[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shield reuinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You know that shits happening, it's just a question of when and how. I feel were probably a year, year and a half away.

How/when would you book it and how/when do you think it will be booked?
>>
They've done so many pseudo reunions that I don't give a shit anymore. Plus, Reigns has ruined the Shield theme..
>>
>>2350048
This. All that Shield crap is forced af.
>>
>>2350043
Never.

Reigns is going to be the ME for the foreseeable future. They even made MitB SD exclusive so Reigns will never lose the title

He still has to top Hulk and Punk title reigns so Vince will work on it.
>>
>>2350048
All they have to do for a pop is start with the SIERRA HOTEL etc then do a pause before the theme hits. Crowd would flip. Need to wait another year though.

No idea who they'll be coming out to fuck up since that's so long away.
>>
>>2350054
No reason Roman couldn't be the main event guy just cause the Shield is reunited. Doesn't make sense. Plenty of stables have had that.
>>
>>2350043
Have either a HHH stable (Joe, Owens, Braun) or a Finn Balor Club beat down Reigns for a few weeks. Seth and a surprise return of Dean to Raw make the save.
>>
Wouldn't make sense at all. People would probably boo.
>>
>>2350088
Yeah was thinking a feud with The Club but I wonder if WWE is gonna do a Balor version or just keep it AJ, Anderson, and Gallows. That's a monster stable they should take advantage of as well.
>>
>>2350084
Probably some new trio or duo trying to take down Seth and Roman. Deanetty just comes out to get on the money
>>
>>2350091
>Shield
>Booed
Pick one.
Everyone loves The Shield except fags. Whatever you have to say about them separately IDC, but as a unit they were legit badass and insanely over. Shield will never be booed.
>>
Based Big Dog has no time for the B+ player and D player

The WWE will become /hisyard/ once Wrestlemania is over
>>
>>2350086
Yes. But Shield would make Roman look weak like he needs help and Vince wont allow that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.