[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll admit it. I'm ready to jump ship to New Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (78KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
78KB, 576x324px
I have been a longtime Smacklad and them handling AJ is just criminal. Why is he getting a match with Shane?? And what about American Alpha? Are they just going to be in some stupid New Day Segment?

Don't even get me started on Miz / Maryse vs. Cena / Nikki

I'm not the right kind of audience for this, and I'm ready to move on
>>
Uhh, New Jawho?
>>
They should make the Tag Team Titles match a TLC with titles hanged high above the ring.

AA vs Usos vs Slyno vs Ascension vs Breezango vs Vaudevillains

Ascension going over brother
>>
Get ready to stay up for an undercard of trash and one or two great matches on the show that'll be overrated every time.
>>
cringe
>>
>>2350457
>Ascension going over brother
That ship sailed man. Fuck if there was something shit about EC was the burial of Ascension.

Then you have AA feuding with Usos but the built has been shit. Less that a month for WM and they cant bother to built it. In fact there wasnt any tag teams at the last two SDs (I mean tag members not single wrestlers pairing up.
>>
>>2350480
I don't understand why they didn't make Ascension go over and hold the titles up till Mania and then let a face team take the titles from them to a better crowd reaction.

Made them look total shit by losing after AA got beat down horribly by Usos. I really don't understand that booking decision, man.
>>
>>2350491
Agree.

Ascension have jobbed too much to give them a legitimate win out of the bag so EC was the chance to give them the belt and then have Usos help them when defending agaisnt AA so then Ascension could feud with Rhyno&Slater or adding Gay Cops for a triple threat tornado tag match at WM while AA&Usos feud during the preshow.

That way you build the jobber tag teams to be legitimate opponents for the scene.

I dunno what i would do with the Vaudevillians, maybe disband them and repackaged them to fill the midcard.
>>
>>2350448
Please do. Ideally we can turn outlaw wrestling into a smark containment chamber.
>>
>>2350448
is that Miz?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.