[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ric.png (11KB, 345x150px) Image search: [Google]
ric.png
11KB, 345x150px
based
>>
he got up there because he booked all his matches for himself to go over and was eventually one of the reasons why WCW died.
>>
>>2350141
He was looking pretty rough physically that night Charlotte cut him off. Has gotten into better shape since then?
>>
>>2350148
Steiner's shoot on him that made him cry was so vindicating to me.

Everyone forgets he got #16 in 2000 when Nash literally handed him the belt.
>>
Based Flair going to defeat Goldberg WOOOOOOO
>>
>>2350152
he drinks a gallon of rum a day what do you think?
>>
He just saw Goldberg win a major world title in 10 seconds, of course his delusional mind thinks it's plausible he can win one more belt in this era
>>
>>2350148
this
>>
>>2350141

We /nitro/ now. Bring back all of Ted's boys.
>>
>>2350141
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2350148
>and was eventually one of the reasons why WCW died.

Flair was long gone before WCW died you teenager.
>>
>>2350215
....What? He even got the world title in 1999 along with Hogan and Savage, who continually overshadowed younger talent. He was also a (admittedly underrated) authority figure right until the end on Nitro.

I mean, I enjoyed his 1999-2001 authority persona but what do you mean he was "gone"?
>>
>>2350215
lol what? he had the literal last match on nitro
>>
>>2350215
18+
>>
Why does Bretshit hate the Nature Boy so much?
>>
>>2350215
He literally had the last WCW match ever
>>
>>2350229
He was a super mark of Flair until Flair told him to fuck off, now he's bitter about it
>>
>>2350247
So just like his idol the Shitman?
>>
Nature boy coming to smack down and taking the belt, in a five star match with AJ, burying everyone until a unification match with big match bill, in which he goes over, would be hype as fuck and you know it.
>>
>>2350148
Yeah, he booked himself to win all the time. That's why he lost the title 15 times. That's why he rarely won clean as champion. Flair had a reputation for putting other people over, as long as they deserved it. He wasn't exactly a Hogan.
>>
>>2350141
It does. BMJ will scoop it up and break your irrelevant record, Ricetty.
>>
>>2350141
he was talking about cena... classy
>>
>>2352461
This.

You can say a lot of shit about Flair, but "not putting other people over" definitively isn't one of them.
>>
>>2350251
Bretmark is Bret Hart himself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.