[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TNA vs Hardys!! Reby Sky goes BALLISTIC on TNA & Jarett!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20

File: 1489184753007.png (563KB, 590x3572px) Image search: [Google]
1489184753007.png
563KB, 590x3572px
From the looks of it, the relationship between the Hardys and Impact Wrestling did not end amicably. When I interviewed Laurel Van Ness on The Pancakes and Powerslams Show, she admitted that the Broken Hardys is what drew people back into watching Impact. However, due to reports stating that Jeff Jarrett preferred a more traditional feel, which did not include the Hardys, the relationship dissolved.

Matt Hardy was willing to mend the "broken" fences, but Jeff, not so much. As noted, Impact Wrestling President Ed Nordholm posted a conciliatory message for the Hardys on Twitter this morning, which did not sit too well with Matt's wife, Reby, who posted the tweets below today.

She also suggested that the company is suing the Hardys, writing, "Good luck explaining to your talent that their pay checks are late (again) because you're spending all your $$ suing the Hardys."

> "LMAO F--K YOU GUYS @EdNordholm @RealJeffJarrett @IMPACTWRESTLING. MORE than happy to play this game Can we just talk about how many times Matt's contract could have been broken due to NUMEROUS issues on TNA end and never made a fuss about sh*t, but MFers wanna try & come at us NOW, *after the fact*?! Don't you have an owl to promote or some sh*t!? Or - I dunno - a company to "make great"? Instead of acting like the petty little bi**hes you are????

> "Speaking of petty, nice video package on TNA's "history": with NO visual or mention of Jeff - who gave his all for 7 YEARS - or Kurt?! But y'all sure made sure to get those two video ID shoots of Jeff Jarrett in there LMAO. But it's "just business, brother", right? PETTY. Everything these boys have done for the company & you wanna try & f--k us for the sake of it. Literally no other reason except YOU MAD lol.
>>
> "How about my husband leaving me A DAY AFTER GIVING BIRTH to make your TV tapings? That's how dedicated this MFer was to the company. How about how the 3 highest rated TV segments of 2016 were financed by HARDYS solely to help the product & because they BELIEVED IN TNA. Or ALL THE SH*T TALKING BY JJ throughout contract negotiations & Matt was STILL THERE, professional & trying to make things work for 2017!

> "Oh & this the best part...these MFers trying to come after SEÑOR BENJAMIN. LMAO I CANT. "Señor Benjamin" - my dad, by the way - who was never paid a dime by the company & who was obviously never under contract. Not that those contract things mean anything to TNA. Until after they're over or until 3 days before they expire, apparently.

> "Funny thing is, everyone who ever actually had anything to do with #BROKEN Matt Hardy has our back on this. WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU? D**n near 20% of your roster leaving in the span of a week, all citing the same reasons or none at all. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

> "And then a fakea** "wishing you well" tweet from @EdNordholm, mere HOURS before threatening to sue us. SUCH A FITTING END, MAN. Seriously, you couldn't write this sh*t. Well. TNA couldn't write this sh*t. Any writers worth a sh*t left too! Real cute how TNA can go radio silent for WEEKS (with exception of nonsensical drunk texts from JJ) but we get a 2 hour deadline to respond. F--k you think this is, "Taken"? LOL I can't.

> "Good luck explaining to your talent that their pay checks are late (again) because you're spending all your $ suing the Hardys. And f--k that owl."
>>
Didn't Matt let them use his house for a taping because they literally had no money to do it somewhere else?
>>
File: image.png (224KB, 422x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224KB, 422x435px
>>2354490
>and fuck that owl
Brutal
>>
>>2354490
>don't you have an owl to promote or some shit !?

Absolutely BTFO
>>
File: laughing slut.gif (718KB, 422x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing slut.gif
718KB, 422x240px
>and fuck that owl
>>
The mouth on this bitch. Imaging what's gonna happen to Matt when the divorce happens.
>>
>>2354490
I am not going to read all that but women should not be allowed to be on social media. I feel bad for Matt getting screwed in the inevitable divorce
>>
>>2354525

Lmfao my honest thoughts exactly. Matt literally became perma based with what he's became, but his wife is absolute AIDS.
>>
File: 20_d.jpg (75KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
20_d.jpg
75KB, 960x932px
> "Oh & this the best part...these MFers trying to come after SEÑOR BENJAMIN. LMAO I CANT. "Señor Benjamin" - my dad, by the way

man, i just got swerved
>>
>watch Impact rebranding
>literally the second thing to happen in the new rebranded show is Jeremy Borash confronting Josh Matthews in a segment that went way longer that it should have
>this is what management thinks the new Impact Wrestling should represent
Goddamn why can no one competent run this company?
>>
>>2354537
josh matthews is the only heel in the company besides davey
>>
File: 192390438.jpg (111KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
192390438.jpg
111KB, 500x457px
>TNA's first show of "the new era" is a return to Russo-eque "we want to be WWE" classic LOLTNA
>and now this >>2354490 >>2354495 happens
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>2354505
yes, it was Total Nonstop Deletion or whatever. It was the Christmas tag-team invitational thing.
>>
>>2354554
total nonstop deletion: tag team apocalypto

They put thousands of dollars into the compound
>>
>But y'all sure made sure to get those two video ID shoots of Jeff Jarrett in there LMAO
I don't watch loltna, did they really do this?

Poor man's HHH
>>
>>2354537
That segment was pretty based IMHO.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 240x208px
>Angle left out of the history package

Fuck Jarrett
>>
>>2354572
I'm like 99.9% sure he WAS in the package. She's mistaken.
>>
>>2354490
I'm now even more jelly of Matt. That's a fucking WIFE.
>>
>>2354490
>Reby unleashing her Latina attitude on Impact

Fucking A' lads...

>And fuck that owl

Kek
>>
>>2354607
this

standing up for her family with that spic passion
>>
BASED AS FUCK
IMPACT BTFO
>>
for being a twitter rant, it's incredibly grammatically correct and that alone speaks volumes of her, she's not a bad catch at all

and TNA is obviously getting buried, possibly at the end of their life, shame Broken Matt had them as their platform
>>
>>2354525
perma virgin detected

She stands up for her family, someone you'll never experience.
>>
wtf I love spics now
>>
File: 20160908214330.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160908214330.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>Owl TNA coming after Señor Benjamin

Fucking shitty move, Señor Benjamin was one of the highlights of the whole saga.

Good on Reby on telling those pricks off.
>>
>>2354490
It'll be real funny if they would name the owl after Reby
>>
>>2354657
this, i was surprised too, she got her points across pretty well too
>>
>>2354665
Yeah I love it when my wife sends 50 angry tweets at my previous employers, so passion
>>
File: 1487105393264.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1487105393264.gif
2MB, 240x192px
>>2354490
>fuck that owl
Oh I'm laughing. Every time TNA is coming around fucking Jarett or someone else from management's past has to ruin everything somehow goddammit. Reby is in the right good for her.
>>
>>2354490
Holy fuck reby is an absolute savage TNA is finished
>>
>>2354837
considering that Matt run at his own expenses the best segments of TNA's last year, it's not really him who needs them
>>
Can we just let tna die now
If you watch it, like you're that one in like 300 some ot thousand just stop let it die.
>>
>>2354837
You love it when your mom says hi to you since you get no female contact.
>>
>>2354837
>beta cuck on a indian streetshitting board has no sense of pride and would like to be treated by a doormat
rly maek u tink?????????????????????
>>
>>2354860
>>2354864
Ebig
>>
>>2354844
They never learn, time and and time again they've proven that. One step forward, five back.
>>
File: 1385413224184.jpg (45KB, 315x422px) Image search: [Google]
1385413224184.jpg
45KB, 315x422px
>>2354490
That was a pretty hard annihilation
>and fuck that owl
Wawawewa
>>
>>2354594
they showed him headbutting Joe then him doing the pull down the straps and scream thing, that's it
>>
>>2354514

That shit broke me
>>
File: 1440054005390.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1440054005390.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>And fuck that owl.
>>
what did the fucking owl do to her
>>
BASED BIG TITS REBY WORKING TNGAY
>>
>>2354570

Agreed. It was the first time In a long time where I was legitimately laughing out loud at the back and forth.
>>
Is Jeff actually retarded? even Cornette put over the whole Broken gimmick/angle
>>
>>2355198
Wait, what happened now?

And yes, Jeff appears to be a dumb redneck by all accounts.
>>
File: 1455161264912.gif (2MB, 310x222px) Image search: [Google]
1455161264912.gif
2MB, 310x222px
>>2354490
Kek that bitch mad. Also they actually did show Kurt in a video montage the last episode and Pritchard namedropped him. Boo hoo they didnt mention Jeff its not like he didn't expose the fuck out of the business and ruin matches by showing up drugged as fuck.
>>
Watching TNA fans defending their show is the best thing ever.
>>
>>2355201
Jeff wants TNA to be more "traditional" so he fucks over the Hardys, and Cornette is literally the epitome of "muh traditional wrestling" but can still see the good behind it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXA9ZLGHxQ
>>
>>2355219
Now you know how most of us feel about tripfags defending RAM.
>>
>>2355221
kek corny trying to work a promo at the start of the video
>>
>>2354490
Posted like a typical butthurt woman going on a rant
>>
>>2355507
Posted like a typical butthurt virgin who can't get a woman.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.wrestlezone.com/news/811303-impact-wrestling-drops-owl-from-new-logo-photo-former-impact-knockout-says-she-will-not-be-at-tapings/amp
>>
>>2355526
The owl dropping out of the logo is well known before reby's postpartum depression. We need to see if they will continue the naming of the owl to confirm whether they really don't want to be associated with the Owl that got fucked by reby.
>>
>>2355227
RAM defenders are just typical contrarianism. TNA defenders though are unironically and passionately defend it, since TNA did produce great shows before the downfall.
>>
File: prepare for burial.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
prepare for burial.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>2354490
Fucken BURIED

Hope Brother Love takes their money and bails on them sooner rather than later. Free pay day for putting a dead promotion into the ground.
>>
>>2354537
Same thing happened when they did the Hulk Hogan reboot. First match was that shitty reverse cage match that ended in nothing, then commercials, then coming back from commercials to talk a bit about how Hulk Hogan is coming, then more commercials, then a back stage segment, then commercials, etc etc etc
>>
File: reby ass.png (390KB, 538x519px) Image search: [Google]
reby ass.png
390KB, 538x519px
Hnnng
>>
>>2355529

The owl is still mentioned sometimes and the new opening even has literally an owl turning to the camera. Subtle, but it's there.
>>
>>2355207
>match(ES)
>happened once
Retard.
>exposed the business
Cringe.
>>
File: BTFO.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2354490

>You couldn't write this shit
>Well, TNA couldn't write this shit

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>2354607

Latina women man, they are fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1473815353563.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1473815353563.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>and fuck that owl.
>>
>people not realizing this is a work

lots of marks on this board, no shock
>>
>>2356151
spicy as hell

>tfw no latina gf
>>
Can we get FIXED Matt Hardy now?
>>
>>2356269
>so scared of being worked he can't enjoy anything
>>
>>2355554
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
>>2356151
But you have to take the fucking crazy to get that good crazy fucking.
>>
>>2354490
If Vince signs them and keeps the Broken gimmick, it'd like to see the lawsuits between the company. Plus Otunga could actually prove his worth to Vince in the case.
>>
>>2354717
Fuck I want Reby to be part of my family after this.
>>
>>2354850
Tammy Wynette would be proud.
>>
>>2354490
BASED REBY
T
F
O

T
N
A
>>
>>2354490
>dumb cunt wife makes fool of herself
Gee what a surprise. Poor Matt
>>
>>2354505
Matt pulled TNA out of the fire a number of times before Anthem finally bought them.
>>
>>2354490
Fucking spics
>>
New batch today:

>There's so much more I want to say, but will refrain out of respect for people who don't want their personal biz out in this mess. For now.
>What I don't understand is why a company already fighting an uphill battle would make their own war path even steeper.
>Trust, I haven't had one person (affected by this) respond with, "hey, maybe you should chill". I'm not the only 1 who feels this way...
>>
>>2356824
>...only difference is I have nothing to lose by putting it all out there. And the boys ? Yeah, THEY GOOD. Bet. They're going to be JUST FINE
>But don't come for hard working, loyal dudes who have done nothing but right by u in & throughout shady biz & expect silence. Bc I don't GAF
>Everyone else out there can call it what they want, but I go hard for my family & what I believe is right...
>..& even harder when something is WRONG. And these MFers are dead wrong for this. Not about the $. Not about the gimmick. It's the PRINCIPLE
>OK, I had to pop back on to LOL at @IMPACTWRESTLING blocking fans on twitter. Y'all know you can't afford to lose any more, right ?
>>
>>2356365
>Otunga saving wrestling
Who woulda thunk.
>>
File: Matt-Hardy-and-Reby-Sky.jpg (867KB, 873x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Hardy-and-Reby-Sky.jpg
867KB, 873x1217px
>>2356827
>Be nice, guys. You're out here hurting feelings, apparently, ok, now I'm done.
>Ayy @dish. You're the only cable provider who pussied out to TNA's threat. DO BETTER by wrestling fans who support you & the talent !
>UPDATE: TNA sending "spooky" letters to cable providers threatening to sue if they air Hardys. Trying to screw ROH & ruin wrestling for fans
>Hardys just EXISTING & providing for our family, mind you. I think they believe they own our birth certificates at this point...
>>
File: hardy-family.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hardy-family.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>2356830
>TNA trying to ruin wrestling for all fans out of spite, but CONTRACTS ARE UP.
>*YOU* let them expire, REMEMBER ? You don't own these boys !
>Irony is, Matt's contract did not include exclusivity; could have legally appeared on ANY televised program WHILE UNDER TNA CONTRACT...
>Don't ever want to hear anyone talk about "burning bridges" when this move, which fucks ROH & cable providers, leaves the most ashes behind
>TNA would rather destroy biz relationships with ROH & cable providers for the sake of trying to fck the Hardys. Think about that !
>Who is going to want to work with you now ? I mean, with the exception of GFW guys coming to IMPACT tapings for $20 towards greyhound fare..
>>
>and fuck that owl

Can someone please explain? New to wrestling, been watching wwe for months but have never really messed with TNA.
>>
File: TNA.png (305KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
TNA.png
305KB, 1200x800px
>>2356977
They put the Anthem owl in their logo. They're having a competition to name an owl on their twitter feed.

TNA has no time for the Hardyz, it's all owl, all the time.
>>
>>2354565
>WHAT IS THE SMART KILLER, THE ENTERTEIMENT, THE MONARCH OF MONARCHS, DOUBLE J DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
>>2356365
Otunga's background isn't copyright law and he's only passed bar in Illinois

Doubt he could do much, he's more there to give advice in case of an arrest or incident
>>
File: 96d7f5d41cf4149b8674b07f7a34454f.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
96d7f5d41cf4149b8674b07f7a34454f.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
>Matt impregnated a hot latina
>Edge impregnated Beth Pheonix
>Lita is off on the indies begging for dick and is probably too old to even make quality babies anymore

what went wrong
>>
>>2358973
beth is ugly now though
>>
>>2358973
She rode the cock carousel through her prime years and is now a washed up sloot nobody wants.

>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.