[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mike Levy Incident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--2WYiAKSI
They should seriously ban these inbred hicks from making these deathmatch flea market promotions
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPe-GXVwix8

The wrong Rotten died
>>
I really don't want to watch. What was the incident?
>>
>>2353558
>On June 21, 2008, the IWA-MS held a match for its third annual Queen of the Deathmatch tournement, which booked Deathmatch Queen veteran Mickie Knuckles against "The White Lion" Mike Levy. Mike Levy was an untrained wrestler who had expressed interest in competing in the tournament, and by some wrestling-based message boards, Ian Rotten learned of this and flew in Mike Levy as a joke. The match was supposed to be a squash win for Mickie, but in the course of the match, Mike Levy began to attempt some offense of his own, including a few stiff headbutts and weapon shots, but due to his inexperience, his technique was awkward, and he infuriated Mickie. They continued to have a stiff match, with Mickie even
>>
What was the fallout for this?
>>
>>2353531
looks like you got worked, brother
>>
>>2353531
I feel fucking sick.

Not because of the violence, I don't mind that. But because actual grown humans can be so fucking moronic.
>>
>>2353531
>tfw 300+ Fat Fuck jumps from top turnbuckle and curb stomps you face first into a barbed wire ladder
>tfw no face left to fw

These rednecks make new jack look like Saint
>>
>>2353531
ITT: marks getting worked
>>
>>2353580
>Mickie Knuckles had a failed TNA run
>Seriosly injured herself in a match with Sara Del Rey
>>2353584
How is it a work? Redneck deathmatch wrestlers can't work for shit.
>>
>>2353663
Of course they can't look at deanetty
>>
cringe
>>
>>2353539
> 2 hours long
Tldr?
>>
>>2353724
Ian Rotten gets confronted for two hours about all the shit he's ever pulled and he's forced to sit there and take it.
>>
This some rough stuff. Mike Levy is apparently mentally challenged and still believes(or believed) in kayfabe.
>>
Don't forget the glory of XPW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9bP4GwsPF8
>>
Deathmatch wrestling is a mistake
>>
>>2353539
10 minutes in. This is fantastic
>>
>>2353531
He deserved it for going into business for himself
>>
>>2353952

It really is m8.
>>
>>2354058
Okay I finished. Hollllly shit that was amazing.

That host is based as fuck. Who is he?
>>
Is Mike Levy even still alive?
>>
>>2354729
https://twitter.com/mikelevy3

Oh, I guess he is. Still going, what a trooper.
>>
>>2353531
white(((((((people))))))))
>>
File: 1479659878750.jpg (86KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479659878750.jpg
86KB, 480x360px
>>2353539
This is some top quality white trash entertainment.
>>
>>2354365
Jerry Wisemen, host of "Then the Bell Rings"
>>
>>2353539
>I CREATED CM PUNK
>I DIDN'T SAY I CREATED HIM, I SAID I HELPED DEVELOP

This fucking guy.
>>
SIT DOWN WHITE TRASH
>>
All hardcore wrestling is trash. The only respectable hardcore legend is Terry Funk. I'm a former 3 time European Champion btw.
>>
>>2356226

sit down D'lo Brown.
>>
>>2356226

unless william regal is fucking around on /asp/
>>
>>2356226
WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?
>>
File: mick.foley.jpg (12KB, 232x174px)
mick.foley.jpg
12KB, 232x174px
>>2356226
>>
>>2353531
They really wanted to see his ass at the end.
>>
>>2353531
at least ecw drew some serious crowds,it looked sleazy but no cheap

these rednecks on the other hand are doing in fuckin backyards in front of 50 people
>>
File: maryseouellethq37.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maryseouellethq37.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>2353531
>Levy

A dumb kike getting fucked, pretty funny...
>>
Is it wrong I love this "match" because Mike Levy is as close as we get to seeing Chris Chan attempt pro wrestling.
>>
File: raepface.png (137KB, 683x660px) Image search: [Google]
raepface.png
137KB, 683x660px
>>2353558
Basic synopsis

>IWA-MS asks their forum who they should get to wrestle for them
>their forum thinks it'd be funny if they pick a random yardtard and hype him up
>Yardtard is actually retarded
>Rotten thinks its legit
>They get this kid to wrestle
>Their forum goes apeshit thinking this is hilarious
>Have him do a deathmatch with some fat bitch
>yard tards gonna yardtard, he doesn't know how to wrestle, gets stiffed by this bitch, then stiffs her back
>She goes full no sell full stiff mode
>wins the match
>two inbred hicks, including ian rottens own son at one point then attack him
>They don't wrestle
>They literally beat the shit out of him in the ring
>With full blown curbstomps and everything, saying it was because "Mickie was going to have a tryout with TNA and you ruined her look by giving her a lump!"
>Like seriously, they beat the shit out of this kid
>People in the audience call the cops because they know what's going on
>Tard says he doesn't know what just happened
>Ian Rotten and fags then say "it's all a work bro!"
>Cops can't figure out if it's legit or not
>Rotten then says he's going to give him a 'contract' which was two more matches elsewhere
>Tard thinks it's his ticket to the WWE
>gets beat up some more
>can't press charges because he accepted the other bookings and Rotten just says it was a work

Rotten and his whole family should be tortured to death for that and the other shit they've done such as paying addicts in drugs
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.