[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wm.jpg (356KB, 1204x1150px) Image search: [Google]
wm.jpg
356KB, 1204x1150px
Really makes you think
>>
Austin and Rock were better in everyway compared to the previous generation

this generation of wrestlers are only better in terms of the in ring work and that draws 0 dimes
>>
>>2352380
If they were coming up in this generation Austin would be a midcard jobber-to-the-stars who never got mic time while Rock would be smilin' blue chipper Rocky Maivia.
>>
>>2352388
>Austin would be a midcard jobber-to-the-stars who never got mic time

that's exactly what he was, but he had the balls to ask Vince to give him more mic time

this generation of wrestlers are pussies and afraid to take risks
>>
>>2352393
That'd be the point I was making, lad.

>this generation of wrestlers are pussies and afraid to take risks

FUN FACT: unless you're one of the chosen few, even a minor deviation from the script of a promo is punished with fines.
>>
File: zack.png (548KB, 681x386px) Image search: [Google]
zack.png
548KB, 681x386px
>>2352393
>grab the brass ring
>>
>>2352359
>Jericho
>Hardys
>E&C
>Test
>Backlund

>14

Nice idea, horrid execution.
>>
>>2352380
>he thinks they started as huge stars
The current roster don't get a chance to become huge stars. Just Roman.
>>
File: WrestleMania-33-645x370.jpg (82KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania-33-645x370.jpg
82KB, 645x370px
>>2352359
>>
>>2352393
But Austin only happened because Vince was desperate. Most of the them were jumping to WCW.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.