[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a wrestler, /asp/ies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1488957111530.png (505KB, 642x423px) Image search: [Google]
1488957111530.png
505KB, 642x423px
How do I become a wrestler, /asp/ies?
>>
ya need height

charisma and talking skills aren't important, see roman
>>
>>2352522
I'm 6'1, 6'2 on a good day, is that enough? Also I beeg charisma and talking abilties
>>
>>2352532

Enough for Cruiserweight
>>
>>2353210
I'm too heavy for cruiserweights, I would crush them. I'm more around Rusev size. t h i c c
>>
>>2353224
No ya fat and vertically challenged
>>
>>2352522
>charisma and talking skills aren't important, see wrestler with oceans of charisma and mic skills
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>2352532
confirmed 5'9"
>>
>>2353233
i'm actually 7 ft tall but im shy about it so i just lie on the internet
>>
>>2352519
If you're serious about you can do it.

If you don't have some athletic background go to a gym and prepare yourself before wrestling school.
>>
>>2353210
>cruiserweights are 6'0 and up
Spot the mark.
>>
>>2353280
I actually am serious about it, and I'm about 2 hours from OVW and I figured I might save up to try out their beginner program, didn't know if any faggots here had trained before. Most "athletic" stuff i've done is some bodybuilding.
>>
>>2353340
>bodybuilding
Future world champ. If you get into pro wrestling you have a bright future. Remember never to sign those "20% of your earnings for 10 years" contracts.
>>
>>2353348
I got fat so I gotta slim back down but I one hit KO a dude in highschool so i can lie and say I have an MMA background
>>
>>2352519
Go to a wrestling school, or be a large athlete who failed at his sport.
>>
Wrestling school. Also start weight training. Should be able to squat AT LEAST 300 and bench body weight. If you don't have the height when you get to this point, you can at least be a cruiserweight powerhouse and toss guys around like Neville. If you have the height, you'll at least be trusted with lifting heavier guys. I guess the best thing to do is focus on learning how to not hurt guys and if you have the muscle, it's a little easier for them to teach you to do that. Cardio is also a thing. Gotta make sure you can do more than a couple lifts without getting gassed unless you just wanna be like Goldberg or something.
>>
>>2353579
Any wrestling schools in the south you know of/have heard good things about?
>>
>>2353579
>Cardio is also a thing
Actually it's probably the most important thing.

I do wrestling training three times a week and we end up doing a lot of football cardio exercises. I've seen one of the trainers chew out a jacked guy for spending all his time lifting and not doing cardio ever.
>>
>>2353628
Where do you train? Any advice on finding a place?
>>
>>2352519
>when your match has two referees
>>
>>2353593
Just go to the funking conservatory in Ocala Florida
>>
>>2353646
Holy, just watched a match. Dude is like 90 and wrestling. LOL
>>
>>2353593
Dudley Boyz school in Florida, Booker T's school in Texas
>>
>>2353700
Know anything about OVW? It's really the closest one to me.
>>
>>2353630
Not the guy you're responding to, but if you are serious about it go to Lance Storm's academy in Calgary.
>>
>>2353710
Not really, I haven't looked into them very much. I have been thinking about training for a while now, and the Dudley Boyz place, Booker's place, and Storm's place seem like the best schools for not only learning, but for opportunities with WWE (which is the main goal for everyone).
>>
>>2353726
the Storm Academy is far and above the top choice, I believe.
>>
>>2353726
Yeah, I was even considering trying for Black and Brave, seth rollins school.
>>
>>2353593
WWA4 in Atlanta
>>
File: Shawn-Michael-Smiling[1].jpg (22KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn-Michael-Smiling[1].jpg
22KB, 640x368px
>>2353630
Anywhere but the hart dungeon
>>
>>2352519
you first need to pick your entrance music
>>
>>2355823
What would be good? Op here btw I'm just driving to Florida atm
>>
You have to be a hardworking worker
>>
>>2356671
Motherfucker, just turn the steering wheel left and crash into a wall
>>
>>2352519
Can somebody make that kind of picture but with Bob Backlund failing to rip his shirt off during Miz vs Young?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.