[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0443.png (495KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.png
495KB, 1600x900px
What is your opinion on this man?
>>
He is a male wrestler currently contracted to WWE and wrestling on its RAW brand.
>>
>>2354479
Dude should NEVER be a heel, just like Orton should never be a face
He's also had some shitty booking
>>
>>2354485
He was one of the most unlikable babyfaces they've ever had, for years.
>>
>>2354485
He's a natural heel. Although I love his face run with Cesaro.
>>
He has good matches when he's not in any storyline on raw but shit ppv matches
>>
>>2354485
This. He's the dictionary definition of tweener. We all liked him, and the contrarians will confirm this by complaining about him, but when he was just a fella that liked punching people in the mouth, and had his original theme, he was absolutely based. Then came heel Sheamus, then fac-back to heel again, but then fa-NOPE heel. Let him be a face, put the strap on him, let him beat the shit out of Roman every week.
>>
File: image.gif (103KB, 1116x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
103KB, 1116x1080px
Not even once.
>>
>>2354492
Because of the way he was booked at that time, which was why I mentioned that as well. They basically did to him what they've been doing to Reigns
Meanwhile there's literally no way to book a heel Sheamus effectively. He just doesn't have it in him to make it work. At least heel Reigns can be done
>>
I used to think he sucked, his current run with Cesaro made me appreciate how good and how well-rounded he is.

He made a really smooth translation from heel to kinda-face through their tag team, and I'm really digging it.
>>
>>2354504
>We all liked him
Revisionist as fuck
>>
>>2354479
This Cesaro thing is the first time I've actually been entertained by him. Problem is there's no heel teams with any credibility to feud with.
>>
>>2354479
He is good and I like that he sometimes gets in real fights out there. I want to see him vs Brock at some point
>>
Perfectly fine WWE-style wrestler, okay gimmick. A hateable heel, so that's something. I like him.
>>
>>2354479
Irish Concussion Machine
>>
>>2354479
The only tolerable Irish person in the company.
Only got back into wrestling since 2002 a few years ago.
I like Irish cunt and Rusev.
The new team with Swiss cunt is alright, they look pretty toight now.
>>
Like ADR, he's great but has consistently been the subject of shit booking so instead of being a top guy, he's a tier below being a top guy.
>>
>>2354820
This.

Literally only the Club. Before we had Rusev and mahal but that crumbled.
>>
>>2354938
Mahal destroyed any credibility that team might've had and Rusev should be a babyface anyway.

They should get one of the teams from SmackDown since that tag division is nothing anyway.
>>
>>2354479

Bland as fuck. Has been around forver and never had any really memorable moments. Over with the kids but the epitomy of boring wwe made characters.
>>
Great in-ring worker
WOAT babyface character

>>2354510
>Meanwhile there's literally no way to book a heel Sheamus effectively.

...you're kidding, right?
>>
>>2354479
I think he's pretty solid but I can't bring myself to care about him for some reason.
>>
>>2354479
Him and Cesaros angle is, was the great. The idea of a hated heel and a loved face being an actual cohesive team, not just a throw-away program, had potential. It could be everything Sting/Luger should have been. But it won't be cause RAWs a mess.
>>
>>2354938
I don't think the Club have credibility. They lost way too many times to everyone else.

Revival need to get on the main roster asap.
>>
>>2354479
Based as fuck. Great worker when he's motivated, great moveset, good look, solid mic skills.
>>
>>2355250
Why, so The Revival can lose to everybody?
>>
>>2355353
Yes but at least they'll have some cred for the first two weeks.
>>
>>2354479

Very solid, all-rounder. Based as fuck in-ring, great look, able to move between midcard and main event when they're short on ideas, good on the mic. Will never be one of the very best but I like him.
>>
Bland and innoffensive. Really made for the PG era is a bit out of place and time as of now.
>>
>>2354479
One of the better and more consistent workers in the company, just not massively flashy. I'd rank him above guys like Balor, Roman, and even Seth now who are just downright boring to watch.
Actual really capable speaker that nobody seems to be able to appreciate because he was pushed too hard a few years ago.
>>
>>2354840
t. nigg abo
>>
Sheamus run as a face got quickly annoying , I like him now with Cesaro . He always will be a top midcarder but hes good that way .
>>
>>2354479

Adequate in the ring, better on the mic, and even better look. Now that they've gotten him a decent character (he should NEVER have been a John Cena douchebag babyface), he's a useful upper midcard quasi-heel.

It's just that up until now they've had no idea how to get any use out of him because they're idiots. They pushed him down everyone's throats out of the gate, just to feed him to CENAWINSLOL (except it was CENABOTCHESTHROUGHATABLELOL), then they turned him into the worst face ever. Then he was in character development hell for a long period, with no reason to be a part of anything going on, but still covered in belts in a horrible attempt to get him over. THEN they tried to get him over by having him squash much better, much more over wrestlers than him with exactly zero (0) payoff.

The teaming with Cesaro and general character establishment from it has been great for him. Too bad the retard booker pissed it away on CLUBWINSLOL after spending a fucking year making them look like complete dweebs.
>>
>>2355882
Nobody appreciates his mic skills because it's fucking impossible to sound threatening with that accent
>>
>>2356024
Good summary

>>2356067
Sad but true. Doesn't help that he has a high pitched voice. They tried to get around this by making him a more jokey character which might have worked if the jokes had been funny instead of weird

But he wouldn't be the first midcarder to take a while to find his "hook" on the mic
>>
>>2355178

>...you're kidding, right?

it's true, and this is part of the reason why

>>2356067

Not to mention he can't help smiling even as a heel, which makes him look even less threatening
>>
>>2354479
Solid worker and great personality, hilariously misused by Vince because every foreign wrestlers gimmick must be where they come from
>>
>>2356067
>Irishmen can't sound threatening

"kek"

>>2356121
>heels can't smile

Get a load of this mark.
>>
Based heel decent face. Underrated worker. Good promo, look, entrance. One of the most well rounded on the roster.
>>
>>2356067
He's only just started to become decent on the mic. He was still as shit talker as of the Roman feud.
>>
>>2357270
He was an underrated promo in the early 2010s

I'LL FOITE 'IM
>>
>>2354481
Did you just assume xis gender?
>>
>>2357270
Simply untrue
>>
>>2357279

Seriously, Sheamus as a stereotypical fighting Irishman was based.
>>
Good wrestler overall, horrible booking. Would love to see him have a run in Japan some time.
>>
>>2354479
good worker that I can't under any circumstance take seriously
>>
>>2354479
Under rated as fuck. Good wrestler, good character and doesn't deserve even half the shit he receives.
>>
Excellent mid-carder.
>>
>>2354479
Never thought I'd think this, but since the Cesaro fued, I actually really rate him.
>>
>>2356067
>>2357270
I think his mic work is pretty good. I'd rather listen to someone who sounds unique, and like they're trying, than someone like Seth who sounds like a bored high-schooler in a stage play.
>>
>>2359121
He's always been really good in-ring.

Best-of DVD when?
>>
>>2354479
The bar fight segment with Cesaro was when I think most people came around to him

come to think of it, I think they took the idea from the 2k17 commercial, where beats some dude in a pub. Aside from the game being shit, that commercial's characterization of him, along with Dean (back alley criminal over le funny lunatic) and the Wyatts (an actual cult with members, as opposed to just three rednecks) was pretty cool
>>
>>2354479
It's a shameful thing.
>>
File: LobesterHead.png (126KB, 287x390px) Image search: [Google]
LobesterHead.png
126KB, 287x390px
>>2359683
TOO MANY LIMES
>>
>>2359480
I also love how Seth looked like a marksman planning his next move. He should play it straight 100% with none of that "Freaking" teen shit he does.

Dean needs to be completely opposite as someone who gets away with victories by using environmental shit to fuck people over. He should be the one knocking out refs and beating people with chairs and ringbells 24/7.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.