[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the Cruserweights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

It never occured to me how Neville has been carrying divisions since his debut. He’s the greatest NXT champion objectively of all time...he should have never dropped the championship to Sami “Gets injured one month in” Zayn and should have dropped the Championship to Itami at NXT Takeover Japan before he got injured.

He’s also been fucking carrying this fucking dumpster fire that is the Cruiserweight Division. Perkins, Kendrick, Swann...all fucking terrible champions whose reigns were cut short showing just how little of importance this Cruiserweight Championship has to offer.
>>
>>2350490
Unironically GOAT.

Once he beats Aries they need to sign other cruisergreats to make his power level Goldberg-tier.
>>
>>2350490
how does he pass the piss tests tho?
>>
>>2350506

>WrestleMania is going to be >7+ hours this year
>We're getting Akira/Kendrick Neville/Aries Singles matches on the WrestleMania card.
>>
>>2350490
He's lowkey one of the best talents in the WWE right now. He deserves to be a WHC one day, but he probably never will be because of his height.
>>
>>2350510

He defies Gravity

His Piss Warps into another Sub Universe all its own.
>>
>>2350514
>not putting several cruiserweights in a ladder match for the title and just let them do whatever the fuck they want

Neville vs Aries vs Nese vs Gentleman Jack vs Swann vs Metalik/Dorito
>>
>>2350516

I remember that United States Championship match Neville/Jhon had

Was good. Way better then Jhon carrying an injured match with Sami Zayn.
>>
>>2350520

I was thinking they were just going to do that with the Intercontinental Championship like they have been for the past 2 years now

Kalisto/Corbin/Ziggler/Crew/Ambrose/Rawley

Swagger would have been there if he didn't get fired.
>>
>>2350490

/our manlet/ Aries will win the belt at WM.
>>
>>2350571

Its a win win situation for me

either of them are fine with the belt.
>>
Kendrick would have been good if he wasn't booked as such a pathetic chickenshit heel, they needed a heel champ to give the division some weight and a convincingly strong one at that. It also helps that Neville is literally the strongest flippyshit.
>>
Kendrick and Aries would be THE GUYS of WWE if they were taller. Life is cruel.
>>
It occured to be he's one of the only guys they have that hasn't been lost to 50/50 booking / part-timers simply because the cruiserweights operate in their own dimension. Also looking like a legit threat and not just another skinny flip white boy or le dancing black meme.
>>
File: nevsgdv.jpg (48KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
nevsgdv.jpg
48KB, 374x380px
>>2350571
>tfw Based Geordie's been your boy for years and you don't want this ride to be over so soon.
>>
>>2350688
He'll get it many more times. They're swapping this title faster than the Hardcore championship.
>>
>>2350631

You're talking about Vince's boy Tony Nese
>>
>>2350638

Nah they need to be overly comically roided like Backknee and all
>>
Based Metalik is ending his long reign isn't he?
>>
>>2350647

I wonder if Hunter would go so far as to make his own Junior Heavyweight Tag-Team Championships and Trios Championships
>>
>>2350705

No...If anything you're thinking of the Horse Woman participation award
>>
>>2350720

Nah. Not unless we get a properly booked match against Akira vs Metalik
>>
>was unironically the best NXT champion up to date
>is the best cruiserweight
truly the GOAT
>>
File: BOB PUT ME DOWN.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
BOB PUT ME DOWN.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Will we ever see him face again?
>>
I don't think any one, including double A, should beat Neville any time soon. It is going to be way more interesting watching people chase after his title than vice versa.
>>
Anybody think Yelling Asian Guy will get a run with the belt? His bridging German suplex is based.
>>
>>2351161

Everyone in the division is going to take turns with the belt

Metalik, Akira, Kendrick will get a 2nd run.
>>
>>2350815
i hope not, he's excellent as a heel, one of the best in the company. A very rare heel who is intense but is not trying to look ''cool'' whatsoever. Can't say the same for guys like The Miz or Bray, and Alexa is great but she's a girl and they all want to look good deep down.
>>
>>2351302
>Alexa is great

stop
>>
>>2350946
>Double A
That's Arn Anderson.
Aries is A Double
>>
>>2351304
She is.
>>
>>2351309
She's always nervous as fuck
How is that heelish
>>
File: 1488938620139.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488938620139.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>2351402
>>
>>2350520
Title match should be 1-vs.-1

do a Cruiserweight MITB

>>2350528
>a match with a healthy guy was better than a match with an injured guy

What revealing insight.
>>
>>2351420
>hfw you whip out your dick
>>
>>2350571
Nah bruh. Neville is keeping the belt until they convince Ibushi or Sabre Jr. to finally sign.
>>
>>2351455
So he's keeping the belt until at least 2018?
>>
>>2351466
Why the hell not keep it on him for a year? He deserves at least that. He's a hell of a monster heel.
>>
>>2351402
lol what? you're autistic. She's a total bitch and plays it perfectly.
>>
>>2351475
He deserves better.

Always has, quite frankly.

Should've been a fighting babyface IC Champ years ago.
>>
>>2351502
he has never deserved anything until this current heel run. he was woeful
>>
>>2351475
This
He should have Gregory Helms type of run with that belt.
>>
>>2351511
>didn't watch his based NXT run

Your opinion is completely worthless.
>>
>>2351527
>watching NXT

lmao
>>
>>2351534
>watching the main roster in 2014 instead of Based Geordie's GOAT title run
>>
The problem is that 205 live only has one belt to compete for, so they can't just have the same 2-3 guys fight one champ (in this case Neville) and lose, go to the back of the line, and repeat for 6+ months

That's why the belt moves around so much
>>
>>2351574
i think some of these guys should move into the main roster tag-team divisions and pair up with a big guy or someone else who compliments them in some way. Then they can move back to the 205 live shit when they are done.
>>
I kind of want to see Bate wrestle on Manlets Live and Neville win the UK Title and run around between every show defending both belts constantly.
>>
its a waste making the cruiserweights fight in their own division only. mysterio and other manlets were great value fighting the main roster.
>>
>>2350516
I want to see Neville go full rampage trying to get a shot at a major title.
>>
>>2351583
Crews & Tozawa soon pls
>>
File: rush-hour-513981518d11b.png (550KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rush-hour-513981518d11b.png
550KB, 500x281px
>>2352032
Rush Hour gimmick plz
>>
>>2350516
I'm confident every NXT champion besides unfortunately Bo will eventually be a world champion in WWE. I can't wait for Big E's push.
>>
>>2351561
That was NXT's best era. The NXT Five were unironically great unlike the Four Horsewomen
>>
>>2350490
He is booked as the guy who carries the cruserweights, give it a year oor to for cw to go to sd then it won't be so shit
>>
His promo against Aries on raw was wonderful
>YOU MUST BE DALUSIONAL
>>
If they give Based Geordie and A Double at least 15-20 mins on WM to go all out, it could unironically be MOTN
>>
>>2351511
>that athleticism
>that strength
>that agility
>looks like an olympic gymnast
>moves like a beast
>has an ugly mug that makes him stand out
His NXT run was pure candy and I would love it if he went back there sometime for a second run.
His main roster run was not good because they didn't evaluate him to the main event. Look back at his match with Seth for the belt. It was fucking beautiful, so just imagine what he could do given appearances in matches for the belt.
>>
>>2350709
This. Neese just needs a gimmick overhaul and improve his promo, and he's golden. He has the look and the skill to be champ, don't know why they underplay him that much by jobbing him out.
>>
>>2352168
>the Seth match was fucking great
>the Open Challenge match was the shit
>all his title defenses in NXT were fucking spectacular
I was afraid of him getting screwed over on the main roster, which eventually happened. Thank Hunter for the CW division, he's the beast he was in NXT again
>>
>>2352168
Sounds like you are talking about Apollo Crews.
>>
>>2352179
He's cool too, but Neville got that temper that feels genuine, which I think Apollo lacks.
>>
>>2352185
With Heel Neville I agree with you but not before, that's why I said he didn't deserve this kind of success before his heel run.
>>
>>2352190
I think he could go as a Cena-esque face really well given the exposure. He's got that type of character.
Seriously, Based Geordie's only problem was his complete lack of booking, because they could put him anywhere besides the low card and he could have a go at it easily.
>>
Are we willing to accept that this "UK Championship" experiment has failed miserably and that Neville is literally the only worthwhile British wrestler?
>>
File: 1486697612140.jpg (18KB, 195x341px) Image search: [Google]
1486697612140.jpg
18KB, 195x341px
>>2352243
>immediately dubbing a less than 2 month old project, still in it's establishing phase, a failure
>>
Hopefully when Finn comes back he gets put in the cruiserweight division and gets buried right away by Neville.
>>
File: photo.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>2352135
The NXT 5 Era technically didn't start until Neville's last night as champ. And only lasted until the night after Owens won the gold.

>>2352065
Bo isn't even 27 until later this year, he's got plenty of time.

>>2352243
>that Neville is literally the only worthwhile British wrestler?

State of Amerifats.
>>
>>2352434
>Finn never has to return the favour to Romannetty and remains 1-0 forever

Based Balor working the anti-smarklets
>>
>>2352162
That's a given. No one denies this.
>>
>>2352446
>Scurletty

>>2352447
Don't even like Roman but he's right about Finn being garbage
Also kys carter
>>
>>2350533

They've been promoting Ambrose/Corbin for a singles match.
>>
File: CoOMkuQWYAE-XNw.jpg (251KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CoOMkuQWYAE-XNw.jpg
251KB, 1200x1200px
Is he literally clark kent
>>
if this nigga doesnt get a 1 year title run
i will fucking shitpost to /asp/ for a year
>>
File: .faknlel.jpg (18KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
.faknlel.jpg
18KB, 450x346px
>>2351308
>>
>>2350490
>King of the manlets
So essentially Randyfag
>>
>>2354086
Hi cenig

Chadcord is better without you
Stay salty
>>
>>2354090
I challenge ya to a Wrestlemania duel Bretcuck
>>
>>2354103
You should be more worried about your duel with sickle-cell anaemia than me lad
>>
File: C4IFNPkWEAA9H6A.jpg (334KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4IFNPkWEAA9H6A.jpg
334KB, 1200x675px
>>2350490
>photoshopped belt on his shoulder
>with photoshopped plates

He's literally the champ, there are plenty of real pictures of him holding the belt to choose from. Why pick that one?
>>
>>2354039
Is that urah urah?
>>
>>2354039
oh fuck a guy at my gym looks exactly like him and he is also a manlet (like 165 cm)
>>
Now that I think about it, it's true. I loved the cruiserweight division in WCW, but I haven't given two shits about this new one in WWE until Neville returned and started wrecking everyone.
>>
>>2353010
fuck off Bretkek
>>
just looking at his body makes me want to get /fit/
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.