[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the most physically brutal matches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1441586933997.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1441586933997.gif
1MB, 200x150px
What are some of the most physically brutal matches?
>>
IWA Nail Hell match from 1994.
>>
this could be in a /wwe/ general
>>
Your parents when they conceived you
>>
Well for WWE I think the most brutal were of course Taker/Mankind HITC and Angle/Shane from KOTR. Edge vs Foley from WM22 was good, so was Eddie vs JBL from Judgement Day 2004.

Sabu vs Terry Funk from ECW Born to be Wired match was pretty insane with the barbedwire spots.

Manny Fernandez vs Invader#3 from Puerto Rico, Manny knee drops him several times off the topropes and Invader#3 starts literally puking blood.

Many Necro Butcher matches, especially vs Toby Klein and the first match Necro had with Samoa Joe in IWA-MS.

Too many BJPW and FREEDOMS matches to count. Just search youtube for MUTTONANDTHEHAM and you can watch hundreds of them. My favorites are anything involving Jun Kasai and razor cross boards. Danny Havoc vs Masada was pretty great too.

Muta vs Hase in NJPW 92 is pretty sick, that's the match that coined the Muta Level blade job.

For womens matches the Act vs Yoshiko shoot incident in STARDOMS is pretty gnarly.
>>
>>2351908
Thanks friend, I'll check em out.
>>
Just google search XPW. It's like snuff wrestling.
>>
Fuck all this deathmatch and hardcore bullshit. Any time Daisuke Ikeda and Yuki Ishikawa get in a ring together it's violence at its best. Even better when there's no commentary. This match in particular gives me a They Live alley fight kinda feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxRLkhX_yMs
>>
File: 1432261763829.png (306KB, 612x738px) Image search: [Google]
1432261763829.png
306KB, 612x738px
>>2351908
Go back to PWO faggot.
>>
Barring hardcore and deathmatches; I'd recommend basically any match between Yuji Ishikawa and Daisuke Ikeda. They had the most violent shoot style matches imaginable without ever actually being real fights.
>>
>>2351841
Finna watch czw cringe master,
>>
>>2351950
Man I loved BAT BAT
>>
>>2351865
fuck off
>>
>>2351841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgTe9FKVHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvvTsuQufw&t=197s

FMW is pretty fucked
>>
>>2352120
Iv'e always had a soft spot for Abdullah Kobayashi deathmatches. I know he isn't a very good technical wrestler or anything but dude has great expressions and selling.
>>
File: 9as8e0.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
9as8e0.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>2351950
This guy knows.
>Daisuke Ikeda vs Yuki Ishikawa in BattlARTS
>It's always amazing
>Ikeda goes off to form his own promotion
>It allows closed fists
>mfw

I need to see if any of Fujita Hayato's FU-TEN matches made tape
>>
>>2352164
I just looked up FU-TEN on utube and goddamn it is some violent shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB8fDbhdxvU
>>
>>2351950
>>2351983
>>2352004
>>2352164

Battlearts is the shit. WTF ever happened with Santino opening that Canadian BattleArts dojo???
>>
>>2352218
Nevermind I see it is up and running!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxManp2zZDgXA_LsBipfcQA/videos
>>
>>2352225
Yeah, and the big man Yuki himself is involved. It's crazy
>>
That one Tournament of Death where Wifebeater used a weedwhacker an Nick Mondo.
>>
New Jack in a tag match against those two black guys in some shitty bar. He just busts them open with a bunch of metal objects over and over.

There was a "Fans bring the weapons" match uploaded to dailymotion where a fan had brought along a pair of deliberately sharpened scissors and the competitor used them like they were gimmicked scissors and basically lacerated the other dude's upper arm down to the muschle tissue and opened up a half inch gape.
>>
>>2351908
Good answers. I'll add the Brock Vs. Taker Hell in a Cell match at No Mercy. Even Paul Heyman worse an impressive crimson mask. It's the best match between the two, and one I classify as immensely underrated.
>>
>>2352249
>Tournament of Death
Kill yourself fag
>>
>>2352259
Link to that second one you mentioned?
>>
>>2351845
I just watched that. Complete load of bullshit.

Hardcore wrestling was a mistake.
>>
File: owen hart.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
owen hart.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>2351841
>>
>>2351845
>powerbomb man onto a bed of nails
For what purpose
>>
>>2351845
That match pales in comparison to the IWA Japan Double Hell match with Leather Face and Super Leather (Corporal Robinson) vs Nakamaki and Ono where Robinson legit tried to kill Ono by ripping part of the bed of nails off and leg dropping it into Onos' throat.
>>
Iwa: Ian rotten scissors match
>>
Anyone have that video of the outlaw fed where some rookie allegedly stiffed a female wrestler and the guys just said fuck the match and legit beat the kid down for like half an hour while hurling insults at his motionless body?
>>
>>2355246
There was a thread about it yesterday
They should have all gone to jail for attempted murder
>>
New Jack vs. Gypsy Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJ923CZwU4
>>
>>2351841
Sasha vs Charlotte falls count anywhere
>>
Undertaker vs Vince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQLKAffxQ6Q&t=117s
>>
Those matches with Atsuhi Onita and Mr. Pogo where it's basically just Mr. Pogo gouging out Onita's guts with sickle.
>>
>>2355254
>>2355246
you talkin about the iwa-ms kotdm where ian rotten had that dude stomped for fucking up mickie "man face" knuckle's forehead during a squash match? Fuck ian desu. The jackass thinks he's paul heyman.
>>
Guerrero vs JBL

Cena vs JBL
>>
Ian vs Axl Rotten in that deathmatch where they taped glass to their hands. Young mark here sadly don't know all my shit but I remember watching the first strike in that match, Axl workpunched Ian, and than Ian blades, failes to draw color than Bill Alfonzo had to corner him to literally pop open the blade wound, to which you see a huge gush of blood just shoot out of his head. Even after the first spot its just a bloodbath.
>>
>>2355890
I've seen it, it's unironically complete on the Network and on Dailymotion
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.