way, because a lot of those bookers and road agents do their best to sabotage a guy, ie, D Bry.
>>
>>2355726
>legit chokeslam

Oh you mean a literal impossibility? Yeah I'm sure Kane could fly to moon on fairy dust, too.
>>
>>2357437
97-03 Kane was better.
>>
>>2357437
>I started watching in the 2010s
>>
>>2354963
Reminder that Kozlov beat Taker clean on smackdown once
>>
>>2357441
>had a special stipulation at Wrestlemania
>changed Wrestlemania main event
>sabotage
(lol smarks and their conspiracy theories
>>
>>2354541

The only difference between Roman and Braun is only size, everything else is literally the same shit.
>>
>>2354976
MY NAME ES
ARMANDO
ELEJANDRO
ESSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADA
>>
>>2357502
You sure?

I remember seeing a match of them but had screwy ending weer Taker chockeslammed Kozlov afterwards.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.