[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : We ask /asp/ whether or not its nostalgia goggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WM22.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WM22.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
Is it me or was this the "funnest" WM ever? The atmosphere was comfy, all the superstars were really into it, and all the personalities meaningfully clashed with one another. Every match (except Cena's) ended how the fans wanted it

Its not nostalgia, right?
>>
HELLO

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO
>>
>>2350196
Thought you had to be over 18 to post here.
>>
Nah. Even as a kid it didn't feel all that special to me. Nostalgia will always blind you, cause for years WM 18 was my favorite. Yeah...
>>
The michaels/mcmahon program was so shit, also Batista missing this Mania was a huge disappointment for the younger me.
>>
>>2350217
to be fair if hogan/rock and jericho/hhh switched places it would be remembered better

jericho/hhh was a good match but it gets shit on because it went after hogan/rock and the crowd wasn't as hot as it should have been
>>
>>2350196
This was the ppv that made me stop watching WWE
>>
>>2350239

Oh come on the matches werent that weak. Sure main events pandered to facefags but the rest were alright
>>
>>2350196

BIG TIME

SO MUCH LARGER THAN LIFE
>>
>>2350196
>Smark opinion of the card for comparison with this year
HBK vs Vince got the same reaction Styles vs Shane is getting now.
Watned Angle to retain and were crying about Eddiesploitation
Undertaker got hate as usual
Benoit was being "wasted" on JBL
Smarks worried that Edge would lose to Foley and get "buried". Also worried Foley would die in the ring
John Cena vs Triple H got the same reaction as Roman Reigns vs Triple H.
>>
wasn't this the wrestlemania that felt so much like a house show vince promised to only do stadiums from that point on

never seen the show but the two no dq matches were good the rest borders on just territory
>>
>>2350196
Too much divashit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.