[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suplex City Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1489001911166.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489001911166.webm
3MB, 270x480px
Suplex City Bitch
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>2351345
Someone clearly didn't pay attention
>>
>>2351345
>when someone sandbags you.jpg

reminder for all the 'smarks' that a suplex is all in the receiver. all the giver does is lay back
>>
>>2351345
can you imagine trying to suplex someone in real life, fucking it up, then having the guy just get up and beat your ass
>>
>>2351345
Is he ded?
>>
>>2351345
I don't usually get squeamish, but that is hard to watch. He's fucking dead.
>>
>>2351345
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>2351384
Can you imagine suplexing someone, fucking it up because you have no idea what you are actually doing, and breaking your own god damn neck? That was haaaaaard to watch.
>>
>>2351345
what the fuck
>>
I don't think the guy is as fucked up as it looks. I mean, it looks bad, but he was moving his arm. He's not dead or paralyzed. Sorry to ruin the fun
>>
>>2351505
His arm was moving because his lifeless/unconscious form was being wrestled around.
>>
>>2351539
nah, disagree. also his body didn't tense up, which is a good sign. You don't become a ragdoll upon death or paralysis.
>>
How do you do actually suplex someone without hurting yourself ?
>>
>>2351564
you physically throw them.
>>
reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAua2z19ENo
>>
>>2351505
I looked it up. Happened in Finland and he's alive, but paralyzed from the neck down. Imagine having to live like that knowing that you did it to yourself over some stupid drunken argument.
>>
>the guy receiving the suplex super delayed reaction during and after

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>2351576
I guess I was wrong and that's the reason I don't get into street fights. I work as a bouncer tho and I've seen enough people take fucking kicks to the head and think their dead or paralyzed.

Did the kid who punched him get into any legal trouble?
>>
The problem was that he didn't it let it go, he hung on to the other guy till the end which minimized the effect.
>>
>>2351352
Kek, no it isn't you tard. It's about 50/50.
>>
>Using a Suplex
>In a street fight

Fucking retard deserved it, he's just as bad as that webm of the kid trying to roundhouse the other kid and getting the shit beaten out of him
>>
>>2351570

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU"RE FAINT OF HEART!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDEGpTMOM28
>>
>>2351595

Suplex is a very effective move in taking your opponent by surprise and causing maximum damage but it needs to be done right. The kid in this video failed to let go at the end.
>>
>>2351599
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. At first I thought he decapitated himself.
>>
File: Cruz-Vs-Johnson-Suplex.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-Vs-Johnson-Suplex.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2351564
like this
>>
>>2351599
D00D ETERNAL BLEEDING LMAO
>>
>>2351576
Source on that?
>>
File: Bendo suplexed.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bendo suplexed.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrDdgaV9O8M
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6454dAirpNE
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-x-lfFrBVw
>>
File: wshhpunt.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
wshhpunt.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2351345
the orton punt done in a street fight.
>>
>>2351582
>did he get into legal trouble?

Who fucking cares his life is over.
>>
File: PunkUnmasked.jpg (34KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
PunkUnmasked.jpg
34KB, 595x474px
>>2351632
>It is reported that Garner, who had not taken the move before and assumed it was either a double underhook powerbomb or suplex, gave much more jump into the move and attempted to flip out of it while Helmsley went through the move as usual. This resulted in a very violent version of the move in which Garner landed directly on top of his head and suffered neck damage.
>Despite the move being botched it was still broadcast on Superstars, and even featured as the WWF's Slam of the Week.
>>
>>2351656
>even featured as the WWF's Slam of the Week.

WTF? that's kinda cruel aint it?
>>
>>2351671
I know. That'd be like highlighting the Droz botch.
>>
>>2351595
Care to post the WEBM?
>>
>>2351351
India is exempted to this rule.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOM9B9s-bYs

This is now a Pajeet Thread
>>
>>2351564
Pop at your hips
>>
>>2351345
>He suplexed himself into a coma

That's not Suplex City!....
>>
>>2351617
>>2351609

That's why you don't go for the backdrop suplex in a shoot. It's much safer to do it the way Randleman did to Fedora at least that way you don't risk working yourself into a shoot.
>>
>>2351345
Should have taken a taxi
>>
>>2351564

You pick them up and you throw them. Or if you're diesel enough, throw them over your head at such a angle is snaps they're fucking neck. This is why scrawny white boys shouldn't try suplexing people. All these white boys rekting themselves trying to throw a suplex are weak betas who couldn't get a sack of potatoes over their head.
>>
>>2351634
HEEM
>>
>>2351545
nah man he's dead
>>
>>2351345
What a fucking retard. That's a Darwin Award right there.
>>
>>2351489
He doesn't deserve respects.
>>
>>2351599
How long did he bleed?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.