[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cena shit on Dwayne for going to Hollywood and being a part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: fuckcena.png (297KB, 763x531px) Image search: [Google]
fuckcena.png
297KB, 763x531px
>Cena shit on Dwayne for going to Hollywood and being a part timer
>He's now going to Hollywood and being a part timer

Hypocrite.
>>
>>2354277
The question is will he be successful?

Rock worked because he can work many characters while Cena has played the same character for more than a decade.
>>
Fine speech anon, but you're just like everyone else who complains about me leaving for Hollywood.
>>
>>2354291
When has Rock been in a movie where he didn't play Dwayne Johnson?
>>
He's already backtracked and said his comments about the Rock were a mistake, because now he understands and he does it to grow the brand.

Still a hypocrite, though.
>>
>>2354291
LOL I hope you don't actually believe that. Rock has always played himself, I've always wondered how the fuck he is so successful in acting.
>>
>>2354306
He's this generations Schwarzenegger really

Nb
>>
>>2354277
We lose one of the more important wrestlers on Smackdown for fucking "Daddy's Home 2"? Hollywood must be paying him a huge number of shekels.
>>
Good riddance.
>>
>>2354277
Look at it from the bright side, wrestling tradition dictates that Miz goes over at wrestlemania
>>
>>2354311
Does that mean he's going to cheat on Nikki with an Irish maid?
>>
>>2354277
Not until he's as inactive as Dwayne will he be a (kayfabe) hypocrite.
>>
>>2354351
Yes, but he will force the made to sign a contract first
>>
Can't wait to see the shit movies Roman will be in
>>
>>2354440
Reigns can't act or promo. No movies for him.
>>
>>2354291
T. Someone who didn't watch Pain and Gain or DOOM
>>
>>2354298
Be Cool
>>
>>2354301
>Hypocrite
No he just grew the fuck up, hopefully when you're in your 40's you still don't act and talk like you're 20
>>
>>2354298
Tooth Fairy.
No Pain no Gain
That mvie with Stiffler.

>>2354306
>Rock has always played himself,
Not true. This is the easier way to know people that hasnt watched his movies.

>>2354459
I did and both are diferent characters. How is a ex convict religious nutjob similar to a seasoned and ruthless space marine?
>>
I'll give Cena one excuse:
-his body is broken and he can't wrestle full time anymore. Time to pursue other career options.
>>
>>2354291
Nah, Rock's an A-Lister while Cena still does direct-to-video garbage.
>>
>>2354277
Wrestling is a work.
>>
>>2354277
I LUV DIS COMPANY I LUV DA CHILDREN U LUV CANCER CENATION
>>
>>2354277
HHH and Vince pushed him to do that. I don't think Cena ever had a problem with the Rock
>>
>>2354291
No, Rock is successful because he is charismatic and cool as fuck. Cena is none of that, he only appeals to little children and there aren't many live action movies that catter to that audience.
>>
File: Hollywood John Cena.jpg (16KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood John Cena.jpg
16KB, 280x390px
>>2354277
Come back like this and all will be forgiven.
>>
>>2356333
>he only appeals to little children and there aren't many live action movies that catter to that audience.

MCU?
>>
>Survivor Series 2017
>traditional 5v5 match, SD version
>heel team announces a secret 5th member
>doesn't show up at the beginning of the match
>Heel team gets the upper hand when the ref is down, using chairs
>Cena arrives

IS HE THE 5TH MAN????
>>
>>2355513
This. What kind of a pathetic loser does the same shit for 10+ years. Anyone other than a Doctor/Politician/CEO who does the same shit that long has to grow out of their shell or already have all they want
>>
>>2356341
Look who's in the Impact zone !
>>
>>2354291
>will he be successful?
Fuck no. He's literally only doing short cameos like "wow everyone it's John Cena!"
>>
>>2354351
He's gay so it'll be a Irish male barista.
>>
>>2355498
He basically played himself in a tutu in tooth fairy.
Haven't seen No Pain No Gain. From every single one that I have seen, he's pretty much played himself.
>>
>>2356467
>>2356467
Again tell me how his San Andreas character is the same as his Doom character, his the Rundown character, his Hercules character, gridirong gang character, his walking talk character.

Mention one of his characters that applies to those movies i mentioned.

Plebs likes to trow around tha he plays himself in every movie but they cant ever come with an explanation how so please do the diference.
>>
Based BMJ carried WWE through its Jannetty years with no appreciation from the obese kissless smark shitters and the MUH ATTITUDE ERA babbys, and he's fucking sick of it, so he's looking out for his own interests and telling the ungrateful cunts in the audience and the front office to fuck off. A long time coming 2bh.
>>
>>2354277

To be fair, WWE is now a sinking ship.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.